Arrow of Time

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 2nd 10, 08:08 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.fractals,sci.astro
JT

Default Arrow of Time

On 19 Juni, 18:04, Sam wrote:
On Jun 19, 10:58*am, "Robert L. Oldershaw"

An interesting discussion has started at sci.physics.research
concerning the nature of the "arrow of time"

Consider these Arrows
*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_of_time#Arrows

Well the spatial dimensions in special relativity is all ****ed up.
Since events are not local they may not behave the way we are
accustomed to but they will abey the logic of causality in some form.
So we have a timeline that is a rubberband but the reality outside the
bubble of universe is still stringent in fact it will be stringent in
every point of universe that studies our universe it will follow the
line of causality but with both spatial and timelike distorsion, none
of those is however proved.

But even if we suppose there is local timelines, the causality will
measure and describe events in a logical consise and coherent way. And
that is from any point that studies the event....s , in special
relativity that is not the case however it is a faulthy theory, that
can not give a coherent description of events separated by time and
spatial.

JT

Arrow of Time bert Astronomy Misc 2 July 8th 10 01:08 PM
The Cosmic Quantum Clock. The Arrow of Time [email protected] Astronomy Misc 2 September 30th 07 11:11 AM
Does the Arrow of Time Point in Different Directions? Double-A Misc 5 June 12th 06 12:44 PM
Black hole entropy and arrow of time [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 May 26th 06 08:37 AM