voyagers

Old December 13th 11, 11:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
___P:Sir

Default voyagers

I remember reading a book some years ago, about the planning up to the
launch of Voyager 1 and 2, about the timing in relation to the position of
the planets on the way out etc..very interesting, but I cannot remember the
title/author.
Anyone here perhaps knows this book?

regards
P,sorensen, Denmark

Old December 13th 11, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:31:00 +0100, "___P:Sir"
wrote:

I remember reading a book some years ago, about the planning up to the
launch of Voyager 1 and 2, about the timing in relation to the position of
the planets on the way out etc..very interesting, but I cannot remember the
title/author.
Anyone here perhaps knows this book?

regards
P,sorensen, Denmark

Check to see if it's on this list...

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...w=1280&bih=757

--
Happy Holidays!
and Warm Wishes for the New Year!

the Voyagers Mk2 Amateur Astronomy 0 August 21st 07 06:18 PM
Voyagers update Mike Thomas Amateur Astronomy 0 March 1st 06 07:15 PM
Voyagers end? Luigi Caselli Misc 19 March 19th 05 02:48 PM
What's slowing down the two Voyagers? Abdul Ahad Policy 91 July 12th 04 06:38 PM
What's slowing down the two Voyagers? Abdul Ahad UK Astronomy 86 July 12th 04 06:38 PM