James Oberg at GSFC

Old April 28th 04, 03:08 AM
Eric Chomko

Default James Oberg at GSFC

I was at the Oberg's discussion about Chinese manned spacelight, in bldg.
3 auditorium at GSFC on Monday, April 26, 2004, 3:30pm EDT.

He was interesting, well informed about the subject matter and candid
overall making for an wonderful presentation, IMHO. Politics aside, I
can't want to learn more from Mr. Oberg.

Eric
Old April 28th 04, 03:12 AM
Eric Chomko

Eric Chomko ) wrote:
: I was at the Oberg's discussion about Chinese manned spacelight, in bldg.
: 3 auditorium at GSFC on Monday, April 26, 2004, 3:30pm EDT.

: He was interesting, well informed about the subject matter and candid
: overall making for an wonderful presentation, IMHO. Politics aside, I
: can't want to learn more from Mr. Oberg.

That is "wait" instead "want" in the previous sentence.

: Eric
Old April 28th 04, 04:58 AM
Pat Flannery

Eric Chomko wrote:

That is "wait" instead "want" in the previous sentence.

"Another well known sign of Nuclear Space Zombie Possession is confusion
of the letter "I" and with the letter "N"; this is thought to be due to
the similarity of the pronunciation of these two letters in the alien
language used by Space Zombies Charged With Atom Brains, and may someday
provide an important clue as to their celestial point of
origin.........................................Oi secoid thought, there
ns io real evndeice that such creatures evei exnst."
Pat Flaiiry