The Spring Equinox Star Party Friday 8th April to Sunday 10th April 2005. Program Details

Old March 22nd 05, 12:31 PM
Andy

Default The Spring Equinox Star Party Friday 8th April to Sunday 10th April 2005. Program Details

Hi Everyone,

The program for the event as I have it so far, is as follows.

The Official Dealers in attendance will be:

House of Optics
The Widescreen Centre
Pulsar Optical
Astroparts
Global Skies
Field View Guest House & Books
Rother Valley Optics
Epsilon Telescopes
Cape Instruments

There are also 3 lectures

1) Andy Green: "One Small Step - The Apollo Missions To The Moon"
2) Robert Wiltshi ( Global Skies ) "Introducing Telescopes"
3) Nick Hart: "The Amateurs Are Coming - Astrophotography "

lets just hope for some clear weather !!!!!!!!!

See you all there

Andy

Old March 22nd 05, 12:50 PM
Chris Taylor

"Andy" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

The program for the event as I have it so far, is as follows.
============
Do you have the venue?

Regards

Chris

Old March 22nd 05, 01:47 PM
Andy

Oops! Sorry.

That will teach me to assume everyone knows where it is!

It's at Kelling Heath in North Norfolk, it is an excellent location, the
site is superb, facilities are v good.

Goto www.starparty.org for a bit more info on how to get there. The speakers
aren't yet on the page as they have just been sorted out.

Alternatively go to the camp/caravan park web site here
http://www.kellingheath.co.uk/home.php

All the best

Andy

"Tony Pottrell" wrote in message
news:1111495985.0d32eec52d1449eb9685f676aed2e883@t eranews...
Where is it?

Old March 23rd 05, 10:44 AM
Andy

I have also spoken to GreenWitch and they expect to be there selling as well

So a fair old turn out

Cheers

Andy

Old March 23rd 05, 01:29 PM
Andy

A bit like when we go to Keilder then, 6 hours+ but worth it.

I know there are lots of people who come from all over the country to the
sky camps, just as we travel to the others.

Shame you cant make it

news:1111582169.e89005ee5cf0e4112b01ec049f30316a@t eranews...