Scientists Report Billions Needed To Combat Global Warming

Old February 28th 07, 07:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Scientists Report Billions Needed To Combat Global Warming

nightbat wrote

As if the planet didn't need any more bad news now World
scientist advise the UN billions will be needed to fight Global Warming,
oh the humanity! Saul asks what's all the noise about, it's fine here in
the desert.

See:
http://www.usatoday.com/weather/clim...n_x.htm?csp=34

Perhaps humans are ready for cold energy, time will tell.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 2nd 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar

If we could get all the politicians in Washington to keep their mouths shut
for one whole day, the Earth's temperature would drop by several degrees.
No foul smelling gasses from their bull**** for a day would also greatly
reduce the hole in the ozone layer.

Just a thought ....

Old March 2nd 07, 07:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Severn Trent (Mafia) will never allow the government to spend
money on global warming. Bert

Old March 2nd 07, 08:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Severn Trent (Mafia) will never allow the government to spend
money on global warming. Bert

nightbat

Well I thought you indicated the Florida mafia is now the
Government in Office down there? Not to worry for once cold energy comes
on the scene all those so called billions in research funds will be
directed to profound Earth Science Team Officers because we have the
technology. The funds had to come from somewhere to back the Service
Officer Platinum credit cards.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old March 2nd 07, 06:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article ,
nightbat wrote:

Not to worry for once cold energy comes
on the scene all those so called billions in research funds will be
directed to profound Earth Science Team Officers because we have the
technology. The funds had to come from somewhere to back the Service
Officer Platinum credit cards.

You don't even hav e a clue, let along technology frooty. Still dreaming of
imaginary aliens?

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius
Old March 9th 07, 05:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Florida new gov. Charlie Crist was just given a summons for
corruption. He has to defend himself for being on the take. He is a
lieutenant in the Severn Trent Mafia so he just has to go before the
right judge to be found not guilty. Seems rhe 100s of millions he stole
have made a lot of people poorer. Reality is the Mafia does not give
refunds Severn trent has turned my water off. Now I got to figure out
how to live in a house with no water. Let you know what I can come up
with bert

nightbat

The sign of the times Officer Bert when some of the highest
government Officials are found guilty of improprieties and crimes and
let the people down. Not so for distinguished Earth Science Team
Officers for what would the planet Earth do without us? And once in far
outer Space on the reported Sean Starships we'll be out of the legal
jurisdiction of any Earth Court.

Call the office of the aged and disabled and inform them that the water
dept. has shut your water off. If that doesn't work call your local news
and they should be interested in checking it out. Remember, Indy base
one is always here for you

best of luck,
the nightbat
Old March 9th 07, 05:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Cal Vanize wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

As if the planet didn't need any more bad news now World
scientist advise the UN billions will be needed to fight Global
Warming, oh the humanity! Saul asks what's all the noise about, it's
fine here in the desert.

See:
http://www.usatoday.com/weather/clim...n_x.htm?csp=34

Perhaps humans are ready for cold energy, time will tell.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Cal

Perhaps "global warming" is just a panic started by those scientists
that will get all those billions.

Its interesting that science points to global warming as a trend that's
been going on for around 15,000 years. The rate is abut the same as the
rate for previous warming cycles.

So how did man trigger this latest global warming trend 15,000 years ago?

nightbat

Like the coffeeboys many humans are slow to grasp what's going on.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old March 9th 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

nightbat Severn Trent water utility claims I owe them money. I don't
owe them a dime. they answer to no one,and are above the law. I went to
health care and yesterday they told me to pay,because you can't fight
city hall Go figure Showed them each month's cancelled checks going
back three years Bert

Old March 17th 07, 04:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

It IS FINE HERE, frootie! You still don't get it! They mean BILLIONS
OF WASTED MONEY! Global warming is a GIANT HOAX!

Saul Levy