New MArs images

Old August 24th 03, 09:40 PM
Fabio

Default New MArs images

Hi to all,

i returned back from my holydays. During last week i had the opportunity
to use a particular telescope made by my friend Afredo Zanazzo.
The telescope is situated near my holiday house in Imperia (Italy).
Instruments project is named Trisciefspiegel, diameter is 30cm at f/20.

In the following link clicking on the icons signed with the new highlight
you can see last results.

http://digilander.libero.it/fabioh2o...arte/index.htm

Images are 150k sized, but i think that they are very interesting. In
future days i will elaborate other avi files coming form other observations.

I am available for any clarification.

Best Regards

--
Fabio Acquarone