Toothbrush marketing ploy?

Old September 6th 12, 04:04 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Toothbrush marketing ploy?

So the annoyingly tight thread was cleaned out with a highly sophisticated
nasa tool.
a cheap toothbrush. if I was that company I'd be making the ads as we
speak.
Quite how they might sell them for teeth on the back of using one as a
glorifid pipe cleaner I'll leave to the execs....
Brian

--
From the Bed of Brian Gaff.
The email is valid as