Chaos Manor South Update

Old August 31st 05, 04:34 PM
RMOLLISE

Default Chaos Manor South Update

Hi Gang:

Thanks to all of the folks who've kept us in their thoughts. Dorothy
and I are fine.

For more details--y'all actually have probably seen more of the results
of the storm than we have since we've got no power and can't see the
videos on the nightly news--check my blog at:

http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/

and the postings I'm making on the sct-user list:

Again, thanks to all y'all for your concern and the MANY offers of
assistance. It is very much appreciated.

Peace,
rod

Old August 31st 05, 04:39 PM
Greg Crinklaw

Hi Rod,

RMOLLISE wrote:
Hi Gang:

Thanks to all of the folks who've kept us in their thoughts. Dorothy
and I are fine.

Boy, I'm glad to hear that!

--
Greg Crinklaw
Astronomical Software Developer

SkyTools: http://www.skyhound.com/cs.html
Observing: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/skyhound.html
Comets: http://www.skyhound.com/sh/comets.html

To reply have a physician remove your spleen
Old August 31st 05, 04:40 PM
Esmail Bonakdarian

RMOLLISE wrote:
Hi Gang:

Thanks to all of the folks who've kept us in their thoughts. Dorothy
and I are fine.

Hi Rod,

good to hear from you ... i was wondering how long it would
take with all the damage and power outages.

glad to hear you are doing fine under the circumstances.

Esmail

Old August 31st 05, 05:05 PM
Ed T

"Sam Wormley" wrote in message

Whew! :-)

Ditto that! Good time to send a check to your favorite aid agency.

Ed T.

Old August 31st 05, 05:57 PM
Mick

"RMOLLISE" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Gang:

Thanks to all of the folks who've kept us in their thoughts. Dorothy
and I are fine.

For more details--y'all actually have probably seen more of the results
of the storm than we have since we've got no power and can't see the
videos on the nightly news--check my blog at:

http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/

and the postings I'm making on the sct-user list:

Again, thanks to all y'all for your concern and the MANY offers of
assistance. It is very much appreciated.

Peace,
rod

New Orleans and Gulf area are just in shambles. Maybe you should leave that
telescope and help out.

Peace.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9063708/

Old September 1st 05, 08:18 AM
Mike Simmons

On 31 Aug 2005 08:34:12 -0700, RMOLLISE wrote:

Hi Gang:

Thanks to all of the folks who've kept us in their thoughts. Dorothy
and I are fine.

For more details--y'all actually have probably seen more of the results
of the storm than we have since we've got no power and can't see the
videos on the nightly news--check my blog at:

http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/

and the postings I'm making on the sct-user list:

Again, thanks to all y'all for your concern and the MANY offers of
assistance. It is very much appreciated.

Peace,
rod

I'm very glad to hear you're alright, Rod.

Mike Simmons
Old September 2nd 05, 03:20 AM

Good to hear you & Dorothy are ok, sadly many are not...
God Bless,

Ed