What If (on instant action)

Old January 3rd 15, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default What If (on instant action)

On Monday, December 29, 2014 9:38:01 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Water flowing through a pipe I can see instant action being reality using time and distance. TreBert

Get a phone call from a planet 20,ooo LYs away.After waiting all that time I never hang up. Can I say the call is now in an instant state,and since the line will never be broken the call goes to infinity?