Instant is better than c

Old August 19th 18, 07:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Instant is better than c

PS - Never a post from God on this NG !
Old August 19th 18, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Walks Far Woman

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 1:41:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Everything true is ridiculous to an atheist.

You mean like there being some God ?

Again I ask : If there was a God, then don't you suppose that He or
She would provide incontrivertable evidence of His or Her existence,
to we poor non-believers ? God's suppose to love all of us, right ?
Seems very minor and the least He or She could do. I'd be the first to
bow down, thank, praise and adore.

If there is a creator, then why would it provide evidence or love?
Old August 19th 18, 07:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Why, to get all the things I mentioned.

Sort of how you'd treat a favorite pet.
Old August 19th 18, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

But they gotta show proof to be taken seriously, which they can't .
Old August 19th 18, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 12:41:09 PM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:

Everything true is ridiculous to an atheist.

You mean like there being some God ?

Again I ask : If there was a God, then don't you suppose that He or
She would provide incontrivertable evidence of His or Her existence,
to we poor non-believers ? God's suppose to love all of us, right ?
Seems very minor and the least He or She could do. I'd be the first to
bow down, thank, praise and adore.

The God I know makes himself plain and visible to everyone. It is our blindness that keeps us from seeing him.
Old August 21st 18, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 4:34:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I speak English. I don't recognize what you speak as any kind of language at

all.

Interesting, and quite ridiculous .

Hard to wait for a yes or no when traveling in a spaceship at c that is 10LYs from earth It takes 10 years to get here and ten years back That;s 20 years.We must shrink space or we will end up home alone Bert
Old August 22nd 18, 12:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

The God I know makes himself plain and visible to everyone. It is our blindness that keeps us from seeing him.

"plain and visible" ?!

How so? I've certainly haven't seen Him ( or Her ), and I've got 20 20
or better vision with my glasses.

If He ( or She ) exists, then I'd think He ( or She ) would provide
some incontrivertible ( i.e. - clear to all ) evidence of His
( or Her ) existence, to all we poor sinners.
Old August 22nd 18, 01:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 6:38:42 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:

The God I know makes himself plain and visible to everyone. It is our blindness that keeps us from seeing him.

"plain and visible" ?!

How so? I've certainly haven't seen Him ( or Her ), and I've got 20 20
or better vision with my glasses.

If He ( or She ) exists, then I'd think He ( or She ) would provide
some incontrivertible ( i.e. - clear to all ) evidence of His
( or Her ) existence, to all we poor sinners.

Give it a little while and you will see him--the whole world will see him. I already do and if can anyone can.
Old August 22nd 18, 07:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Not trying to be a wise ass, BUT what does He look like ?

How and when is the whole world going to get a peek ?