NOMINATION: Michael Baldwin Bruce, ' Tony Sidaway Drama Queen Award ', Janauary 2006

Old January 22nd 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Default NOMINATION: Michael Baldwin Bruce, ' Tony Sidaway Drama Queen Award ', Janauary 2006

IMO, anyone who qualifies for a ' Tar and Feathers ' lifetime
achievement award ought to have won the ' Tony Sidaway Drama Queen
Award ' as a prerequisite. ...

It's all about ....

ss3u!snq m0ys

It is with pleasure that I nominate Michael Baldwin Bruce for a ' Tony
Sidaway Drama Queen Award '.

In .com Bruce cries
fowl in support groups and publicizes it with pride, elsewhere ...

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
wrote:
Public Announcement:

The amount of cross-posting banter is creating more newsgroup noise
than I can tolerate. I don't want to killfile any posters whose primary
forum is ASA. Out of the people I don't recognise, I can't tell who is
new to ASA and who is cross-posting from other threads.

So I just wanted to warn that in a few hours time I am going to start
kill-filing cross-posters that I don't recognise as being regulars at
ASA. If you are relatively new to ASA please bear in mind that if you
cross-post banter and I kill-file you as a consequence I won't be able
to read your more relevant posts here. If you want to continue
bantering on the cross-post threads and don't want me to kill-file you,
please either drop ASA from the groups you are cross-posting to, or (if
you prefer and think it appropriate) drop all the other groups and
continue the banter in ASA only.

(This is not saying don't cross-post. I wouldn't recommend it, but it
is your choice. Regulars to ASA who cross-post won't be kill-filed.)

Dolphinius
(Male, early thirties, UK, self-diagnosed AS)

Go **** yourself, faggot.

In . com Bruce gives a
fine Sean song ...

Bruce AKA *.* wrote:
Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:

Obsesso fanboi Shorn the thick irish **** AKA Sean Monaghan wrote:

"In general, the problem with vote fraud is that the perpetrator will
almost certainly be caught and ridiculed. I don't recommend it."
-Peter J Ross in

This is exactly what has happened to the person posting as -

"Michael Baldwin Bruce"
"Susan Cohen"
"Frederick Shorts"

No ****, Sherlock? Having trouble keeping up with current events, you
think irish ****? Man, I'm just not whacking you hard enough with the
cluebat.

His clue-shields are firmly in place.

I swear, Bruce, thick irish ****s have got to have the thickest
clue-shields - after kooks.

for MBB and his sock^H^H^H^sidekick, including a couple of fake
nominations -
Tholen for Rubber Turkey -
http://snipurl.com/l6g1
and MBB for Pierre Salinger HL&S - http://snipurl.com/l6g8
(both noms are hereby withdrawn, BTW)

Too late, you think irish ****. The raving loonie and his saucerhead
accomplice have leapt on them.

I was sorry to see they didn't make the ballot.

Yeah, I was hoping to score a few. Never mind, I'm still busy voting
for what I can.

The objective was to get MBB to out his socks on record (to prove his
net-abuse and AUK voter fraud), and it worked like a charm.

Wow! That's really brilliant, you think irish ****. Too bad you having
trouble keeping up with current events.

He likes to do things the hard way.

Yep, the thick irish **** could have just read my poasts where I
revealed all.

Just in case anyone was wondering what all the bickering was about. This
is just the first installment; more to come at a later date.

Oh, good, more netkopping and another kook meltdown from the thick
irish ****. Lets see you find the rest of them without my help, obsesso
fanboi.

LOL! Perhaps Nightingale will help him.

Fartingale seems like the kind that would.

HTH, and have a Happy New Year.

Yeah, next year is going to get real interesting.

I look forward to it.

Its already begun. BWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In . com Bruce
provides a heroic ' BWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!! ' delivered in a lilting
ovine bleat.

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Shorn the thick irish **** AKA Sean Monaghan wrote:
On 2 Jan 2006 22:49:31 -0800, "Michael Baldwin Bruce"
wrote:

Bruce AKA *.* wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

Tar & Feathers

Reserved solely for the Terminally Clueless, those most highly
incorrigible past all hope crusaders who in another time and reality
would've been tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.
Preferably one with a bridge out. Over a canyon.

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/faq.html#q9

Lets see some proof of cluelessness, Loonie.

Loonie is all the proof of cluelessness you need, Bruce. But adding a
tad of Double-Anus won't hurt much either. Of course, Shorn the thick
irish **** is mighty clueless too. Seems to have confused an open proxy
server at Georgia Tech with the State of Georgia.

http://ip2location.com/free.asp

Query for IP 168.12.253.66

RESULT:

168.12.253.66
STATE OF GEORGIA/BOARD OF REGENTS
GEORGIA, SMYRNA UNITED STATES

State-operated machine. Still net-abuse, even if it wasn't. Still
voter-fraud, even if it wasn't.

"even if it wasn't"? Are you backpeddling already, you thick irish
****? Man, I must own you real bad.

But you could notch
that up him stupidly trying to claw back some semblance of respect
after losing it to me. I mean like have you ever seen anyone turn k00k
that quickly? Between Xmas an New Year's, the thick irish **** just
went off the deep end. I think I must have set a new record with him.

Heh! No matter how you try to repaint what happened, you voted twice on a
AUK ballot and you got busted. You hide behind abused, open-proxies. You
never have any clue as to when you have gone too far. This is why you and
all of your known socks are hereby disenfranchised from the
alt.usenet.usenet.kooks award programme; your nominations, seconds, and
votes are now as good as BowTie's.

No matter how you try and repaint your response, you still went
ape****, you thick irish ****. Which, as I stated previously, exposes
you as an inept 'tard. You aren't fit to poast to soc.men let alone
wrangle votes.

And, no, that doesn't mean that you're Formosa'd or in the Galactic
Killfile; you're still eligible for kook awards.

Doesn't mean **** to me, you thick irish ****. Your precious k00k
awards are are now rendered lame and pathetic. You'll have to go back
and clean up the mess - as well as wipe the egg of your face. Oh, and
have fun with this month's ballot! BWAWAWAWAWAWA!!!!!!!!

--
Nominations and Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -

http://www.netcabal.com/auk

Oh, and before I forget, **** off, Bowtie.

Best O'luck, Bruce.

RL

Old January 22nd 06, 04:43 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Where ya been, RL?

Double-A

Old January 22nd 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Double-A wrote:
Where ya been, RL?

Double-A

Botting your children, you idiot.

Old January 22nd 06, 05:05 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Buck Tooth wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Where ya been, RL?

Double-A

Botting your children, you idiot.

What children?

Old January 22nd 06, 10:05 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Double-A wrote:
Buck Tooth wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Where ya been, RL?

Double-A

Botting your children, you idiot.

What children?

Oh, I'm sorry, your cat.

I meant "cat."

Old January 23rd 06, 04:29 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

Buck Tooth wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Buck Tooth wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Where ya been, RL?

Double-A

Botting your children, you idiot.

What children?

Oh, I'm sorry, your cat.

I meant "cat."

He's bin outback wid da fellas.

Old January 23rd 06, 12:40 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

wrote:

Bruce AKA *.* wrote:
Raving Loonie wrote:

[...]

Bruce posted this morning to alt.support.autism:

" Jake_Mysterio wrote:
Hello all,

My name is Cheri.

Are you sure? It looks more like Jake_Mysterio to me.

I am the mother of three children, one who happens to be
dx with high functioning autism. He is almost 4 years old. I personally
think he is more Aspergers than autism but well that is the Dx he got. He is
a lovely boy who to most outsiders wouldnt know he has autism. He has a high
IQ(141 for those who are interested) but low social and language skills. I
will enjoy reading about those who are living with an autism spectrum
disorder and from those who work or live with people as well as I dont know
a lot of people in real life with the disorder. I believe I am probably
somewhere on the spectrum myself but have never been dxed. I was always
years ahead in maths but never really fitted in at school. I cant ever
remember having friends and still dont cope today when things arent quite
right...I am sure you know what I mean.

I think you are a liar. You've lied about your name. Who knows what
else you've lied about."

This constant harassment of people in support groups by Bruce is just
too much!

Therefore, I hereby SECOND the NOMINATION of Michael Baldwin Bruce for
the ' Tony
Sidaway Drama Queen Award '.

Now, don't get all choked up and dramatic about it, Bruce!

Double-A

Old January 23rd 06, 01:12 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

(Michael Baldwin) Bruce posted this morning to alt.support.autism:

" Jake_Mysterio wrote:

[...]

Personally, i can't wait for somebody to bring charges
against him. I'm finding stuff like this all over the web
where people are getting tired of being stalked by
dickheads like Baldwin and suing their asses off. I'm
thinking JAILTIME JAILTIME JAILTIME. Serves
him right for ****in' around like that in support groups.

How certain are we that it isn't just some poser trying to
get revenge on Baldwin by using his name in the other
groups?

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Freedom! free to see
All the stars, all the cosmos

Indelibly yours,
Paine http://www.savethechildren.org/
http://www.painellsworth.net

Old January 23rd 06, 01:45 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

" Jake_Mysterio wrote:

[...]

It is his IP address on those posts, and he has never denied making any
of them (he wants the credit).

Double-A

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

Old January 23rd 06, 04:50 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.astronomy,rec.music.classical

"Double-A" wrote in message...
oups.com...

" Jake_Mysterio wrote:

[...]

Then he deserves every *sp~~n f~ck* he gets in prison!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Stardust in the solar wind...