Replacement ISS "Lunar Space Elevator hauls lunar rodents to/from LSE-CM/ISS"

Old October 13th 03, 09:21 PM
Brad Guth

Default Replacement ISS "Lunar Space Elevator hauls lunar rodents to/from LSE-CM/ISS"

Replacement ISS "Lunar Space Elevator hauls lunar rodents to/from
LSE-CM/ISS"

Not that I'm smarter than yourself, more like I'm not nearly smart
enough to know when I'm outgunned. Never the less, since I'm already
the appointed "village idiot" that's undermedicated and seriously over
the edge, and way outsided the box, I might as well ask and/or propose
a few questions pertaining to SE worthy tethers, to perhaps the
gravity-well balancing act, and of those horrific counter-rotating
flywheels in the ME-L1 lunar sky.

This topic is not directly going to benefit the sorts of ESE huggers,
at least not for the moment, but certainly for the doable and
affordable Lunar SE that'll benefit far more than purely those robotic
ESE pods (decades from now) could ever achieve, without the supportive
benefits of what my Moon Dirt Express (MDE) can deliver.

For starters, I'll offer my short list of topics associated with the
Lunar Space Elevator (LSE), or if you like Moon Dirt Express (MDE), as
there's way too much other on my mind, or of whatever's left of it. If
you've got equal or better ideas (weird is even OK), other nifty
resources worth tapping into, that's exactly the sort of input or
feedback that'll help, not that there's much of anything that'll help
our NASA funded ESE huggers, nor of NASA itself to regain it's posture
at this point in time.

Besides way too many other topics, here's the ongoing LSE UPDATES:
LSE Lobby: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-lse-lobby.htm
LSE Flywheels: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-se-flywheels.htm
PRO/CON of ESE/LSE: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-ese-lse.htm
Basalt tether GPa update: http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-lse-gpa.htm
What stinking insurance?
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-ese-invincible.htm
Your basic lunar space elevator:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cm-ccm-01.htm
This is for the ESE huggers cult:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-edwards-se.htm
Another LSE delivery effort:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cm-ccm-elevator.htm

Be further advised; On behalf of accommodating another grand means to
an end, of creating a lunar gateway that'll help rather immensely in
getting sorry butts to/from places like warm and toasty Venus, or that
of a frozen and irradiated to death planet like Mars. But there's
certainly a whole lot more cloak and dagger worth to this LSE-CM/ISS,
such as for accommodating a 100 GW laser cannon, of 0.5 milliradian as
a weapon or perhaps something more personal, such as a 0.05
milliradian pinpoint targeting capability, sort of an ABL on steroids.

AS is Death Ray via Boeing/TRW:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/death-ray.htm

Regards, Brad Guth / IEIS~GASA / the discovery of other LIFE on Venus
Old October 21st 03, 11:52 PM
Brad Guth

Interesting as to how many takers there are so far (zero), and here
I'm trying to be the nice guy by saving the day, along with saving all
of us billions if not trillions, all without roasting another batch of
those apparently expendable astronauts.

On another honest effort of a worthy topic/contribution that's doable
(a darn good job for our existing ISS to accommodate), in spite of all
the flak (perhaps your flak): Interplanetary Communications:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-illumination.htm

Perhaps getting a little further off topic, but related to what's
honestly doable with respect to our moon; More often than not, I've
taken on more than my fair share of the status quo, of their warm and
fuzzy flak, only to discover those long standing ulterior motives
getting involved. Much like all the disinformation as well as flak
that I've recently taken over the lunar space elevator (LSE-CM/ISS),
as the sane alternative to the ESE or bust fiasco:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cm-ccm-01.htm

Solar system imaging via lunar SAR component placement, as a robotic
receiving module of the SAR aperture portion:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-sar.htm

I have a few other contributions to science and technology, as well as
humanity, though all that gibberish might take up too much of your
invaluable time, only to further confuse your dog-wagging cloak and
dagger cult mentality, though perhaps it's all my fault, due mostly to
the total lack of infomercial polish that NASA and their collective of
wizards utilize all the time.

Regards, Brad Guth IEIS~GASA / discovery of other LIFE on Venus
Alternate URL: http://guthvenus.tripod.com phone: 1-253-8576061
Old November 19th 03, 09:07 PM
Brad Guth

On the subject matter of what to otherwise affordably do with our
moon, instead of blowing hundreds of billions on the ESE fiasco:

Here's just another example of one of my more recent "can do" post
that's pertaining to those typically objecting in one way or another
to almost anything lunar, especially if it's not their idea.

Subject: Lunar Hotel link

From: Henry Spencer )
"Nobody is going to build a lunar hotel or a space colony at anywhere
near current launch prices."

How true about the NOT "anywhere near current launch prices", as I'll
agree that the American cost of doing just about anything is simply
outrageous in comparison to almost anyone else. Now that the Chinese
have come online for not one cent on the dollar, chances are that of
at least of their robotic delivery of just about anything you can
think of could be accomplished at as little as $10/kg, that is if you
pulled out all the spendy PR and infomercial aspects, eliminated all
the "do absolutely nothing" and/or "cloak and dagger" sorts of
nondisclosure folks that our NASA insist upon employing at horrific
lifetime investments, not to mention the absurdity of per individual
outfitting investments, plus layers of the old guard cult (NSA/DoD)
infrastructure and spendy accommodations surrounding nearly everyone
of these folks.

Getting real about "robotic deliveries" is getting real about
establishing the LSE, as well as the LSE-CM/ISS and of the associated
lobby and/or whatever hotel, along with a fleet of those LM-1 metro
transporters powered by IC diesel like engines having their H2O2
injected in much the same manner as for their diesel fuel.
Fortunately, robotic missions are basically immune to most otherwise
lethal radiation issues (not to mention micro and/or not so micro
meteorite issues), their efficiency per volume as well as per kg is
likely to cost all but 1% of doing just about anything involving a
human life.

Robotic deliveries can and should have long ago managed dozens of
lunar interactive instruments, including the VLA/SAR technology, by
now accommodating hundreds of tonnes of machinery, fuel/oxidisers and
various chemical binders, eventually taking advantage of a relatively
safer environment of commissioning their assembly via earthshine, of
subsequently assembling those previously delivered components into the
sorts of operational technological capability necessary for gathering
and processing local basalt into those terrific fibers and
microspheres, a process that will subsequently enable nearly all the
remaining fabrication that's necessary for creating the LSE tethers as
well as the CM/ISS and CCM spheres, plus those horrific flywheels,
plus whatever else is required of the dipole element extensions.

True; there's not a scrap of lunar lander technology that we have to
offer that'll make for any of this challenge any easier than it is.
Thus an effort by others (obviously smarter than us) as to getting
those 10+t payloads down onto the lunar surface may press our worldly
technologies and expertise resources to the max, though if some idiot
like Zubrin is going to Mars, we'll obviously have to become
proficient at managing those 25+t payload deposits onto a surface
pulling at twice the force, thereby taking nearly 4 times the energy
unless delivery debris and subsequent artificial crater analogy is
their objective.

Once the basic LSE-CM/ISS becomes operational, then all sorts of folks
could work a lifetime of achieving what could otherwise only be
affordably accommodated at near zero gravity as well as for being as
near to absolute vacuum that's obtainable to our existing level of
human involved space exploration. The unique tethered gravity-well
null environment of EM-L1 (energy core of counter-rotating flywheels
that's storing and distributing energy) is offering something that no
other recorded planet/moon has. Best of all, ours is right nearby, to
being safely utilized without the added impact of a horrific particle
surround of the Van Allen zone of death which represents multiple
times the TBI dosage of what even the solar illuminated lunar surface
creates.

As gateways to just about anywhere (including Earth) could exist, our
moon offering the mutual gravity-well opportunity is truly unique and
begging to being pressed into service, especially with all the
essential Earth sciences demanding raw data, some of which an only be
obtained from the lunar and/or LSE-CM/ISS perspective. The most recent
NOVA produced infomercial pertaining to Earth's magnetic core shifting
rapidly, and as such drastically affecting the magnetosphere that's
offering a substantial degree of radiation shield and/or deflection,
seems only to further beg for our having better options than we
currently have.

Unlike Venus, Earth's atmosphere isn't worth squat, as it's not going
to be sufficient to stop the gauntlet of solar and cosmic flak from
nailing our hides to the wall. Though if a sufficient degree of
greenhouse can be expedited along, possibly with placing 50% of our
oceans suspended into the atmosphere, along with a heavy degree of
sulphur and CO2 content, could introduce a form of artificial
electrolytic shield, that along with our advancing greenhouse survival
technology could permit at least those rich and powerful enough to
survive without benefit of the unified magnetic sphere. Though
managing life on Venus, as hot and nasty as even their season of
nighttime still is, could actually become less difficult.

Placing our moon into a rather unique opportunity of salvation for the
human race, by the LSE-CM/ISS accommodating an affordable pitstop at
the Guth Moon Dirt Express (GMDE) depot, as for taking on the required
tonnage of basalt moon dirt and rock for missions to planets like
Venus and even frozen an irradiated to death Mars, as those
expeditions will be in demand of a great deal of physical as well as
radiation shielding, as well as for obtaining other invaluable
elements necessary for those EMPD thrusters. Oddly, all of this seems
to fit quite nicely into the realm of rational possibilities for what
our moon and of the LSE-CM/ISS has to offer.

In addition to all the above, the investment into the LSE-CM/ISS
offers absolutely invaluable Earth defenses as a rather terrific laser
cannon outpost, including all the energy to operate them, plus
numerous energy benefits for Earth, along with all those capabilities
of utilizing our moon for the other good and meaningful humanitarian
as well as potentially lizardtarian benefits.

For your continuing entertainment sake, plus on behalf of those coming
into this topic without benefit of nearly three years worth of my
efforts, I've added another infomercial page (GV-LM-1) and edited upon
a couple of others.

If I were to be suggesting upon the sorts of wild and crazy things, as
if this is what makes your life worth living, especially if those were
to be of the sorts of horrifically spendy and somewhat lethal agendas
like the Mars or bust and ESE fiasco, in that case I've got lots other
to say about utilizing the moon as well as Venus.
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-lm-1.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cm-ccm-01.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/space-radiation-103.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/earth-moon-energy.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-lse-energy.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/vl2-iss-joke.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-illumination.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/moon-sar.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
plus a few dozen other pages, with more on their way.