What If (on instant action)

Old January 12th 15, 04:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What If (on instant action)

On Monday, December 29, 2014 at 9:38:01 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Water flowing through a pipe I can see instant action being reality using time and distance. TreBert

AA Now that I can stop action twice as fast very little action takes place. This proves my "Time Lapse Theory" I think I better start packing for Sweden .TreBert
Old January 12th 15, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

And he is still 14 times brighter than you so what does that make you?

Rocky

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT, BEERT!

Saul Levy