Comet Tails ?????

Old December 13th 17, 05:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Comet Tails ?????

Glazier repeated himself about his tale & pail....
In http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017,
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig wrote:
"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail.Some have two, (WOW)
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

Glazier's ancestral tails are reasons why Bert now
talks to "The reeking excrement bucket" which Bert
calls "Treb", into which Glazier ****s into, to cover up
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments as
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker waits
with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert.

Old December 14th 17, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 5:54:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 5:40:30 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 3:30:34 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 2:16:54 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 11:15:04 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

I saw Halley comet when I was 5 or 6 Many moons ago.

No Bert, you almost certainly did not see Halley's comet when you were 5 or 6 years old. The last appearance was in 1986, and I rather doubt that you are only about 37 years of age now. The appearance before that was in 1910, and I doubt very much that you are 113 or so years old now.

It must have been a different comet that you saw when you were 5 or 6 years old. A good project for you would be to research what comet was both in the sky and was also a bright naked-eye object when you were about that age...

It was probably the 1910 one. Bert's been lying about his true age for years!

The 1986 return was a big flop. I couldn't even see it.

The 1986 return of Halley's Comet was difficult to see from the city. I had the advantage of having a telescope with accurate setting circles and a good ephemeris for the comet, so I was able to sweep it up pretty easily. Once I knew exactly where it was, I could see it, very faintly, with the naked eye, but it would have been nearly impossible to find without knowing just where to look for it. Once I got out into the desert to my dark-sky observing location it was quite easy to see, a marvelous through the telescope. However, there have been many comets in my lifetime that have been far better to view, including Hale-Bopp, Hyakutake, and McNaught, the great comet of 2007. Even though McNaught was definitely a southern-hemisphere object, from my dark sky spot we could see *7* spikes in the tail at sunset, but not the comet itself. It was amazing! Here is a picture...

http://twanight.org/newTWAN/photos/3001025.jpg

... but from North America, the comet itself was well below the horizon at sunset and all we could see was the tail going left-to-right above the sunset. Just imagine cutting off the lower half of this photo, and that is what I saw. Very memorable. I was lucky to meet Rob McNaught a couple of years ago when I was part of a behind-the-scenes tour of the Anglo-Australian Telescope at Siding Springs in Australia, that was a treat for me.

Imperial thinkers claim comet's tail passing Earth gave it its first life.That has to be the greatest BS in the world.Reality is Earth gave life to the universe,and in just 285 years our solar system will have humans and bacteria on every rock the size of Pluto. TreBert
Old December 14th 17, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

snipped Bert's devious & sanctimonious crap, because
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] for
posting is very different. (See how & why in [1]). -- Glazier
never bothered to explain why Bert is a Face ****ter and
http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who is
**** which anagrams to
and claims to be a "proud Jew"
trying to cover up https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
Old December 15th 17, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

[...]

I remember seeing at least 3 comets during my lifetime that I could see with my naked eyes. Halley's wasn't one of them.

Double-A

Old December 15th 17, 11:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:12:35 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Lots of tales on tails of comets.Once upon a time,etc. TreBert
Old December 16th 17, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert"

indeed....

Dateline, Stockholm: "Glazier's excrement bucket talks"

Hey, Glazier, old Pali, there is everything wrong again
with the Gutter physics & the Glazierola you just posted.
snipped crap from Glazier, the Turdman of Anaheim

Yesterday you bragged that you, Bert, will no longer post,
but that "T_he r_eeking e_xcrement b_ucket" that
you affectionately call "T_r_e_b, Treb" which you ****
into, in your stinky Minnie Mouse Van, will begin to talk
by itsefl and do so for the next 285 years.

Glazier, that you compulsively lie, is a given. But if you
actually stop posting and the pail that you **** into
begins to talk... then, Glazier, that will be Nobel stuff.

Old December 19th 17, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:27:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Japan will have comets with their name on it.They have the right glasses,and looking hard.Right now I think Shoemaker comet is the most popular.TreBert
Old December 30th 17, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

Comets have little spin if any at all.Their tails show this reality.TreBert
Old December 30th 17, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

Mark You being a low wit are off the mark.Comets have no ice.We probed a comet with an explosion,and what it got was dust.Get the picture TreBert
Old December 30th 17, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 1:43:22 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 2:44:21 PM UTC-6, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

Most have one tail.Some have two,and some no tail at all.Some tails are a
million miles long(WOW) What are these tails made off? I think dust??? Some
say water.Is the sun not only reflecting light of these dusty tails,but also
creating them? Photons from sun do effect the direction of tails when comet
swings around the sun. Is it possible comets leaving the Oort cloud have no
tails,and tails come to be when comet enters the solar system? I saw Halley
comet when I was 5 or 6 Many moons ago.Treb&bert

*** you are one clueless dummy, treBert. By the time comets are
visible to the naked eye, they have two tails.
One trails in the direction of travel and the other is blown in the
direction of the Solar Wind, pointing away from the Sun.
Sunlight heats the comet's ice and when it vaporizes into steam
it carries dust particles with it, which then form both tails.

Solar heat cannot be vaporizing comets or comets would quickly not be there any more. We need to all take a trip to a comet some day to find out what the tail is made of. Don't think you know before you find out!