In praise of Moorish civilization

Old April 27th 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell

Default In praise of Moorish civilization

dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On 23 Apr 2006 15:41:08 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
. com:

we shall see who is confused... the plank is waiting you, not

me.

The Moops are long gone, never to return. They died out due to

typical
mooslime stupidity and inbreeding.

And good riddance, at that.

Just need to take out the garbage now.

Did the hurricane blow over your trash can?

What hurricane?

Hurricane "Monica the Cigar".

Oh, you mean cyclone (hurricanes are actually anticyclones). Nowhere
near me, anyway.

Old April 27th 06, 04:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
dishonestjohn wrote:
"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...
Monkey Boy wrote:

On 24 Apr 2006 19:45:06 -0700, "Warhol" wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
s.com:

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On 24 Apr 2006 12:11:36 -0700, "Warhol"

wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

and my Gran'da'dy is locked up somewere in high tower here in

this
region... I am still seeking for my Gran'da'dy Teach R...My

Lord.

You're never going to find him in the bottom of that crack pipe,
WartHog.
--

Dont worry I will find my Gran'da'dy, even If I have to travel in
time... You dont know this Warhol yet.... For me is nothing

impossible
in communion with God...

Coherence seems to be well beyond your abilities. I guess God don't
want you to be making any sense. Of we mock you, and believe me, we
do, it must surely be the Will of Allah, else He would not have
created you to be such a moron. It is not for us to question His
motives, only to thank and praise Him for his many varied and
mysterious gifts.

Praise be unto Allah, for giving us Warhol the Moorish Clown.

But the saucerheads love their spiritual advisor and hater of
"jooooooz".

That's funny, you stated that you were anti-Semitic in the following

post:

http://groups.google.com/group/demon...1ee11512?hl=en

Which is it Fart? Your Ratz are watching this one.

Read it a little closer!

Details.

Old April 27th 06, 04:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
dishonestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
Shall we first start to analyze the Word RIFLE... do you know

where
that words come from?? Right I am a Sheriff che'riff means lord

of
the
Riff... do you see were I am getting.. No? well the Riff man did

you
hear about I hope... the Man who gived his name to the RIFLE...

right
over and out from Tingis base

Rifles have rifling.

Double-A

Lovely. Double-A corrects warswine on his hilarious delusion about

the
word "rifle", yet remains silent when the same warswine calls for

the
extermination of the "joooooooooz".

Of course I would condemn any such statement made by Warhol. Truth is
that I have trouble reading through all the stuff he writes. Perhaps
you could be more specific in citing the statement by him you are
referring to.

On the other hand, last fall you all too happily accepted Bruce's
congratulations on your merit award, while ignoring his use of "kike"
earlier in the same post.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...59db2b4?hl=en&

That seemed to be pretty much your attitude in those days. I was the
one who first called Bruce on his anti-Semitism, not you. Now you

seem
to be a born again hypocrite!

Double-A

Oh, he is:

http://groups.google.com/group/demon...1ee11512?hl=en

One can cut the hypocracy around here with a knife.

I have to admit I was never one for Shem either. I never accepted him
as much of a Stooge.

Samuel "Shemp" Howard was Moe Howard's brother and a fellow Jew.

Old April 27th 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

fake Double-Anus wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Double-Anus

Can you say hook, line and stinker, fake Double-Anus?

And I'm anti-Shemitic actually! AOL!!

Bruce, I'm shocked!

Old April 27th 06, 04:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell

dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ups.com...
Carl Osterwald AKA Art Deco wrote:
On 25 Apr 2006 00:13:34 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fine Art Deco wrote:

Warhol wrote:
In praise of Moorish civilization

There was once a civilization that was the

greatest
in the
world.

You mean the Romans?

It was able to create a continental super-state

that
stretched from
ocean to ocean, and from northern climes to

tropics
and
deserts. Within
its dominion lived hundreds of millions of

people,
of
different creeds
and ethnic origins.

You seem to the referring to the Romans.

One of its languages became the universal

language
of much
of the
world, the bridge between the peoples of a

hundred
lands.

Latin?

Its armies
were made up of people of many nationalities,

and
its
military
protection allowed a degree of peace and

prosperity
that
had never been
known. The reach of this civilization's

commerce
extended
from Latin
America to China, and everywhere in between.

Latin America? Its was Roman descendants, the

Spanish, who
went there.
Nobody else.

And this civilization was driven more than

anything, by
invention.

Yep, you must be talking about the Romans.

Its
architects designed buildings that defied

gravity.
Its
mathematicians
created the algebra and algorithms that would

enable the
building of
computers, and the creation of encryption. Its

doctors
examined the
human body, and found new cures for disease.

Its
astronomers looked
into the heavens, named the stars, and paved

the
way for
space travel
and exploration.

That's all a bit farfetched, even for the Romans,

but
I will
grant that
they, along with the Greeks, started the ball

rolling.

Its writers created thousands of stories.

Stories
of
courage, romance
and magic. Its poets wrote of love, when others

before
them were too
steeped in fear to think of such things.

Yep, Cicero, Plutarch, Ovid, Virgil, etc. were

great
Roman
writers,
thinkers and poets.

When other nations were afraid of ideas, this

civilization
thrived on
them, and kept them alive. When censors

threatened
to wipe
out
knowledge from past civilizations, this

civilization kept
the knowledge
alive, and passed it on to others.

Yep, the Romans took up where the Greeks left

off.

While modern Western civilization shares many

of
these
traits, the
civilization I'm talking about was the Moorish

world from
the year
800 to 1600, which included the courts of Fez,

Cordova,
Granada,
Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo etc, and

enlightened
rulers
like Suleiman
the Magnificent or Ahmed the Invincible Warrior

and
Yacub
al mansoor el
Dhabi... (ofcourse my Beloved Gran'da'dy's)

Nah, mate, now you're talking ****. The mooslimes

didn't do
****.

Although we are often unaware of our

indebtedness
to this
other
civilization, its gifts are very much a part of

our
heritage. The
technology industry would not exist without the
contributions of Al
Ghrab mathematicians. Andalusian

poet-philosophers
challenged our
notions of self and truth. Leaders like

Suleiman
contributed to our
notions of tolerance and civic leadership.

The Romans and Greeks did just fine without this

****.

And perhaps we can learn a lesson from his

example:
It was
leadership
based on meritocracy, not inheritance. It was

leadership
that harnessed
the full capabilities of a very diverse

population-that
included
Christianity, Islamic, and Jewish traditions.

This kind of enlightened leadership -

leadership
that
nurtured
culture, sustainability, diversity and

courage -
led to
more than 800
years of invention and prosperity.

I don't think suicide bombings are very

prosperous.
Inventive, maybe.
but not persperous.

In dark and serious times like this, we must

affirm
our
commitment to
building societies and institutions that aspire

this
kind of
greatness.

That's why every aspires to copy the Romans.

There is only one civilisation that lested for more

than 1261
years,

The Holy Roman Empire is older than that and still

going
strong.

I am talking about the last 1261 years since the crimes

against
the
Nation of Fatima started. And for your memory my

dynasty
dates
from
time before Adam came, to this low fallen world. We the

Great
Teach R's
children kept low profile for long times... but now I

say
enough
lies.
Those that told you your history are babies and dont

know
their
own
history... The Ages of Kings is the Door. Be Prepared

you
Vermin... The
Saracines are Coming.... Ha Ha Ha time for the Harvest

Ha
Ha Ha

and we are still not destroyed yet, Even that we

are
under the
400
years boundage since 1607, we fought every battle

for
your
freedoms and
for world peace, We the Holy Warriors of the tribe

of
Judah,
who have
fought all the battles for you cowards without any

reward. Yes
you, who
are too leasy to fight your own battles, for your

own
freedoms, we
died.... And Must I remenber you, that we have

collected our
knowledge
with the FAZ, ROPE, and the STICK, and have never

stolen it
from
nobody. As you our brother nations did to Our

Moorish
knowledge ... and
so Evil man destroyed slowly my wounderfull kingdom

of
LIGHT,
and we
never fought back. A kingdom were the sun never

went
down.
That ones
upon the time was from the Phillipines till America

and
all
inbetween... destroyed and stolen by the same ones

who
are
seeking now,
for the distruction of England and the USA... they

are
your
friends,
who sits on your tables... Remenber that. But dont

worry we
the Moors
shall free you again from the vermin, very soon and

build
again an
Everlasting civilisation, as promisside in all the

holy
books.
Time has
come... Anyway Warhol has now the TWO BELTS of His

Granada
Dady's...
and Let me ad that Rome was based on Hasanite

civilisation...
Let me
ad, Rome was Ruled by My Family, my ancestors till

the
invaders (Fake
Jews, Canaanite) of the north dared to claime up

regions that
did not
belong to them. Just that you know it. Right they

knew
that
the lord
was not home... as always they will be punished

when El
CID
shall be
back again... I Tell you Fear Al Cides Son... he

does
Not FEAR
Vermin.

You seem to be confused. Its the Moops.

we shall see who is confused... the plank is waiting

you,
not me.

The Moops are long gone, never to return. They died out

due
typical
mooslime stupidity and inbreeding.

So you k'lame, Bruce.

What do you know about the Moops, Carl?

Next to jack ****, Bruce.

That wouldn't be the first time, Carl.

Hey, this is weird. Carl actually talked to me yesterday and

today
he talks
to you. I'm thinking that he wants to join the human race again.

What dah
ya thank, Bruce?

I still think Carl needs an enema.

My enema's enema is my friend.

Keep your friends close but your enemas closer?

I can't believe that he anal lamed himself, again.

Nothing like a good self-administered enema to clear the mind.

I hear ya talkin.

Old April 27th 06, 04:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell

dishonestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On 23 Apr 2006 15:41:08 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
. com:

we shall see who is confused... the plank is waiting you,

not
me.

The Moops are long gone, never to return. They died out due to

typical
mooslime stupidity and inbreeding.

And good riddance, at that.

Just need to take out the garbage now.

Did the hurricane blow over your trash can?

What hurricane?

Hurricane "Monica the Cigar".

Oh, you mean cyclone (hurricanes are actually anticyclones). Nowhere
near me, anyway.

That's nice that it missed you.

Old April 27th 06, 04:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...
Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
Shall we first start to analyze the Word RIFLE... do you know where
that words come from?? Right I am a Sheriff che'riff means lord of

the
Riff... do you see were I am getting.. No? well the Riff man did you
hear about I hope... the Man who gived his name to the RIFLE...

right
over and out from Tingis base

Rifles have rifling.

Double-A

Lovely. Double-A corrects warswine on his hilarious delusion about the
word "rifle", yet remains silent when the same warswine calls for the
extermination of the "joooooooooz".

Of course I would condemn any such statement made by Warhol. Truth is
that I have trouble reading through all the stuff he writes. Perhaps
you could be more specific in citing the statement by him you are
referring to.

It's all right he

Holocaust denial & 'Zionist' bigotry:

Neo-nazi 'zionist' propaganda:

Claims that 'moorish warriors' won WWII single-handedly:

Praising notorious Third Reich nazis:

Death threats:

Claims to be the 'Son of God':

'Prophet' claims:

Blender religion:

Condemning to hell:

Screed o'dooooooooom:

Religious/sci-fi babble:

Pay tribute or die:

On the other hand, last fall you all too happily accepted Bruce's
congratulations on your merit award, while ignoring his use of "kike"
earlier in the same post.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...59db2b4?hl=en&

That seemed to be pretty much your attitude in those days. I was the
one who first called Bruce on his anti-Semitism, not you. Now you seem
to be a born again hypocrite!

Call me a hypocrite if you like. Having already done so, I'm not going
to explain my mistake twice. BTW -- just who do you think the 'Art
Deco' forger is?

Larry Flint?

Old April 27th 06, 08:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

fake Double-Anus wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Let go of the active and ground wires then.

Old April 27th 06, 09:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local

Double-A wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Nice lits you have there, Carl. Obsess much?

On the other hand, last fall you all too happily accepted Bruce's
congratulations on your merit award, while ignoring his use of "kike"
earlier in the same post.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...59db2b4?hl=en&

That seemed to be pretty much your attitude in those days. I was the
one who first called Bruce on his anti-Semitism, not you. Now you seem
to be a born again hypocrite!

Call me a hypocrite if you like.

OK, Carl, if you insist.

Having already done so, I'm not going
to explain my mistake twice. BTW -- just who do you think the 'Art
Deco' forger is?

Why, its Carl Osterwald. Who else?

Old April 27th 06, 09:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Hmm ... seems it clears the wax out of your ears too.