Summertime Once More in Gresham

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 10th 18, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 10:30:15 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

100+ no clouds. Sandy and I going to both Anaheim and Fullerton building dept.Putting my plan together now on the HUD scam.People need to be safe.GOP Mafia will kill children for a buck.400 families under one roof children suffer the most.Drugs,Drunks,Pedifiles,wife beaters,asrsenics etc.These housing building in NYC and Boston were called jungles and police were shot going inside.Firemen were muged Only GOP Mafia by corrupting HUD and making billions liked them.It all started in the 70s and now its worse then ever since Bush gave are blue working jobs to China.Here is a kicker"Factories got a tax credit if they moved their factories to China. Another reason How GOP ****ed America. Think Nixon,Kissenger,Annenberg,Rick Scott,Bush and Trump.. Six of Godfather's top guns. Reality is JFK and Bobby knew it was coming (me too) They gave their lives for America.I did all I could since 1963. Tried my best as you read my post here.Went to the press,and TV They would not say a word against GOP Mafia. How bad is it now? GOP Mafia own USA lock stock and barrel. Godfather is 10 We the people 0. I have been warned many times.The GOP Mafia killed my dog Rudy. Three times I fled for my life,and yet as you read I'm still giving GOP Mafia a hard time. I remember when people fought for their liberty. When the song God bless America was song by Kate Smith and brought tears to our eyes. When the Statue of Liberty stood high in NYC harbor. Bert

Well be careful what you do and who you **** off. The heads that pop up are the first to get chopped off! Even I watch what I say nowadays more than ever.

Currently 75F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. Expected high today ONLY 89F.. Yesterday it got up to 96F! Wind SW at 7 mph. Humidity 53%.

Double-A

Gresham in Springtime Double-A[_4_] Misc 151 June 22nd 18 06:29 PM
Winter in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 157 April 1st 18 12:18 AM
Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM