What if (on chaos)

Old October 13th 06, 04:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on chaos)

Reality is In a time lapse that stops light inch an a half from its
source,I'm the only one in the world can show that spacetime A
measurement picture only I can take ,and yet I know it would not be fast
enough in the micro realm where actions can take place
99.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of a second. Bert

Old October 13th 06, 05:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Reality is In a time lapse that stops light inch an a half from its
source,I'm the only one in the world can show that spacetime A
measurement picture only I can take ,and yet I know it would not be fast
enough in the micro realm where actions can take place
99.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of a second. Bert

What are all those zeroes for, Bert?

Old October 13th 06, 10:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Those 39 zeros show a tiny distance. Only a thousand million million
million million million of a centimet(fraction) Hope I have the right
amount of zeros? If I don't Cactus Saul will post I can't count. Bert

Old October 14th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

**** off, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

Old October 14th 06, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Those 39 zeros show a tiny distance. Only a thousand million million
million million million of a centimet(fraction) Hope I have the right
amount of zeros? If I don't Cactus Saul will post I can't count. Bert

Something got lost in the translation: Did you mean:
..0000000000000000000000000000000000000099 ?

C.H.J.

Old October 14th 06, 02:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on chaos) + A 5th Dimension

HJ It is dividing up a centimeter. Thought just jumped in I'm thinking
this tiny area could be a curled up dimension.that only can be realistic
in the string theory. Hmmmmm Bert PS another thought just jumped in.
Could this be the area the source of gravity is hiding? Oops another
thought jumping in Could this curled up dimension trying to show itself
to us in that our macro world has a 5th dimension? Einstein might agree
to that. There is a math formular that gives the 5th dimension reality
to this thinking. Maxwell would also like having a 5th dimension. I like
a 5th dimension Bert

Old October 14th 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
HJ It is dividing up a centimeter. Thought just jumped in I'm thinking
this tiny area could be a curled up dimension.that only can be realistic
in the string theory. Hmmmmm Bert PS another thought just jumped in.
Could this be the area the source of gravity is hiding? Oops another
thought jumping in Could this curled up dimension trying to show itself
to us in that our macro world has a 5th dimension? Einstein might agree
to that. There is a math formular that gives the 5th dimension reality
to this thinking. Maxwell would also like having a 5th dimension. I like
a 5th dimension Bert

Bert, do you think that a formular (Tennessee talk) can give reality?

You're getting as bad as the mainstreamers!

Double-A