Short Mars travel times at high speed.

Old September 11th 08, 07:13 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,sci.math
spudnik

Default Short Mars travel times at high speed.

I heard, there was a flatware Flat Earther in hear,
I mean THERE; peeling aorund the edges ... the map?

what are the odds of throwing snake-eyes mod two?

on the cover of National Geographic Magazine a couple of decades back:

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/0809...l/455145a.html

In my search for Clarence Dutton I first came across Clarence Darrow,

what kind of index was that !?!
how old were you?
where do you come from & who do you work for --
the ten foot Easter Bunny?
taller?

don't make me count the syllables, Kimosabe!
Old September 12th 08, 03:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy
OM[_6_]

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 00:33:09 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I'd take Vishnu's Krishna incarnation any day of the week over some
Koran whacko who marries people a thousand at a time.

....So what *is* Sun Myun Moon doing these days, anyway?

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old September 12th 08, 03:32 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.space.policy,sci.math
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Sep 11, 2:13*pm, spudnik wrote:
I heard, there was a flatware Flat Earther in hear,
I mean THERE; peeling aorund the edges ... the map?

what are the odds of throwing snake-eyes mod two?

on the cover of National Geographic Magazine a couple of decades back:

http://www.nature.com/news/2008/0809...l/455145a.html

In my search for Clarence Dutton I first came across Clarence Darrow,

what kind of index was that !?!

Google

how old were you?

Old enough to know just how full of poop you are...

where do you come from & who do you work for --
the ten foot Easter Bunny?
taller?

don't make me count the syllables, Kimosabe!

I wouldn't think of it!
Old September 14th 08, 12:23 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
...So what *is* Sun Myun Moon doing these days, anyway?

Check with the Associated Press.. he owns it.

Pat