Problem with Apollo "murder" claims

Old July 9th 04, 05:10 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Hedrick, I thought you said you were such a researcher.

You aren't paying me to do your research.

When you write a check, then I'll work for you.

Yet you
didn't know HPE was listed?

Sure- but Google *doesn't* say "here are the places that LaToya looked". I
want to visit the specific places *you* went to check *your* homework. A
real investigator would *expect* that to be done.

Old July 9th 04, 12:33 PM
Scott Hedrick

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message news
What about using (IIRC) chromium or some other metal that has green

salts?

...No, he did the metal bit with Data :-)

"Damn it! I backed into the post and scratched my bumper. Here, Spock,
here's my knife, knick your finger and bleed on it, eh mate?"

Old July 12th 04, 02:39 AM

LOL Lynndie. Sorry I've been out of touch for a few days, or I would
have answered this sooner.
Nah, I wasn't wearing a bra. Considering how often Hedrick talks about
sex, I figured he'd never gotten any before, so the poor sap should at
least get a cheap peak. :-)
LaDonna

Old July 12th 04, 09:27 PM
Would you like another?

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message ...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Hedrick, I thought you said you were such a researcher.

You aren't paying me to do your research.

When you write a check, then I'll work for you.

Yet you
didn't know HPE was listed?

Sure- but Google *doesn't* say "here are the places that LaToya looked". I
want to visit the specific places *you* went to check *your* homework. A
real investigator would *expect* that to be done.

even would accomodate him thusly LaDonna.....

get off your butt

Your crop mistress,
Lynndie
Old July 12th 04, 11:17 PM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
Considering how often Hedrick talks about
sex

Be honest, here- I'm constantly *turning you down*. You've become a regular
socialitor.

Old July 13th 04, 12:49 AM

Please. A TRUE researcher would want to do his OWN homework...complete
with his OWN sources. Hedrick is only trying to waste my time...and
now yours.
LaDonna

Old July 13th 04, 04:30 PM
Derek Lyons

Mary Shafer wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 19:42:21 -0700, "Charleston"
wrote:

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
wrote:

Alyssa: Yes, the only thing needed to treat HEMORRHAGIC pulmonary
edema is oxygen.

You do understand that oxygen will not resolve the cyanide gas inhalation
issue and that the treatment you are discussing is with the use of
hyperbaric oxygen, right?
Did they have a hyperbaric chamber nearby anywhere in south Florida in 1967?

There are enough Navy installations and divers in the area that I'd
expect there to be at least one. It probably wouldn't be at a
hospital, though. That's relatively new.

Divers don't generally use hyperbaric chambers, they use normal
atmosphere. If the pressure in question is above the oxygen tolerance
limit, they use the appropriate diving mix.

That being said; the most likely location for divers chambers would
be Mayport and Key West.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.
Old July 14th 04, 02:44 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
A TRUE researcher would want to do his OWN homework...complete
with his OWN sources.

Exactly- so why do you keep wanting people to do yours?

If you were a *true* researcher, then by your own standard as stated above
you should have sources, which means you shouldn't have a problem with
*verifiable references*.

In your case, you can start with the names and jurisdictions of the law
enforcement personnel you spoke to about Apollo 1.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
Martian Landmarks Dedicated to Apollo 1 Crew Ron Astronomy Misc 7 February 3rd 04 04:32 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 November 7th 03 08:53 PM
If Liberty bells hatch hadnt blown? Hallerb History 28 August 30th 03 02:57 AM