In praise of Moorish civilization

Old April 26th 06, 05:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default In praise of Moorish civilization

Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
You sound like this Evil Deco...

Get A Rope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An evil satanic pedophile monster
is coddled by the perverted demonic
Babylonian "justice system"...
while an outraged citizen is arrested
for having the Word of God written
in his heart !!

Bruce Schwartz brought a rope to the Oklahoma courthouse
He was arrested for " disturbing the peace "

NO JUSTICE = NO PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be NO PEACE until Babylon falls !!!!!!!!

] The early afternoon hearing was briefly interrupted by a man in the
outside hallway, yelling:
"Let's string him up! Baby killer! It could've been my daughter
or my best friend's daughter! Hang him!"

http://www.normantranscript.com/loca....html?keyword=
topstory[/url

... but.. but.... " Kevin " is just a poor
lonely misunderstood pedophile who
raped and murdered a 10 year old child.

It's that bad man wanting GOD'S JUSTICE
who is DISTURBING the PEACE of Babylon !!!!

Get A Rope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO JUSTICE = NO PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be NO PEACE until Babylon falls !!!!!!!!

The last time a rope was used around these parts was on 1/5/1993 at a
stroke past midnight when Westley Allen Dodd was hanged in Washington
State.

He had molested and murdered 10 and an 11 year old brothers in
Vancouver, WA. Then he trolled a Portland park and picked up a 4 year
old boy he took home to his apartment in Vancouver. He raped him, and
in the morning he killed him.

Caught while attemping to kidnap still more boys, he was arrested,
tried, convicted, and offered the choice between leathal injection and
hanging.

He chose hanging as appropriate, because he had hanged the 4 year old
boy in his closet.

Double-A

Snecking the froupsline while posting another veiled approval of
warswine's death threat.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Sir Painius the Lamer
Old April 26th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
Shall we first start to analyze the Word RIFLE... do you know where
that words come from?? Right I am a Sheriff che'riff means lord of the
Riff... do you see were I am getting.. No? well the Riff man did you
hear about I hope... the Man who gived his name to the RIFLE... right
over and out from Tingis base

Rifles have rifling.

Double-A

Lovely. Double-A corrects warswine on his hilarious delusion about the
word "rifle", yet remains silent when the same warswine calls for the
extermination of the "joooooooooz".

Of course I would condemn any such statement made by Warhol. Truth is
that I have trouble reading through all the stuff he writes. Perhaps
you could be more specific in citing the statement by him you are
referring to.

On the other hand, last fall you all too happily accepted Bruce's
congratulations on your merit award, while ignoring his use of "kike"
earlier in the same post.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...59db2b4?hl=en&

That seemed to be pretty much your attitude in those days. I was the
one who first called Bruce on his anti-Semitism, not you. Now you seem
to be a born again hypocrite!

Double-A

Old April 26th 06, 11:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:26:14 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Warhol wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 24 Apr 2006 06:14:31 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 23 Apr 2006 09:47:08 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 21:52:56 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 14:31:33 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Bookman wrote:
On 22 Apr 2006 11:18:23 -0700, "Warhol"

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Warhol wrote:

Know Your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don't Know Can Kill You!

When do you blow yourself up, jihadist?

--

do try to avoid these bad guys:

"After the first World War, Jewish gangsters became major

figures in
the American underworld and played prominent roles in the

creation and
extension of organized crime in the United States. During

Prohibition
fifty percent of the leading bootleggers were Jews, and

Jewish
criminals financed and directed much of the nation's

narcotics traffic.
Jews also dominated illicit activities in a number of

America's largest
cities, including Boston, Cleveland, Detroit, Minneapolis,

New York,
and Philadelphia. " - Robert A. Rockaway, senior lecturer in

the
Department of Jewish History at Tel Aviv University.

http://www.noddy.com/flags.html

Muslims, OTOH, compose of more than 80% of all terrorists,

and 99% of
all murdering suicide bombers.

zionist movement is

a smelly rancid sack of shiatte.......so easy for the world to

hate
this filth.

We all know you are a pathetic, impotent racist, warswine.

The palestinians must continue resisting this violent *******

mafia
...majority of the world supports Palestininians and not the bas
-tardized Canaanite Jews

the bombardment of Gaza and the continued genocide of

palestinians
makes it easy to hate this Holocaust cult.

you must believe us that these crimianls have made uop the
holocaust.....why cant you believe this?...these peoples are

masters of
deception.

do you see why Hitler kicked these peoples out of

Germany???...My
German family will be vindicated some day !!!!!!!!

Oh look, warswine is also a nazicoward. What a surprise.

Snip teh racist's ko0klink

NEVER FORGET THAT WE THE MOORISH WARRIORS OF MASMOUDA FREED EUROPE
FOR
HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND. The american GI were behind our
troops... Check it out

Funny, I found that hundreds of thousands of Muslims fought for
Hitler
in WWII.

So, I can't forget your k'lames, siince they aren't true. They
never
are.

Liar...

Nope.

"Heinrich Himmler wrote to their officers on August 6, 1943:

"...I hold all commanders and other SS officers, responsible for the
most scrupulous and loyal respect for this privilege especially
granted to the Moslems. They have answered the call of the Moslem
chiefs and have come to us out of hatred for the common
Jewish-Anglo-Bolshevik enemy and through respect and fidelity for he
who they respect above all, the Fuehrer, Adolf Hitler. There will no
longer be the least discussion about the special rights afforded to
the Moslems in these circles....

Heil Hitler!

(signed)

H. Himmler".

As I said, your k'lames are never true.

Right Himmler is talking about the Turks and not about us the Moors...

On further research, I see that I was mistaken. I had confused the
large, but short-lived Muslim empire
http://www.bartleby.com/67/umayy02.html
With your tiny and even shorter-lived little moorish kingdom
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravides

Ha Ha Ha you fake vermin...

Thanks for admitting that I'm note really a vermin, vermin.

Ha...

Dont you understand that lands in green
kept schrinking till the hole History of Moorish Civilastion

What "moorish civilization"? By WWII, all there was there was tribal
savages of thieves and rapists, after all. I note that there were
reports that when they raped those Italian civilians, they were all
pretty well addled with pox and clap, too.

was
transformed and stolen in the year 1956 from her owners... The children
of Fatima suffered many wars that no history book talks about... The
Prophete left for us the world... Now I got **** and fake rewritten
History .... all what they claim as conquest of the Arabs is a invasion
of Evil people.... Let remenber you that it are My Lands those in
Green... Now I ask where is My green Land Gone... I ask what did they
do with my Hasanite Religion... Right Red lands kept growning and the
poor greens attackecd by all kind of vermin...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almoravides

click on your link compare the green zone with this green zone of this
link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:A...-empire-01.svg

Right my lands never stop shrinking...

Your "lands"? In your fevered imagination, perhaps. But of course,
your impotence is well knows these days.

RIGHT my own lands... the Andalusian lands..The Lands of Light... Bled
Mesbahia (Bled es Siba or el Maksen)

Quote from Catholic Encyclopedia:
Tingitana (from Tingos = Tangier) of the ancient Romans. The natives
Moors call it Gharb (West), or Magreb el Aksa (Extreme West). The total
area is a little more than 308,000 square miles; the population, about
10,000,000. Excepting Abyssinia, it is now the only independent native
state in Africa, and is one of the most difficult countries for
Europeans to penetrate. Though Morocco is often spoken of as an empire,
the authority of the sovereign is a mere fiction throughout the greater
part of its territory, which is, on this account, divided, more or less
precisely, into the Bled el Maksen, or "country subject to taxes", and
Bled es Siba, or "unsubdued country"....

In 1906 the International Conference of Algeciras provided for a
combined French and Spanish system of police, but the Moorish question
is still (1910) unsettled.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/10574a.htm

all what is left of the L'Andalucia ERA. of 400 years invasion
wars..ago and of the great Salut of Honor Empire of FAZ of 337 years
ago, before we let the invaders have the Troyan Horse, hi hi hi and now
they are troyed and soon Destroyed for Ever... Lucky for me, my Holy
lands, they are still Tax free, since I am the only one who can control
the regions that nobody can control... And Nobody shall never claime up
taxes without my authorisation... There in those holy lands we pay only
tax to The Lord and this to his children of the Saints family's of the
tribes... but right now I must admit the lands are fallen very low...
NEVER in History of man that mlands have fallen so low is they are
now... Many people live on my lands and they dont belong to the Native
Moorish Nation... I tell you only the holy mountain of Olive is a FREE
Zone for all man oppressed where ever in the world and can come seek
refuge from oppression.

Bled al-Siba, which, politically speaking, is not under direct rule by
the Moroccan Viper regime, Till this day the cowards dont dare to set
their foots on our lands. But Now the 400 years of Bondage is over...
And now I am going to the great city Gate of TROY to open it for my
people so that can enter the city's of Doom and destroy everybody who
Name is Not Written in the life Book of Jesus... and who did not Pay
his Zacca to the Temples of God.. Ha Ha Ha everybody is paying Taxes to
the wrong people... There will no governement that shall save you from
the Cometh Moorish Wrath... Right WE Moors are STILL Standing against
the world... its not that you did not hear from us that we Native Moors
were destroyed... I have More than 300 000 0000 Natives Moors under my
orders world wide, in America, Asia, Europe, Africa and even Warriors
on other Worlds... I tell them, YOU dont know Against who you are
Fighting... Read the history of the People of Israel... WE ARE
INVINCIBLE and protected by God himself even we live already 70 years
of Hard Bondage and many moors are still enslaved in all kind of
Nations of Doom.

GOOD PEOPLE OF THE WORLD HELP WARHOL TO FREE REAL ISRAEL belonging to
The LIGHT PEOPLE... MY NATION HAS NO BLOOD ON ITS HANDS... just that
you all shall remenber this... We have worked for all we have Got with
our own hands and minds... and we continued to Serve the Lord of
Worlds... our Only Master.

even in current times where only
a mountain remained its still shrinking... In 1700 all what is left of
my Moorish Nation you can see on this Map...
http://www.euratlas.com/big/big1700.htm than Called the Empire of FEZ.

No, I looked close, and saw that the Kingdom of Morocco was a teeny
little piece of it. Which figures.

1266 years ago this tiny places ( Bled es SIBA or Mesbahia) was a WORLD
EMPIRE of Justice and Peace... Right your History books speak only of
muslims without they mention if they are Turks, or Whabibi, or Moors...
know that we Moors have nothing in commune with those Muslims since we
have fought many wars against those evil Vermin.. who tried to destroy
my History and my Moorish heritage and my holy Hasanite religion I
recieved from our Holy Lady Fatima, the three Holy books are one book
with the word of the ONLY GOD there is for all man .... Be carefull
when you read words as Christians or Muslims... those that use thise
worlds are Liars... My Land was a paradise for biljoens, and now it
cant even feed its own people who are only 144000 left afer 1261 years
of bloody wars against allkind of Evil Vermin... I tell you again I
need only 10000 Warriors to FREE ALL MY Lands all over the World If
whiched to do it... in the second world war we left our lands only with
donkeys and sticks and Moorish knives... after the War we had destroyed
all German and Italian equipement... and many Armees like the 8th Armee
and the sixth German Armee... Destroyed for Ever by the 5th Moorish
Secret Armee of light...

and the Empire kept shrinking ... and all what is told or heard about
my Moorish History are lies, who shall be blown away soon by this Light
Warrior... I tell you Kings shall fall from their seat... Now we
Sanhaja, Masmoda, and Zenata are the three tribes left in valley
forgotten by the rest of world... surrounded by the Evil invader the
Alaouite supported by his Masters the French Frogs and Spainish Hamons
(Pig in Spanish - Must I remenber you that Moses Fought against the
Pharaoh Touthank Hamon... The King PIG... Right

My official History ends with a pirate story around the mount with the
Two Picks... Hi hi hi right even with a few we were still feared... We
the three tribes who have given the world everything and even our lives
find our self isolated with no education. So that all my people dont
know to read or to write now... so that they shall not remenber their
history... those that think this way are fools... Since I the sun of
the feared Pirate Blackbeard is still at the command here in this Indy
base high above the city.. Right Time for water War has come that shall
free my people from all oppression... the hole Land is drinking my
Water from my private lands, brought to city's and each home 1000 miles
away. But My people have still to walk Kilometers to get a few liters
of Water... We the Dabala are tiererd to play everyday watercarriers.
while theives keep running with our holy resources...

and for some people that means a hole day job to get one or two Galons
of water... and this while our own water is pumped 1000 miles away from
own lands and my people get ****.

Youe "people" got what they deserved, then.

Ha Ha ha my people were tested in their Faith by our Lord... and many
still living on my lands have suffered, but this was the price to pay
for dilivering the HORSE of TROY. which shall make of us a EVERLASTING
EMPIRE in Heavens World... Right what is 400 years of suffering if you
know that last Battle shall be finished before 9 10 2012... when we
shall start to rebuild the World, for a last time after the Last Battle
was fought against the Forces of the ANTI Warhols...

WE DID WARN THEM more than ONCE... but they didnt wanted to Listen to
words of wisdom of a Moorish Farmer, who knew about what he was
talking... but they were just looking around for all what shines, and
did not listen good to what shall befall them, the unbelievers... Ha Ha
Ha While they were looking around for shinning things they SAW not the
true Value's of our civilisation.. which are ofcours Justice, Truth,
and Faith in our only Leader who said we shall make out them MAN at our
Image... Ha Ha Ha the Great Warhol Teaching, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND IT???
WE ARE ONLY EDUCATING YOU, you low fallen VERMIN... we are trying the
make Reel man out of YOU... Right that is not so easy task... Transform
a beast to a Human Been... Its sounds like Dr Moreau on his Mysteriouse
island...

I tell you the truth... They tried to steal my Heritage... the
civilisation build with the Faz was stolen from me, the children of the
saints and the holy Arc Warriors ...

They couldn't "steal" what never existed, impotent ko0kboi.

ofcourse they never found our greatest teachings... the 10 laws of
Moses... because if they had understood them they would never have
commited all those Crimes against the Highste Power in Heavens of
Havonna.

Silly me for mistaking teh "moors" for something more relevant then
they really were. I apologize, and will make an effort to ensure that
i don't overvalue your "moors" in teh future.

The Day I shall come after your ears, we shall talk about this words...
WE SHALL SEE WHO SHALL LAUGH LAST

Who is this "we" youu speak of? In the meantime, there are plenty of
peole laughing at your meaningless gobble. Do poast some more.

ME and YOU... that makes two us, Thats Is "WE"

We fight in defence of the Crown of England only against all its
enemy's.

Where? Where? Provide some evidence. Where were your "moorish
warriors" on D-Day? At Bastonge? At the Battle of the Bulge? Where
were their fighter pilots? Their tank divisions? Their bomber wings?
They only exist in your fevered imagination.

Since four hundered years we are Land, Mountain, and Sea Battle RATS Ha
Ha Ha Right ...All those battles where carried out by Moorish Knights,
even that your history books dont mention it.. Shall I remenber you the
Parade of Paris, when she was freed... Ha Ha Ha Right It where Moorish
Troops that Openend the Great Parade, at the Champ Elysees...

That happened in 1999, nothing to do with WWII. Either Chirac was
making political hay, to the French remembered that they had better
keep an eye on them, in case they reverted to being the theiving
rapists they were in WWII.

That Happenend when the We Moorish Warriors of the 5th Armee of God
Freed Paris... check it out and come than back with your report when
find the truth... I tell It were Not Europians or Americans who freed
the world of non existing danger, if England and France had not
declared war on Germany who was fighting reel Communist Evil... which
ofcourse killed many many of my own people who were not warriors... 270
000 such man died in stupid battles provoked by Bankers and man who
wanted to become very very fast RICH... the Criminals.

The False
Elysian fields... since the true Champ the Elysees, is the "Valley of
the Three Kings" here at Ksar El Kebir... The Moorish Power center
since times of Moses.

What "moorish power"?

El-Ksar El-Kebir is the Moorish city with a legendary origin, city
build by Moses Himself 3795 years ago..

Arthur Leared visited the city in 1879 and reported "the story about
the foundation of this town". While on a hunting expedition, Sultan
Almansour (First Mansoor, was Moses.) lost his way and

was entertained incognito by a poor fisherman, in whose hut he passed
the night. The Sultan was so well pleased, that he bestowed upon the
fisherman some royal buildings, situated not far off. These buildings
having been enclosed within a wall, soon took the form of a town, to
which the name of Alcassar el Kebir, or, the Great Palace, was given.

Al mansoor Hunting Ha Ha... right he was Hunting that Pig of Touthank
Hamon...but the truth is when the Cometh of Moses had destroyed the
City of Lixus not far off and all other city's in the world, decision
was taken not to rebuild the ancient Ksar el kebir(Lixus which can
visited for free till this day). and He biuld the new city of david,
also known as Camelot at the foot of the Holy Mountain SARSAR next to
the Valley known as the valley of the Three KINGS or Elysian fields(the
only and True Mount of Olives)also known as the mount with the two
picks... an very feared loction by all PI-RATS or vermin in all ages.

Ask the Portugeese they know where the Moorish Power centers are...
lets us Remenber the battle at Bridge) (GREAT Moorish Strategic
Victory where three stupid kings died in one smachs) At The battle of
Ksar El Kebir (1578) The Saadian king of Saali decisively defeated
invaders Armee that was industrictible they tought... fierce battles
that raged lest less than three day's... Ha Ha Ha Here we destroyed a
Hole Nation... Portugal became spannish provence for long times... But
The Spanish we also destroyed so that the Nation of Her Majesty the
Queen of England could survive to present times while we dilivered the
HORSE OF TROY... right I already explained this..

Ha Ha Ha Look it up and you shall see that I am speaking the TRUTH.

as for Moors in Second World war Check here to name a few that I have
in my Memory

How can we forget the 70.000 man strong army who fought for the
liberty's of
the Europeans in the second WW.

Battle's by Moorish Freedom Fighters in the second world war

The forgotten Battle fields:

La Horgne - Chastres - Kapelle- Sedan. 1940 France

Gembloux 1940 Belgium

North Africa 1942 - 43

Sicily 1943 Italy

Corsica 1943 France

The route to Casino 1943 Italy

Monte Cassino 1944 Italy Liberation of Italy done by the Moorish
Warriors
^^^^^^^^
You misspelled "thieves and rapists"

is that all??? and your comments abouts all those battles we fought to
free Europe from a non existing Danger, if France and England had not
declared war against our own brothers we fought in many bloody
battles... while Bankers got richer and richer with the blood of
Valiant Man on both sides... I still smell the stank blood and fire,
even that I have not yet been on any reel front... but I know that soon
shall come the time where blood shall flow again.. but this time not
blood of the innocents ones.. oh no... this time we shall do the
Harvest of those that collected all the Richedom of the victimes...

The mountains picks as Costa San Pietro en Monte San Croce.

Liberation of France 1944

Toulon - Marseille - The Battle for the mountains between Italy and
France -
Vogezen- Belfort - so down to the swiss frontier - Basel - 1944-1945 -
Straatsburg .

Germany 1945

Germersheim - Mannheim - Karslruhe - Straatsburg - The Black Woods -
Baden -
Wurttemberg - Karlsruhe - Stuttgart - Freudenstadt - Ulm - Tirol (St.
Anton)
1945

From Normandie 1944

Utah beach - Paris - Moesel - Straatsburg ( liberation of the city done
by
Moors) 1944 - Berchtesgaden - Home of Hitler Done By Moorish Knights

So you stupid Coffez Boy's you where behind us all the time. All those
battle's where done by Moorish warriors at the point of their knight's.
And in the history books say's nothing.

The Real Heroes of the second world war. The Moorish Warriors of the
Holy tribes..

230.000 fought for your liberty, And France didn't even pay them for
their wonderful Job.

And History Books Don't Tell the story.

That's because the story you tell is purely fictional. One can tell
by the way you fail to honor the real warriors who fought and won
WWII. Soldiers who won honors unmatched your your pitiful rag-tag
band of barbarians, who lacked even the basic weaponry, so they had to
use the weapons of Civilized Nations.

fictional???? did you check it out... stupid Liar, We are the Heros who
have fought for your freedoms... read all the links I have given you...
many American, French, German, Italian testomony's... ofcourse as
always unbelievers dont never believe the truth... why they are called
unbelievers... BUT I AM PROUD ABOUT MY ANCESTORS FOR WHAT THEY DID FOR
THE WORLD... I SALUTE THEM THOSE THAT FOUGHT ON THAT DAY OF MAY 10
1940... THEY STOPPED THE ADVANCE OF THE GERMANS, which saved many Lifes
of Soldiers who could not fight as warriors do... Only Moorish Knights
where standing on their feets in those day of Doom and oppresion at
Gembloux.

http://oberkampf.muddeln.free.fr/ima.../moroccans.jpg
http://www.cosmosite.net/388-658-sienne.jpg

They have Liberated us, Not The Americans.

I'm sure you desperately wish it were true.

and you Dream man... there is not one word that have written that is
not the truth... ofcourse you are a unbeliever... But We Saints
warriors have fought for all the liberty's you have today... even we
are not welcome in your lands... WE FREED YOU... THE ONLY TRUTH...
where the Americans on that day of May 10 1940.. Right they where
helping still germany with heavey weaponery.... RIGHT

Ofcourse we are also named in the bible as the army of our Christ...
The Dabala (Djebala)

Please Show respect For The Best Warriors Of the World.

quote:

Bastia, Corsica, October 4, 1943.
This morning, at 5.45 A.M., the 6th Tabors entered Bastia [Corsica],
rejoined a little later by the tanks of the 4th moroccan spahis and the
advance battalion. A liberation plunged into grief by a bombing by the
allies unaware that the Germans had already left. (right here we
recieved the armerican bombs on our Heads... We had already liberated
Corsica) Ha Ha ha we recieved help from the american aviation when the
job was done...

http://www.cosmosite.net/388-658-engsiena.htm

Those Man Where Heroes for Europe

http://www.ifrance.com/bassesurlerup...ignesgoums.jpg

Model Soldiers form the time of Noah

http://www.ifrance.com/bassesurlerup...iongoumsgd.jpg
http://www.ifrance.com/bassesurlerup...s/goums3gd.jpg
http://www.ifrance.com/bassesurlerup...s/goums5pt.jpg

Even in the Bible they are refereed to as the Army that will defeat the
Anti-Christ.

Honor To the Goums

No one honors that pack of theiving rapists, save in ignorance.

Ha Ha Ha stupied propaganda so that your soul does not feel remords for
the betrayel against the Moorsih Nation... My people left empty handed
their homes and came back empty handed... We have stolen nothing from
nobody... But Americans, French, English, Russia emptied Germania from
most of its knowledge... right America and russia even went to the Moon
with Germaan knowledge... We the Moors were once again betrayed... we
did not fight for the freedom of Europe... but we helped liars and
tthieves to do their thing... right we have openend the door for the
poor German Nation who was in those times betrayed as we where betrayed
400 years ago... and the gates to our citys were opened... and
everything stolen from us...

http://www.ifrance.com/bassesurlerup...une/goums2.htm

http://www.pasteur.fr/sante/socpatex.../noticeGB.html
1942-1945 Mobilized on his request , he participates to the Italian,
French,
and German campaigns as head doctor in the first group of Moroccan
Tabors-Goums.

Now Germany is Great Nation betrayed by the Three Frogs, who
created hate between two brother Nations of the celtic tribes. We
Moorsh have Nothing against the Germans, They are Great People who made
very good chariots that we still use... the industructible MERCEDES.
Hitler was a Valiant Warrior against the Criminal Communist and French
cowards who betrayed Europe and created all the distruction that
followed. Hitler would never have invaded England... But France by
weaking her defences made the impossible, possible and this in the two
world wars... England are you forgotten who are your reel enemy's
are... We Moors had not to fight against a nation who only was
defending herself against evil vermin who allready had planned their
crimes against humanity long before... Read Agata Christy she explains
when and who planned the the second world war in the That Train called
the Orient express...

I tell you England had never to fight on the side of French... Are you
forgotten what for horrible crimes france has commited the last 1265
years against the Temple and GOD... Well we Moorish Warriors have not.
They even have invaded our lands now and of me they enslaved slave for
40 years. Right this warrior with the oldste University of the world on
his Name was made
less than a beast. We the Teach R's children who learned this world and
many others to read and writte find our self without education and my
people throwing themself in the seas to escape the horror of this part
of the world. Right we who fought the free other nation found ourself
enslaved by monster that are out for our totale distruction... We are
fallen now... But America and england are still standing and forgotten
who their thrue brothers are... THINK ABOUT THIS

GOBBLE!
-V. Gorrilla

No hate-filled "moorish" egotist is my brother, ko0kboi.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ion+second+wor
ld+war&btnG=Google+Search

Warhol is the Cheriff (Lord of the Mountains) of the Masmouda tribe in
the Atlas Mountains... Fear Us Bunny... we find you in the deepest
hole... Ha Ha Ha

No one fears an impotent nothing like you, impotent ko0k.

And Must I Remenber you, that the only battle won in the BLITZKRIEG
was
by the Moorish Knights at Gembloux mai 10 1940 ... where we destroyed
more than 400 moderne German tanks and a few devision, and this only
with light weapons and real fighters... Right check out the battle of
GEMBLOUX... MOORISH HEROES and Knights... and when we won the the
battle and all the other troops had fled the battlefield. The
moroccans
were still standing against the most mighty Armee of the world at that
time... If only the French Frogs had held their position at magnot
ligne the second world war would never had lested so long. We were
betrayed again by the FROGS them self, who openend the gate for the
troops there where the germans never had to pass the riff of the
ardennes... Right very bloody Battle for a Stargate... We WON... and
Nobody els... Right that is not written in your history books...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...loux&btnG=Sear
ch

Oh, I took another look at your link. I see that your Moroccans got
their asses kicked at the Battle of Gembloux. Yay, Moroccans. Oooh.
They weren't fighting "in defence of the Crown of England", they were
fighting for the French. Looks like you lied again.

You see ****...

Yep, I see **** because you poast ****. Q.E.D.

Because the truth when the french Command saw that we
the moorish warrior were holding and even destroying for ever the
German sixth Armee... since that day the germans had no Sixth armee
anymore, till this day... where is gone the 6th German Armee... Well we
the Moorish Warriors have destroyed it forever... and than we recieved
orders to leave our strong holds... Ha Ha Ha Right the Sabotage came
from above... The commanders in chief told us to leave the good
position... anyway our Job was finnished... the Sixth Armee was
destroyed and this at the first days of the Second World War... Right
you dont know this because your history books dont mention it... HA HA
HA you all know **** about WARS... and who destroyes the mighty Armees

I know your ****, certainly. Your moors were obviously militarily
worthless, since you keep trying to k'lame that they did things that
they didn't do. And all your k'lames are ****, as I, and everyone
else[tinee] know.

Only vainglorious ****-spouters like yourselves work so hard at trying
to steal uneaned glory for such useless losers as your moorish
rapists.

Delivering a Horse of TROY is Heroes Work... Right now I am gone to
change the futur of this world

Ofcourse you dont know that it were again troops from Masmouda that
had
taken the house of Hiltler in Baden baden... Right you known **** of
the second world war Battles... IT WHERE MOORISH WARRIORS WHO FREED
EUROPE. Check it out

Nope. I know you simply hate the fact that the Allied forces did it
without meaningful help from your imaginary "moorish heros", but
that's the truth. And muslims who actually managed to do anything
useful were largely meaningless, in the end. British and American
tanks, aircraft, ships, and rifles, weilded by Americans, Brits,
Aussies, Enzeds, Canadians, and others freed Europe. And it's a fact
that obviously drives you nuts. Heh, heh.

It's true that I know **** when I see it, though. Your poasts reek of
it. Sucks to be an impotent "moorish" nobady like you, doesn't it.

ESL!

--

Stories From Silence

http://www.kwanah.com/txmilmus/36div...mar/colmar.htm
On December 5, the 5th Combat Command of the 4th French Armored
Division and
five tabors of Moroccan Goums, under the command of Brigadier General
Guy
Schlesser, were attached to the Division. This force moved into the
Aubure
area, east of St. Marie, and relieved the 141st Infantry which was then
moved north to the area occupied by the rest of the Division. On
December 6
the Division front line ran from Selestat on the north to Guemar and
Ostheim, thence to Mittelwihr and to Hill 351 south of Riquewihr, a
front 20
kilometers long, flanked on the right by an open stretch covered only
by the
36th Reconnaissance Troop.

After all the preliminaries had been completed, it was the weather that
defeated the planned attack. Winter rains caused the III to flood its
banks,
the entire Alsace Plain becoming a vast swampland. Crossing the river
was
out of the question-nothing could move off the roads in the valley.
Furthermore, the movement of French troops from the south had been
slower
than anticipated. The Corps commander therefore decided to postpone the
attack until December 15 and swing the main effort to the 36th Division
right with a view of attacking Colmar from the west.

From the 2nd of December to the 6th the only pressure on the Germans
had
been exerted by the 36th. Their debouchment out of Ribeauville and
seizure
of the vineyard-covered hills overlooking Colmar so alarmed the Germans
that
they began moving considerable forces to oppose the Division. On
December 7
they began countermeasures particularly against the center and right of
the
line. Stiff fights occurred at Guemar, Bennwihr and Hill 351. The 2nd
Battalion, 141st, was moved in on the right of the 143rd. More German
attacks followed the next day but were driven off. Enemy artillery fire
increased in intensity each day, striking at every town in the Division
area. Ribeauville, the Division CP, was regularly plastered by 380mm
shells
thrown from the far side of the Rhine. It was apparent that the Germans
had
stopped their withdrawal and were determined to hold Colmar.

In light of the mounting German opposition and will to attack, the
Division
situation was not good. It was over extended and deployed with the
Vosges
Mountains at its back-only two precarious mountain roads traversed this
obstacle. Its position lacked depth. To improve this, particularly on
the
open right flank, the 141st was given the mission of taking Kientzheim
and
Sigolsheim. The attack started off well, Company B capturing Hill 351,
which
had been lost the day before, and the leading platoons of Company A
getting
a foothold in Sigolsheim. The 2nd Battalion, however, could not get
into
Kientzheim. A tragic mistake by our own Tank Destroyers who fired into
Company B from the rear forced them off Hill 351, leaving the two
platoons
of Company A cut off in Sigolsheim. All day on the 10th the fight
raged.
Hill 351 was retaken but the detachment of Company A was lost.

Fatigued to exhaustion by its continued struggle, the Division
nevertheless
had practically no reserves. The 2nd Battalion, 143rd, had been
assembled in
Ribeauville and the 3rd Battalion, 142nd, was in Bergheim and St.
Hippolyte.
All other elements were in contact with the enemy and large stretches
of the
front were covered only by patrols.

http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/books/wwi...ter-attack.htm

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lepoilu/ww2/ww2libgmm.htm

...a documentary of experiences of the men who suffered in the shadow
of the
great Abbey of Monte Cassino.
http://www.mindspring.com/~gif212/
http://www.balagan.org.uk/war/1939/CEF.htm

The Goums were the best troops. The Goumiers on their way through
Italy.
They fought in their distinctive striped uniforms. (Moorish Djelaba
Black brown lines)

The 4th Tabors fought in Sicily. They were assigned to Patton's 7th
Army.

these troops were used in North Africa before going to Italy

I know that British and French expiditionary forces served in Holland
as
well. Trying to keep out the Germans in the spring of 1940. I know
there was
a Maroccain unit in the province Zeeland (sealand).

French Expeditionary Corps, FEC, or
also known as Corps Expéditionaire Français en Italie - CEFI - or the
French
Expeditionary Corps in Italy

At the beginning of 1943, three Algerian divisions and two Moroccoan
divisions were constituted. The existing Free French Division was
reorganized into two Free French brigades and other units.

The FEC was originally designated as the 1e Armée Français or the 1st
French
Army. This would cause problems with the US 5th Army command, to which
the
French army was subordinated. Therefore, General Juin decided to name
the
his force the CEF.

After the fall of Rome, they continued to fight until it took Sienne on
the
3rd July. All divisions were directed to Naples area for regrouping and
refiting. From Naples, the divisions embarked for southern France.

You conveniently left out how your barbarians were theiving, murdering
rapists. HTH.

Good thing that there were _real_ soldiers around to actually win
WWII, since the "moors" were too busy hiding.

ESL!

--

Ha Ha Ha FOOL... YOU SHALL FEEL OUR WRATH... But now you will hear not
from me since I am heading Maybe this after none to most sacred

THE MOUNT OF OLIVES... and that Commanodo Center the there is NO
INTERNET... So YOU all see you later Maybe.

Warhol Von Salee Leaving Tingis Base and heading towards Sarsari Head
Base for obsevation of incoming Comeths of Doom for the theives of the
MOORISH HISTORY

How long did it take for you to type this mess, kook?

The ko0kpotent threats were a nice touch, don't you think?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
Old April 26th 06, 11:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:33:18 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Monkey Boy wrote:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 05:40:12 GMT, Bookman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

We fight in defence of the Crown of England only against all its
enemy's.

Where? Where? Provide some evidence. Where were your "moorish
warriors" on D-Day? At Bastonge? At the Battle of the Bulge? Where
were their fighter pilots? Their tank divisions? Their bomber wings?
They only exist in your fevered imagination.

Hey! They had some beat-up donkeys, and BIG SCARY KNIVES!!!

warswine tries to make it seem as if these "moorish warriors" were the
deciding factor in the ETO all by themselves. The truth is that the
French had North African units both before the occupation and after the
capture of Casablanca, but I doubt they were larger than
regiment-sized. Hardly the stuff of legends. And after the North
African invasion, all French units were armed and supplied by the
United States because France had zero military production.

Have you noticed that he's puffing up his lies even "moor", in a
desperate effort to pretend that his barbaric rapists "won" other
battles, too? I even saw him k'laming D-Day for his tribe of theives.

Good thing there were real heros and soldiers around to actually win
those battles while teh moors hid, wasn't it?

ESL!

Old April 26th 06, 11:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:35:16 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Monkey Boy wrote:

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 02:40:37 GMT, Bookman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:26:31 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:25:51 GMT, Bookman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

and you flush the links... you Je-Wish
*******... snip and flush as you want, that will not hide the truth.
Shall we talk about the Victimes of the second world war... Right it
where not the the so called jews, that jesus said about they where not
from his bloodline... Converted Khazari zionist *******s that do not
fear the Might and the wrath cometh from the Allmighty himself for that
kind of dirty vermin... Their time is near be sure of that. The theives
of my ancient Moorish scrolls. Anyway if they had read those holy
scrolls correct than they would have known that they are the Canaanite
that will be exterminated, by this ol pirate son (All what is left of
the Moorish wounderfull Civilastion).. What did you think my Mission
is... You stupid *******. My mission is the extermination of Vermin
that does not belong here in this beautyfull world. ******* YOU ARE
DOOMED.... By all the Temple Warriors and knights..

BWAhahahahaa! Whorehole is making K00KTHREATS!

ESL!

His raging illiteracy makes it difficult to tell exactly what he's
GOBBLING about.

True, but it appears all his GOBBLE is intended to make "teh moorz"
look like they were somehow important, so that he can pretend that he
is somehow important.

ESL!

If I were an observant type of fellow, I might observe, right about
here (hypothetically speaking), that people who really are important
have neither the time (they're too busy) nor the inclination (they
don't need to) to scream about how important they are. You know, if I
were an observant type of fellow, not that I am, or anything...

It is my firm belief that this observation will be lost on the
saucerheads.

Especially Warwhore.

ESL!

Old April 26th 06, 02:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...
Warhol wrote:

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy) wrote:
On 24 Apr 2006 12:11:36 -0700, "Warhol" wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

and my Gran'da'dy is locked up somewere in high tower here in this
region... I am still seeking for my Gran'da'dy Teach R...My Lord.

You're never going to find him in the bottom of that crack pipe,
WartHog.
--

Dont worry I will find my Gran'da'dy, even If I have to travel in
time... You dont know this Warhol yet.... For me is nothing impossible

Hearing the voices again. Is this a requirement for intergalactic
saucerhead rescue?

"Crusties" on your mustache again?

Old April 26th 06, 02:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Art Deco wrote:
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Oh, he is:

http://groups.google.com/group/demon...1ee11512?hl=en

One can cut the hypocracy around here with a knife.

Old April 26th 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...
Double-A wrote:

Warhol wrote:
[...]

Don't be trolling the City Park and you won't have to worry about the
Sheriff.

Old April 26th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...

http://www.normantranscript.com/loca...09.html?keywor

d=to
pstory[/url

... but.. but.... " Kevin " is just a poor
lonely misunderstood pedophile who
raped and murdered a 10 year old child.

It's that bad man wanting GOD'S JUSTICE
who is DISTURBING the PEACE of Babylon !!!!

Get A Rope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO JUSTICE = NO PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be NO PEACE until Babylon falls !!!!!!!!

Yet another death threat noted, kookbreath.

Yet more hypocracy, elderly Fartman:

http://groups.google.com/group/demon...1ee11512?hl=en

Old April 26th 06, 02:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
. 1...
Double-A wrote:

honestjohn wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Fine Art Deco wrote:
On 24 Apr 2006 00:32:27 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

While posing as Art Deco, Carl Osterwald wrote:

Warhol wrote:
In praise of Moorish civilization

There was once a civilization that was the greatest

in the
world.

You mean the Romans?

It was able to create a continental super-state that
stretched from
ocean to ocean, and from northern climes to tropics

and
deserts. Within
its dominion lived hundreds of millions of people, of
different creeds
and ethnic origins.

You seem to the referring to the Romans.

One of its languages became the universal language of

much
of the
world, the bridge between the peoples of a hundred

lands.

Latin?

Its armies
were made up of people of many nationalities, and its
military
protection allowed a degree of peace and prosperity

that
had never been
known. The reach of this civilization's commerce

extended
from Latin
America to China, and everywhere in between.

Latin America? Its was Roman descendants, the Spanish,

who
went there.
Nobody else.

And this civilization was driven more than anything,

by
invention.

Yep, you must be talking about the Romans.

Its
architects designed buildings that defied gravity.

Its
mathematicians
created the algebra and algorithms that would enable

the
building of
computers, and the creation of encryption. Its

doctors
examined the
human body, and found new cures for disease. Its
astronomers looked
into the heavens, named the stars, and paved the way

for
space travel
and exploration.

That's all a bit farfetched, even for the Romans, but I

will
grant that
they, along with the Greeks, started the ball rolling.

Its writers created thousands of stories. Stories of
courage, romance
and magic. Its poets wrote of love, when others

before
them were too
steeped in fear to think of such things.

Yep, Cicero, Plutarch, Ovid, Virgil, etc. were great

Roman
writers,
thinkers and poets.

When other nations were afraid of ideas, this

civilization
thrived on
them, and kept them alive. When censors threatened to

wipe
out
knowledge from past civilizations, this civilization

kept
the knowledge
alive, and passed it on to others.

Yep, the Romans took up where the Greeks left off.

While modern Western civilization shares many of

these
traits, the
civilization I'm talking about was the Moorish world

from
the year
800 to 1600, which included the courts of Fez,

Cordova,
Granada,
Baghdad, Damascus and Cairo etc, and enlightened

rulers
like Suleiman
the Magnificent or Ahmed the Invincible Warrior and

Yacub
al mansoor el
Dhabi... (ofcourse my Beloved Gran'da'dy's)

Nah, mate, now you're talking ****. The mooslimes

didn't do
****.

Although we are often unaware of our indebtedness to

this
other
civilization, its gifts are very much a part of our
heritage. The
technology industry would not exist without the
contributions of Al
Ghrab mathematicians. Andalusian poet-philosophers
challenged our
notions of self and truth. Leaders like Suleiman
contributed to our
notions of tolerance and civic leadership.

The Romans and Greeks did just fine without this ****.

And perhaps we can learn a lesson from his example:

It was
leadership
based on meritocracy, not inheritance. It was

leadership
that harnessed
the full capabilities of a very diverse

population-that
included
Christianity, Islamic, and Jewish traditions.

This kind of enlightened leadership - leadership that
nurtured
culture, sustainability, diversity and courage - led

more than 800
years of invention and prosperity.

I don't think suicide bombings are very prosperous.
Inventive, maybe.
but not persperous.

In dark and serious times like this, we must affirm

our
commitment to
building societies and institutions that aspire to

this
kind of
greatness.

That's why every aspires to copy the Romans.

There is only one civilisation that lested for more than

1261
years,

The Holy Roman Empire is older than that and still going

strong.

I am talking about the last 1261 years since the crimes

against
the
Nation of Fatima started. And for your memory my dynasty

dates
from
time before Adam came, to this low fallen world. We the Great
Teach R's
children kept low profile for long times... but now I say

enough
lies.
Those that told you your history are babies and dont know

their
own
history... The Ages of Kings is the Door. Be Prepared you
Vermin... The
Saracines are Coming.... Ha Ha Ha time for the Harvest Ha Ha

Ha

and we are still not destroyed yet, Even that we are

under the
400
years boundage since 1607, we fought every battle for

your
freedoms and
for world peace, We the Holy Warriors of the tribe of

Judah,
who have
fought all the battles for you cowards without any

reward. Yes
you, who
are too leasy to fight your own battles, for your own
freedoms, we
died.... And Must I remenber you, that we have collected

our
knowledge
with the FAZ, ROPE, and the STICK, and have never stolen

it
from
nobody. As you our brother nations did to Our Moorish
knowledge ... and
so Evil man destroyed slowly my wounderfull kingdom of

LIGHT,
and we
never fought back. A kingdom were the sun never went

down.
That ones
upon the time was from the Phillipines till America and

all
inbetween... destroyed and stolen by the same ones who

are
seeking now,
for the distruction of England and the USA... they are

your
friends,
who sits on your tables... Remenber that. But dont worry

we
the Moors
shall free you again from the vermin, very soon and build
again an
Everlasting civilisation, as promisside in all the holy

books.
Time has
come... Anyway Warhol has now the TWO BELTS of His

Granada
Dady's...
and Let me ad that Rome was based on Hasanite

civilisation...
Let me
ad, Rome was Ruled by My Family, my ancestors till the
invaders (Fake
Jews, Canaanite) of the north dared to claime up regions

that
did not
belong to them. Just that you know it. Right they knew

that
the lord
was not home... as always they will be punished when El

CID
shall be
back again... I Tell you Fear Al Cides Son... he does Not

FEAR
Vermin.

You seem to be confused. Its the Moops.

we shall see who is confused... the plank is waiting you, not

me.

The Moops are long gone, never to return. They died out due to
typical
mooslime stupidity and inbreeding.

So you k'lame, Bruce.

What do you know about the Moops, Carl?

Next to jack ****, Bruce.

That wouldn't be the first time, Carl.

Hey, this is weird. Carl actually talked to me yesterday and today he

talks
to you. I'm thinking that he wants to join the human race again. What

dah
ya thank, Bruce?

His most cherished secret fantasy is to someday become a profound elite
Earth Space Science Officer with full rank and privileges! That is why
he is so slavishly devoting himself to that website in our honor!

Double-A

Projecting again, saucerhead?

http://groups.google.com/group/demon...1ee11512?hl=en