R.I.P. Rathergate

Old April 6th 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.howard-stern,sci.space.policy,misc.survivalism
Eric Chomko[_2_]

Default R.I.P. Rathergate

On Apr 4, 1:11 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Gunner wrote:

:On 3 Apr 2007 09:27:20 -0700, "Eric Chomko"
:wrote:
:
:
: Indeed. Eric is a disaster waiting to happen. Which is why he lives in
: his Moms basement.
:
:
:I own my own house. Two in fact.
:
:Sure you do. Ahuh.

Perhaps someone should tell Eric that Monopoly houses don't count?

Jealous because you only have one?

:
: And yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I
: will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the
: Valley...
:
: Well..one of them anyways.
:
: EG
:
:
:Naw, you're just an SOB.
:
:You say that like being a son of a bitch is a bad thing.
:
:Tired of being my bitch already?

Eric never tires of being anyone's bitch.

Anything you say, my son...

:
:
: --
: "Oooo, scary! Y'know, there are a lot scarier things
: in the world than you ... and I'm one of them."
:
: -- Buffy the vampire
:
: I LIKE IT!
:
:Yeah, you would.
:
:Eric
:
:Eric lives in his moms basement, jerking off to Hustler ...

Nah, Hustler has women in it. Eric spends his time with a magazine
called Men...

And you're pick is the sheep...

:... and ranting at
:the world..a world in which he has no power, no substance and one that
:cares less about his existance. And it chaps his fragile ego badly.
:
:Poor widdle Erica

You want to feel bad for someone, pity poor Paula...

Too bad your wife left you...

Eric

--
"While he was not dumber than an ox he was not any smarter either."
-- James Thurber

Old April 7th 07, 12:24 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.howard-stern,sci.space.policy,misc.survivalism
Fred J. McCall

: Gunner wrote:
:
: :On 3 Apr 2007 09:27:20 -0700, "Eric Chomko"
: :wrote:
: :
: :
: : Indeed. Eric is a disaster waiting to happen. Which is why he lives in
: : his Moms basement.
: :
: :
: :I own my own house. Two in fact.
: :
: :Sure you do. Ahuh.
:
: Perhaps someone should tell Eric that Monopoly houses don't count?
:
:Jealous because you only have one?

I only live in one at a time. If I wanted another one, I'd write a
check and buy one.

: :
: : And yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I
: : will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the
: : Valley...
: :
: : Well..one of them anyways.
: :
: : EG
: :
: :
: :Naw, you're just an SOB.
: :
: :You say that like being a son of a bitch is a bad thing.
: :
: :Tired of being my bitch already?
:
: Eric never tires of being anyone's bitch.
:
:Anything you say, my son...

If I was your son I'd jump off a cliff, Eric...

: :
: :
: : --
: : "Oooo, scary! Y'know, there are a lot scarier things
: : in the world than you ... and I'm one of them."
: :
: : -- Buffy the vampire
: :
: : I LIKE IT!
: :
: :Yeah, you would.
: :
: :Eric
: :
: :Eric lives in his moms basement, jerking off to Hustler ...
:
: Nah, Hustler has women in it. Eric spends his time with a magazine
: called Men...
:
:And you're pick is the sheep...

Sparkling grammar, as usual. Let's expand the contraction out for
Eric, shall we? "And you are pick is the sheep..."

This makes sense? Well, I suppose to Eric it does. One hopes he
feels rather sheepish about his perpetual faux pas.

: :... and ranting at
: :the world..a world in which he has no power, no substance and one that
: :cares less about his existance. And it chaps his fragile ego badly.
: :
: :Poor widdle Erica
:
: You want to feel bad for someone, pity poor Paula...
:
:Too bad your wife left you...

This is how you don't talk about things, right? You're such a shallow
little pig, Eric. Last time my wife was in town she took me out to a
nice dinner. You just wish your relations with your wife are as good
as mine are with my ex-wife...

--
"So many women. So little charm."
-- Donna, to Josh; The West Wing
Old April 8th 07, 02:10 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.howard-stern,sci.space.policy,misc.survivalism
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Apr 6, 7:24 pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:On Apr 4, 1:11 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:: Gunner wrote:

:
: :On 3 Apr 2007 09:27:20 -0700, "Eric Chomko"
: :wrote:
: :
: :
: : Indeed. Eric is a disaster waiting to happen. Which is why he lives in
: : his Moms basement.
: :
: :
: :I own my own house. Two in fact.
: :
: :Sure you do. Ahuh.
:
: Perhaps someone should tell Eric that Monopoly houses don't count?
:
:Jealous because you only have one?

I only live in one at a time. If I wanted another one, I'd write a
check and buy one.

I guess no one told you that owning houses and renting them can be a
good investment. Then again you as a landlord is probably not a pretty
site.

: :
: : And yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I
: : will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the
: : Valley...
: :
: : Well..one of them anyways.
: :
: : EG
: :
: :
: :Naw, you're just an SOB.
: :
: :You say that like being a son of a bitch is a bad thing.
: :
: :Tired of being my bitch already?
:
: Eric never tires of being anyone's bitch.
:
:Anything you say, my son...

If I was your son I'd jump off a cliff, Eric...

No you wouldn't as you are not a lemming. Well you shouldn't be...

: :
: :
: : --
[...]

Perhaps I was subconsciously calling you a sheep? Not a lemming but a
sheep? Yeah, that's the ticket...

: :... and ranting at
: :the world..a world in which he has no power, no substance and one that
: :cares less about his existance. And it chaps his fragile ego badly.
: :
: :Poor widdle Erica
:
: You want to feel bad for someone, pity poor Paula...
:
:Too bad your wife left you...

This is how you don't talk about things, right?

When Gunner chimes in? Yeah, why not? You decided to being my wife
into it and I decided to bring the lack of your wife into it. Perhaps
we should leave wives out of it if it bothers you so much?

You're such a shallow
little pig, Eric. Last time my wife was in town she took me out to a
nice dinner.

Very nice. Maybe that was her way of saying good-bye?

You just wish your relations with your wife are as good
as mine are with my ex-wife...

Is that a fact? Huh, well since my wife is not me ex-wife I really
don't know.

Old April 8th 07, 03:29 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.howard-stern,sci.space.policy,misc.survivalism
Fred J. McCall

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Apr 4, 1:11 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:: Gunner wrote:
:
: :
: : :On 3 Apr 2007 09:27:20 -0700, "Eric Chomko"
: : :wrote:
: : :
: : :
: : : Indeed. Eric is a disaster waiting to happen. Which is why he lives in
: : : his Moms basement.
: : :
: : :
: : :I own my own house. Two in fact.
: : :
: : :Sure you do. Ahuh.
: :
: : Perhaps someone should tell Eric that Monopoly houses don't count?
: :
: :Jealous because you only have one?
:
: I only live in one at a time. If I wanted another one, I'd write a
: check and buy one.
:
:I guess no one told you that owning houses and renting them can be a
:good investment.

Lots of things CAN be a good investment. If I had any interest in
spending my time keeping up rental properties, why, I'd own some
houses to rent.

:Then again you as a landlord is probably not a pretty
:site.

Ah, you never fail me. I would think how pretty a site it was would
depend on just what neighborhood it was in. Why would I buy something
in an ugly neighborhood?

:
: : :
[...]

Are you saying that the rest of your children have jumped off cliffs?
I only ask because that's the only way your 'lemming' remark makes
even the slightest sense.

Hint: Lemmings are known for walking into the sea...

: : :
: : :
: : : --
[...]

You may as well tear up that ticket. You appear to perpetually miss
the boat...

: : :... and ranting at
: : :the world..a world in which he has no power, no substance and one that
: : :cares less about his existance. And it chaps his fragile ego badly.
: : :
: : :Poor widdle Erica
: :
: : You want to feel bad for someone, pity poor Paula...
: :
: :Too bad your wife left you...
:
: This is how you don't talk about things, right?
:
:When Gunner chimes in? Yeah, why not? You decided to being my wife
:into it and I decided to bring the lack of your wife into it. Perhaps
:we should leave wives out of it if it bothers you so much?

Where do you get this delusion that it 'bothers' me? As I recall, YOU
are the one who was bothered enough to ask me to not mention your
wife. And this after you'd been trying everything you could think of
to strike some nerve over my divorce (and failing miserably).

I was merely pointing out what a lying hypocrite you are.

: You're such a shallow
: little pig, Eric. Last time my wife was in town she took me out to a
: nice dinner.
:
:Very nice. Maybe that was her way of saying good-bye?

Unlikely, since we've been divorced for years. Unlike you, I'm sure
she remembers little details like that and doesn't need to 'say
good-bye' years after the split.

: You just wish your relations with your wife are as good
: as mine are with my ex-wife...
:
:Is that a fact? Huh, well since my wife is not me ex-wife I really
:don't know.

Eric, lots of people are unhappily married. It frequently happens to
folks who marry women older than they are. You just need to get over
it.

--
"Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood. I ain't naming names.
She really worked me over good. She was just like Jesse James.
Old April 9th 07, 11:26 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.howard-stern,sci.space.policy,misc.survivalism
Eric Chomko[_2_]

: "Eric Chomko" wrote:
:
: :On Apr 4, 1:11 am, Fred J. McCall wrote:: Gunner wrote:
:
: :
: : :On 3 Apr 2007 09:27:20 -0700, "Eric Chomko"
: : :wrote:
: : :
: : :
[...]

Why not pay people to do that like you pay people to keep up your own
house?

Hey, you don't have to give me an excuse to why you don't want to be a
landlord.

:Then again you as a landlord is probably not a pretty
:site.

Ah, you never fail me. I would think how pretty a site it was would
depend on just what neighborhood it was in. Why would I buy something
in an ugly neighborhood?

Excuse me? What does you having to be a landlord have to do with
buying in a lousy neighborhood? It makes no sense to buy a house and
be a landlord in a lousy neighborhood. That said, my point was that
given your wonderful disposition (cough, cough) I sort of wonder
exactly how you would be at being a landlord.

:
: : :
[...]

No, not all. Only you are commenting like that.

I only ask because that's the only way your 'lemming' remark makes
even the slightest sense.

Jumping off a cliff like a lemming. Geez, are you really this dense?

Hint: Lemmings are known for walking into the sea...

Does that mean you are prone to walking in the sea instead of jumping
off a cliff?

(I love this sort of response to Fred as it tends to get his nape
hairs to stand up).

: : :
: : :
: : : --
[...]

You're the one that looks like a boat person.

[...]

Well it is sort of personal don't you think?

And this after you'd been trying everything you could think of
to strike some nerve over my divorce (and failing miserably).

Yes, I guess I am. Hell then, have at it. Wives are fair game. Go
ahead Freddy...

I was merely pointing out what a lying hypocrite you are.

I thought you said I wasn't striking a nerve about your wife? THAT was
surely short-lived.

: You're such a shallow
: little pig, Eric. Last time my wife was in town she took me out to a
: nice dinner.
:
:Very nice. Maybe that was her way of saying good-bye?

Unlikely, since we've been divorced for years. Unlike you, I'm sure
she remembers little details like that and doesn't need to 'say
good-bye' years after the split.

I guess...

: You just wish your relations with your wife are as good
: as mine are with my ex-wife...
:
:Is that a fact? Huh, well since my wife is not me ex-wife I really
:don't know.

Eric, lots of people are unhappily married. It frequently happens to
folks who marry women older than they are. You just need to get over
it.

Get over what? I am happily married. I have nothing to get over.

Old April 11th 07, 11:54 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.howard-stern,sci.space.policy,misc.survivalism
Curly Surmudgeon[_2_]

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 03:11:13 +0000, Gunner wrote:

On 28 Mar 2007 10:20:53 -0700, "Eric Chomko"
wrote:

Hint: My position is what *I* say. You'll do better to just go with
that rather than trying to impute other positions to me based on your
own ideological blinders and where they want to lead you.

Point, set and match.

I can just see you on a tennis court...with a gun.

hahahahahaha

You play tennis with a gun? How do you get spin on the ball?

Maybe he's a Republican and just lies about where the ball landed...

-- Regards, Curly
https://osuny.co.uk/forum