3d glasses

Old June 15th 04, 02:30 PM
Bluesky

Default 3d glasses

I saw an astronomy webiste selling 3d glasses
some time ago but cant find it any longer
can anybody help point me in the right direction.

--
Cheers
Paul [Bluesky Marketing]

http://www.laserpointers.co.uk
http://www.megagreen.co.uk
http://www.infiniter.co.uk
http://www.noddingtoys.co.uk
http://www.dailysmile.co.uk

Old June 16th 04, 12:18 AM
Ed Astle

"Bluesky" wrote in message
I saw an astronomy webiste selling 3d glasses
some time ago but cant find it any longer
can anybody help point me in the right direction.

--
Cheers
Paul [Bluesky Marketing]

Do you mean those red & green things ? If so try searching for "anaglyph
glasses" etc.
You could make some out of yer average filter set. Red & Green monocles
could be the latest in fashion yet...

Regards,
Ed.

Old June 16th 04, 01:03 AM
Bluesky

Yip after those cardboard ones with red and green
lenses , was having trouble finding suppliers , client
looking for 1000
I seemd to remmeber an astronomy site selling them
at reasonable prices but cant find it

i have since found a couple of sources but still grateful
if anyoneis aware of the Uk based astonomy site that
selling them

Old June 16th 04, 12:15 PM
Chris Taylor

I'd been battling to obtain some of these. My 11 year old nephew had seen me
using taped together red and green (garden lighting) lenses and although the
sight really amused him, he kindly donated a few pairs he got when watching
spykids 3d (www.spykids.com). Additional sets can be bought if you've got
contacts in the States, alternatively, 4 sets come free with the DVD. There
is also a telephone number for a company in Canada on the site, they might
post to you?

Old June 16th 04, 01:49 PM
J.Hill

Found these...

http://cnb-host4.clickandbuild.com/c...p/3dexperience

HTH!

Cheers,
Jim

Eclipse Glasses Lloyd Jones Misc 23 June 6th 04 12:35 PM
Eyepieces and glasses? JWS Amateur Astronomy 9 March 26th 04 12:36 AM
Glasses and observing Bill Cotten Amateur Astronomy 16 September 8th 03 05:08 AM