Gemini-6 and 7 photo identification

Old August 29th 04, 12:27 PM
Ed Hengeveld

Default Gemini-6 and 7 photo identification

Can anyone help me identify these photos:

http://home.tiscali.nl/~ehengeve/art/Gemini-6-7.jpg

For each of these photos I am looking for:
- NASA photo ID-number;
- date it was taken (or released)

If anyone can help, even if it is only with one number, please mail me at:

Thanks,
Ed Hengeveld