Weather Control Technology: A Chronological Log

Old August 13th 04, 08:05 AM
bolabola

Default Weather Control Technology: A Chronological Log

Weather Control Technology: A Chronological Log

Fantastic advancements in science have been hidden from the people
including weather control. Large-scale, subtle manipulations of the
environment by the military-industrial science clans has turned this
technology into Weather Warfare on the general population of this
planet. {...}

For entire article see:
http://777-health.members.easyspace....r_control.html

Chronology

1886-88: "Nikola Tesla invents a system of Alternating Current (AC)
power source and transmission system. As 60-pulse-per-second (Hertz)
AC power grids spread over the land ... Earth will eventually dance to
a different beat than her usual 7-8 Hertz frequency." Did you know
that the Earth vibrated to a frequency of 7-8 Hertz? The fact that God
created the Earth to vibrate with energy at a very low frequency is of
great importance to this issue of controlling the Weather.

1900: "Tesla applies for patent on a device to 'Transmit Electrical
Energy Through the Natural Mediums." In 1905, the U.S. Patent Office
issue Patent #787,412 for this purpose. I bet it is news to everyone
that the technology to transmit electrical power without wires exists,
and exists so that the generation and transmission of electricity can
be both bountiful and FREE! Of course, a lot of dollars of sales and
profit would immediately vanish, so Tesla's discovery was never made
public.

1924: "Confirmation that radio waves bounce off 'ionosphere 1' (an
electrically charged layer starting at an altitude of 50 kilometers)."

1938: "Scientist proposes to light up night sky by electron gyrotron
heating from a powerful transmitter." The fact that untold numbers of
powerful electron heaters are pouring tens of millions of watts of
electricity at Extremely Low Frequencies to effect this Weather
Warfare is the major reason we are experiencing Global Warming! This
warming has nothing to do with any Industrial pollutants or emissions,
and certainly not from cow flatulance, as New Age extremists have
claimed. New World Order planners are able to make dire predictions
and then technologically deliver them!

1940: "Tesla announces 'death ray' invention." Our military evidently
has the capability to create a defense shield over our continent by
aiming these electron heaters correctly.

1945: "Atomic bomb tests begin -- 40,000 electromagnetic pulses to
follow."

1947: "About 1947 Wilhelm Reich handed the US Government a weather
control device, a device that would do DOR-busting. Reich thought that
if he could decrease the amount of DOR that storms would not be so
violent. (DOR is the result of orgone energy coming into contact with
an enclosed radioactive source). Deadly Orgone Energy is DOR. The
government sent the device up into a storm and it did reduce the
intensity of the storm. They worked.

The Montauk Project was a combination of Wilhelm Reich's work and the
Philadelphia Experiment. {Oh, you believe that Wilhelm Reich was
nothing more than a communist quack trying to undermine the U.S.
government? Guess who else was under investigation by the paranoid FBI
back then with over 1400 pages of documentation?} There were two
separate projects going on in Phoenix One. You had the invisibility
aspect and you had the development of Wilhelm Reich's weather control.
Toward the end of the Phoenix project, by using some of Wilhelm
Reich's concepts and some of the transmission schemes used from the
"radiosonde" project, they found that you could combine the two
-factors and use them for 'Mind Control'..."

1952: "W.O. Schumman identifies 7.83 Hertz the resonant frequency of
the Earth".

1958: "Van Allen radiation belts discovered (zones of charged
particles trapped in earth's magnetic field) 2,000+ miles up.
Violently disrupted in the same year."

1958: "Project Argus, U.S. Navy explodes three nuclear bombs inside
Van Allen belt."

1958: "White House advisor on weather modification says Defense
Department studying ways to manipulate charges of 'earth and sky, and
so affect the weather'." Wow! Did you know that such a department as
"Weather Modification" existed in the White House way back in 1952?
The mere existence of such an office strongly implies the technology
to modify and control the weather existed.

1960: "Series of weather disasters begin."

1961: "Scientists propose artificial ion cloud experiments. In 1960's
the dumping of chemicals (barium powder, etc.) from satellites and
rockets began."

1961-62: "U.S.S.R. and U.S.A. create many electromagnetic pulses
(EMPs) in the atmosphere. 300 megatons of nuclear devices deplete
ozone layer by about 4%." Hmm, ozone layer depletion was intentionally
created by both Russian and American governments by nuclear
detonations? They not only knew about it, they measured the extent of
the depletion and the time it lasted. Therefore, do you think it just
might be possible that, once again, we have the situation where a dire
prediction is made, with the knowledge that their scientists can
actually make it happen?!

1962: "Launch of Canadian satellites and start of stimulating plasma
resonances by antennas within the space plasma."

1966: "Gordon J.F. MacDonald publishes military ideas on environmental
engineering."

1960's: In Wisconsin, U.S. Navy Project Sanguine lays extremely low
frequency (ELF) antennae." We are told that the Navy needed this ELF
capability to communicate with their submarines in a way that would be
secure from enemy attack, a claim with which we do not argue. However,
is it also possible that this ELF antennae may serve a dual purpose,
of also helping to control the weather?

1968: "Moscow scientists tell the West that they have pinpointed which
pulsed magnetic field frequencies help mental and physiological
functions and which frequencies do harm." The very idea that a wicked
totalitarian government serving Antichrist could know how to
manipulate thought processes by the use of electromagmetic pulses is
one of the most frightening thoughts imaginable! This little incident
also shows the unusual cooperation between Russia and America at the
height of the Cold War! Such cooperation constitutes proof of our
claim that Russia has cooperated with the Western Powers since the
beginning, in 1917, to stage the mock battle of Thesis battling
Antithesis to produce the Synthesis system of Antichrist called the
New World Order.

1972: "First reports on 'ionospheric heater' experiments with high
frequency radio waves at Arecibo [Alaska]. A 100 megawatt heater in
Norway built later in the decade can change the conductivity of the
auroral ionosphere." Now, you are getting close to being able to
control the weather. When you can manipulate the conductivity of the
auroal ionosphere, where weather systems operate and originate, you
are close to controlling the weather. Note the date here, at which
time this technology was realized: 1972.

1973: "Documentation that the launch of Skylab 'halved the total
electron content of the ionosphere for three hours' (by rocket exhaust
gases)."

1974: "United Nations General Assembly bans environmental warfare." We
reported on this terrible treaty in NEWS1196, "U.N. Treaty Proves
Weather Control Is Real". You do not need a treaty banning Weather
Warfare unless such technology already exists and has been proven
effective. This means that this Weather Warfare technology has been
fine tuned for at least 24 years.

1974: "High frequency experiments at Plattsville, Colorado Arecibo,
Puerto Rico, and in Armidale, New South Wales. These experiments
heated the 'bottom side of the ionosphere."

1974: "Experiments -- airglow brightened by hitting oxygen atoms in
ionosphere with accelerated electrons."

1975: "Stanford professor Robert Helliwell reports that very low
frequency (VLF) from power lines is altering the ionosphere." I
remember this report well, as I scoffed at the idea that power lines
could have that kind of effect on this huge earth. I never thought of
the fact that the reason they could have this kind of effect is that
they are just the right kind of frequency to affect the earth.

1975: "U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson forces the Navy to release research
showing that extremely low frequency (ELF) transmissions can altar
human blood chemistry." Once again, this technology begins to hit very
close to home, does it not? When an enemy can altar my blood chemistry
by aiming ELF transmissions at me, I can be destroyed with no
knowledge of what is happening to me, or who is doing such lethal
damage. Can you also sense the possibilty of control of an entire
population, without the people ever being aware they are being
manipulated?!

1975: "U.S. Senator Pell, Senate Subcommitted, urges that weather and
climate modification work should be overseen by a civilian agency
answerable to the U.S. Congress. Didn't happen." In NEWS1196, we
report that Senator Pell urged the United States to sign this United
Nations treaty banning Weather Warfare. It sounds like Pell was very
concerned about the use and misuse of this technology, even though he
is fully aware of the New World Order Plan and has acted to support it
for many years.

1975: "Soviets begin pulsing 'Woodpecker' extremely low frequency
(ELF) waves at key brainwave rhythms. Eugene, Oregon, was one of the
locations where Woodpecker was aimed, and where people were
particularly affected." Once, again, I am extremely agitated to
discover that an enemy can destroy me either biologically or mentally
from a distance, without me being aware of it.

1976: "Drs. Susan Bawin and W. Ross Adey show that nerve cells are
affected by ELF fields."

1979: "Launch of NASA's third High-Energy Astrophysical Observatory
causes large scale, artificially induced depletion in the ionosphere.
The plasma hole was caused by 'rapid chemical processes' between
rocket exhaust and the ozone layer. The ionosphere was significantly
depleted over a horizontal distance of 300 km for some hours."

1985: "Bernard J. Eastlund applies for patent 'Method and Apparatus
for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere and/or
Magnetosphere'. (First of three Eastlund patents assigned to ARCO
Power Technologies, Inc.)"

1986: "U.S. Navy Project Henhouse duplicates the Delgado (Madrid)
experiment -- very low level, very low frequency pulsed magnetic
fields harm chick embryos."

1980's: "In the latter part of the decade, the U.S. begins the network
of Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) towers, each to generate Very
Low Frequency (VLF) waves ..." IN NEWS1196, we reported that the GWEN
towers created a high level electromagnetic dam in the atmosphere in
the American Midwest that created the rain for 40 days and nights in
1993. GWEN towers were located right where the rain came down in such
a Biblical type deluge. Furthermore, we showed a map of the United
States where you could see the GWEN towers and where they were
located. We found it extremely interesting that these towers were also
located along the San Andreas fault in California and Nevada, where
all these earthquakes of the past decade have been occurring!

1987-1992: "Other ARCO Power Technologies Incorporated (APTI)
scientists build on Eastlund patents for development of new weapon
capabilities."

1994: "Military contractor E-systems buys APTI, holder of Eastlund
patents and contract to build the biggest ionospheric heater in the
world, the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Project (HAARP).
Even though construction of HAARP towers in Alaska began before this
date, this was the time the decision was made to make it as large as
it is now today, over 40 acres of ELF towers.

1994: "Congress freezes the funding on HAARP until planners increase
the emphasis on earth penetrating tomography uses, for nuclear
counterproliferation efforts." Once again, we have to wonder if this
technology might be used to create earthquakes, as well as monitor
compliance with nuclear test ban treaties.

1995: "Congress budgets $10 million for 1996, under "nuclear
counterproliferation' efforts for HAARP project." At least now we know
that the U.S. Government is in firm control of HAARP, the same
government driving us full speed into the global government of
Antichrist, known as the New World Order.

1994-96: "Testing of first stage of HAARP equipment continues ..."

1996: HAARP planners to test the earth penetrating tomography
applications by modulating the electroject at ELF frequencies." Let's
see, were there any severe or unusual earthquakes, or series of
earthquakes, in 1996? We shall study this and get back to you.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism
whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes
remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty
of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which
they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the
reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."¹

¹{Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism
conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News
Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference
on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy,
University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.}

1998: "Projected date for fully operating HAARP system." We have had
the most unusual severe weather in 1997 and 1998. It is no coincidence
that the onset of this unprecedented weather coincided with the
completion of the HAARP system. Now, scientists can create and control
all types of weather, especially disasters.

2003: Severe blackout in the North Eastern region of the United States
on August 14, week of the 60th anniversary of the Philidelphia
Experiment. (1943: 2004 is a peak of the 20 year biorhythm of the
earth which allows transdimensional crossovers utilizing the necessary
technology. August 12th fell on a Thursday in 1943 - so did August
14th in 2004. Coincidence?)

[
Old August 13th 04, 08:35 AM
Rev. 11D Ricardo MadGello

Next Thursday falls on a Thursday also.

And the one after that, and after that and after that.

and so on.

Come on, we all know cow flatulence is the cause of the insane spew from DC,
but weather control?

What's in it for Bill Gates, huh?

om...