Carbon Dioxide - 381 ppm - 3.0 ppm/y

Old March 16th 06, 12:07 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

Default Carbon Dioxide - 381 ppm - 3.0 ppm/y

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:32:31 +0000, George wrote:

He also assumes that the environment in which we all live could sustain
such levels. I don't think there is any precedent for that assumption.

I don't think plants will complain.

--
Listed? You must be joking http://relays.osirusoft.com
Pallorium V. Jared ruling http://www.oretek.com/lawsuite/ruling.pdf

Old March 16th 06, 12:26 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:32:31 +0000, George wrote:

He also assumes that the environment in which we all live could sustain
such levels. I don't think there is any precedent for that assumption.

I don't think plants will complain.

How do you know? The planet has never sustained those levels.

George

Old March 16th 06, 12:52 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:26:06 +0000, George wrote:

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:32:31 +0000, George wrote:

He also assumes that the environment in which we all live could sustain
such levels. I don't think there is any precedent for that assumption.

I don't think plants will complain.

How do you know? The planet has never sustained those levels.

This may be true, but plant life is growing faster now. Perhaps it's
natures way of fixing man's mistakes.

Old March 16th 06, 01:04 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:26:06 +0000, George wrote:

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:32:31 +0000, George wrote:

He also assumes that the environment in which we all live could sustain
such levels. I don't think there is any precedent for that assumption.

I don't think plants will complain.

How do you know? The planet has never sustained those levels.

This may be true, but plant life is growing faster now. Perhaps it's
natures way of fixing man's mistakes.

Can you substantiate this please?

--
Coby Beck

Old March 16th 06, 01:30 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:04:21 +0000, Coby Beck wrote:

news

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...arthgreen.html

Old March 16th 06, 01:48 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:04:21 +0000, Coby Beck wrote:

news

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
news On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:32:31 +0000, George wrote:

He also assumes that the environment in which we all live could
sustain
such levels. I don't think there is any precedent for that
assumption.

I don't think plants will complain.

How do you know? The planet has never sustained those levels.

This may be true, but plant life is growing faster now. Perhaps it's
natures way of fixing man's mistakes.

Can you substantiate this please?

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...arthgreen.html

Thanks!

--
Coby Beck

Old March 16th 06, 06:14 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

Amazing! I've never seen CB ever acknowledge somebody else's point.
He's as bad as I am, and I am an admitted troll. This gives me a tiny
iota of new respect for CB.

RL

Old March 16th 06, 06:17 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

rick++--there's one word in this sentence that gives me and most other
anti-AGW'ers pause, can you guess what it is? "The much higher amounts
in the past probably didnt happen that fast. "

I'll tell you: PROBABLY.

That's why I say, before we stop the world, denying future generations
beneficial growth that will allow them to reach the "singularity"
faster (Google this term), and create an economic Ice Age that will
result in World War 3, I think it's reasonable to conclude that as far
as taking drastic actions on AGW...

FURTHER RESEARCH IS NEEDED.

RL

Old March 16th 06, 07:15 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

"Joe Jared" wrote in message
This may be true, but plant life is growing faster now. Perhaps it's
natures way of fixing man's mistakes.

That dark cancerous growth on your ass is growing faster too. Maybe you
should gamble that it's natures way of fixing your mistakes.

Old March 16th 06, 07:17 AM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:32:31 +0000, George wrote:
He also assumes that the environment in which we all live could sustain
such levels. I don't think there is any precedent for that assumption.

"Joe Jared" wrote
I don't think plants will complain.

Oh, I think the plants and 100,000 head of cattle that have just dies in
the Texas wildfires would complain.

The AmeriKKKan midwest is rapidly becoming a desert.

AmeriKKKa is now a net IMPORTER of food.