This New Babylon still going on....

Old March 19th 13, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Krevo

Default This New Babylon still going on....

"Lets build our town, Earth-ball, and its cities to high, and everybody
speak one language as english, and we must not spread over the alla
Worldsallness...".- Same idea we have than thouse early Baylonians?
(X/8*1,05^300 was their)...
And God comes to us and thinks:"There they are, one nation, and all can
speak that one language, but they had builded their rockets and imagines,
with computers and telvision-activities, lets mix their minds, that they
want conqjure first their own space-system...."
We don't yet calculate right, the distances to the stars, nowadays Parallax
doesn't observe, the orbitalvelocities around the Galaxes' center.... I had
calcuate thouse things, and you remember that my website, which is not in
english.... Se on suomeksi....
That's for so much WARS, because it is not good thing, if
population-crowth-procent is per year much over 1% (11,04622125) % in 10
years, with my Casio.... It is not possible over 1000 years, that kind of
populationsgrowth.... Let's build the new Noah's ark, and fly away here?

Babylon 10 Starlord Amateur Astronomy 1 March 10th 07 09:38 PM
Babylon 5 Scott Hedrick History 9 February 12th 06 10:43 PM
Babylon 8 Starlord Amateur Astronomy 1 August 16th 05 04:43 AM
Babylon 8 Starlord Amateur Astronomy 2 May 17th 05 02:04 AM
Babylon 8 Starlord Misc 0 March 12th 04 03:45 AM