No astro tonight but a nice Moon halo

Old February 12th 06, 11:24 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default No astro tonight but a nice Moon halo

Ghostly Moon halo hovering over Selsey town tonight. As the stars
weren't out, I though I'd have a go a photographing it and applying a
bit of astro-processing ;-)

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/weather/moonhalo.html
--
Pete
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk
Old February 12th 06, 01:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Pete Lawrence" wrote in message
Ghostly Moon halo hovering over Selsey town tonight. As the stars
weren't out, I though I'd have a go a photographing it and applying a
bit of astro-processing ;-)

http://www.digitalsky.org.uk/weather/moonhalo.html
--
Pete
http://www.digitalsky.org.uk

Neat picture.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla UK Astronomy 11 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 November 7th 03 09:53 PM