Newbie advice needed

Old February 5th 06, 12:00 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Newbie advice needed

Hi all,

I'm interested in getting my first telescope and I found this package
for sale.

http://www.scopesnskies.com/prod/243.html

It seems awfully cheap, is it actually any good, or is the sales patter
a bit ott?

cheers,

Jay
Old February 5th 06, 01:52 PM
nytecam[_1_] nytecam[_1_] is offline
Senior Member

Location: london-uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by .
Hi all,

I'm interested in getting my first telescope and I found this package
for sale.

http://www.scopesnskies.com/prod/243.html

It seems awfully cheap, is it actually any good, or is the sales patter
a bit ott?

cheers,Jay
It's fair value but a bargain at Lidl Stores before Christmas as http://www.astroman.fsnet.co.uk/skylux.htm

Nytecam 51N 0.1W