Instant is better than c

Old August 22nd 18, 08:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Instant is better than c

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 1:22:36 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
Not trying to be a wise ass, BUT what does He look like ?

It depends on whether you are looking at him directly or in a reflection.
The reflection looks different every time but looking at him directly he looks pretty much like one of us except far more glorious and powerful.

How and when is the whole world going to get a peek ?

No one knows. Pretty soon though. How? As millions of reflections of himself.

Old August 24th 18, 08:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 12:23:36 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 1:22:36 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
Not trying to be a wise ass, BUT what does He look like ?

It depends on whether you are looking at him directly or in a reflection.
The reflection looks different every time but looking at him directly he looks pretty much like one of us except far more glorious and powerful.

How and when is the whole world going to get a peek ?

No one knows. Pretty soon though. How? As millions of reflections of himself.

If he is white that would not be liked by blacks,yellow or red men.It he is a woman he best look like Liz TaylorIf he is gay he is still OK then Jesus was fits the bill Bert
Old August 24th 18, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 2:26:12 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 12:23:36 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 1:22:36 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:
Not trying to be a wise ass, BUT what does He look like ?

It depends on whether you are looking at him directly or in a reflection.
The reflection looks different every time but looking at him directly he looks pretty much like one of us except far more glorious and powerful.

How and when is the whole world going to get a peek ?

No one knows. Pretty soon though. How? As millions of reflections of himself.

If he is white that would not be liked by blacks,yellow or red men.It he is a woman he best look like Liz TaylorIf he is gay he is still OK then Jesus was fits the bill Bert

God can be white, black, red, yellow or brown. He can be green or purple if is on another planet. He can be female.
Old August 25th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 1:59:56 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Does God wear a sheet? He was panted nude.But a Pope did not like it.His dick was to small,and no hair on his balls Bert
Old August 25th 18, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote that
SwineBert's "dick was to small,and no hair on his balls" O ya. Bert
Old August 25th 18, 11:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 3:53:11 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Is nothing holy to you? I would have expected more from my atheist friends.
Old August 27th 18, 11:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Nah, we don't believe He's there at all, so why not a little levity
over the issue, or non-issue !
Old August 27th 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 25, 2018 at 3:48:23 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

How long is pretty soon? I make fun of Gods.I could do a stick on Gods,but those that believe in Gods would be afraid to laugh.Gods come with fear,hate,and death.Gods go with heaven and hell and I don't. Bert
Old September 1st 18, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 1:53:37 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

You get your heaven and hell here on Earth.Reality is children are being killed as I type.A painful dead such a burning,Hunger,hypothermia and beaten.All by those that believe they are infidels .Time for humankind to give up Gods and start thinking kindness,and protecting each other from harm.Prayers don't work.Helping hand does.Its nice to be nice.Bert
Old September 2nd 18, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, September 1, 2018 at 5:49:02 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

There is a God and prayers do get answered but how do you argue with a don't

give a damn about anything attitude?