Fall in Gresham

Old December 13th 17, 06:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Fall in Gresham

"reber G=emc^2" was
praising and pimping himself with yet an other old post
of LIES in his constant attempts to hide that Glazier is
just a gross Face ****ter & a Criminal Graveyard Vandal
who is a bigot & a hate monger, who tries to cover up
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
Old December 14th 17, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 2:18:37 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 6:05:05 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, December 11, 2017 at 1:08:50 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 11:01:30 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and elanqually nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Will hit 87 today and low 57.Boston NYC snow and 30f.I have a plan to still stay at walmart even when they are not open 24 hours.Tell you all about it if it goes.Treb&Bert

The wind got colder here (as low as 32F) and a lot harder, so I have stayed home most of the week. Watched a lot of football, Army Navy on Saturday. Luckily the store that sells my beer at the cheapest price is just across the street! Today the east wind is down to 26 mph, and the current temp es 38F as of 1:00 PM. Humidity 62%. Early Sunday morning, during the night, a big gust of wind blew through here that blew down a big tree in our front yard, and blew down the fence at the east side of our back yard! This morning a gust of wind blew a tree down on a woman's house in Corbett (10 miles east of here) and injured the woman living there! That wind has been blowing hard for a week! Hopefully it will die down by Thursday when more rain moves in. Though for people at higher elevations, the transition often brings ice!

Snow has been falling throughout the southland, from Texas to Florida! And now in the northeast too. The Army Navy game was played in a blizzard!

Double-A

I'm in a T shirt and shorts.I think Mexicale on fire is adding to the heat.I'm sipping a beer as I type. AA since your have some $$$$ look into Chase bank and what they are offering .This past year they gave me $750 and today I got email that they are sending me a credit card and with it $150 + I get 1% back on what I spend.Reality is I only use their debit card.In MA..I still have Bank America.I'm keeping my big $$$$ close to my kids. TreBert

Up to 40F today as of 2 PM here in Gresham. East wind is down to 12 mph. Humidity 59%.

I did go to Bank of the West on my way here today. Closed my secured MC card, because now it seems I can get credit anywhere, and I can invest the money I was securing it with at a lot better interest than the penny a month they were paying me! I also applied for their unsecured card which will kick back 3% on all dining out charges, and when I dine out with Kim, I always put it on a charge card. I also have a Chase Bank card already. But Kim opened an account at Chase Bank to give here an address to show the DMV in applying for a renewal on her driver's license. But that process has stalled due to her inability to pass the eye test. Meanwhile Chase Bank is slowing consuming here account with a $5 per month service fee since she does not have the minimum balance they require! Not only that, they will not let her withdraw the remaining money from that savings account without an unexpired driver's license! It is Catch 22!

Double-A

Kim needs glasses.Kim should speak to a person that helps poor street people.Here in Anaheim they work at all its centers.At the Anaheim senior center I have this girl (Toresia) that saves me lots of money.She tells me what not to pay.She got me all my 11 pills I take a day for no money.Got me a big time heart DR. etc. She could help Kim. I think knowing Kim is your friend and you are one of my virtual friends I could help?? Let me know.TreBert
Old December 14th 17, 03:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig aka
"Herbert Glazier" LIED:
"At the Anaheim senior center I have this girl (Toresia
the social worker assigned to to me) that saves me
lots of money. She tells me what not to pay.
She got me all my 11 pills I take a day for no money.
Got me a big time heart DR. etc".. all of which I have
already posted, with different lies, when did introduce
myself, as :B::ert Glazier, with & as....

:B:: "I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex
:B:: & an IQ of 122", & "I know how everything works."
::B:: "Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
:B:: "I'm a non-bible (torra) Jew. I'm the only Jew
:B:: that got 2 form-letters from two Popes". Bert
:B:: "God and religion is hocus pocus". Trebert.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

B:: "I'll be sitting on Benj's, Saul Levi's & HVAC's face
:B:: to take a **** & say: "Open your mouth wide".
:B:: "Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And laugh".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I left my dentures in Boston when I fled to CA
:B:: to evade my creditors & my daughter Sheri who
:B:: wanted to put me into a plush Jewish retirement
:B:: resort". "I embarrass my Ggrandkids. Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I am living in my old Van that I parked illegally
:B:: on Wal-Mart's property for over a year." Bert
:B:: "I **** into a bucket in my van and then throw
:B:: the bag full of crap into Walmart's Dumpsters"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I have a Social worker to make sure that I eat
:B:: my Lithium & 21 other pills. I paint Grey Cloud."
:B:: "I called the Mental Health Hotline (800) 723-8641 &
:B:: spooked a lady with fearing to get shot in my head".
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Mayor Tait told me to get lost when I demanded
:B:: a contract to clean the city's HVAC ducts. Bert
:B:: "I'm like my half-baked bagel... back to the oven"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I sell imaginary boats and defective patio decks"
:B:: "I re-franchize my M&M (Maggots & Manure)".
:B:: "I am a loser & so ugly I will not vote for myself"
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I stole & gave G=EMC^2 to the world", which
:B:: says: "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
:B:: "With G=EMC^2 I made all good posters leave s.p."
:B:: All my 17 theories are well accepted by me. Bert
B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "I got kicked out of school in the 4th grade. Bert.
:B:: "I am self-taught. I'm very *cleaver* out of the box."
:B:: "I have lived for too long & I always lied" Trebert.
:B:: "I compulsively lie when I speak the truth". Trebert
:B:: "I feel very safe when I Iie. I will lie till I die". Trebert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "My cockroach taught me a lot. My grammar stinks".
:B:: "Bees are my copters and Flies are my fighters.
:B:: They all die as old soldiers and just fade away."
:B:: anagrams to
:B:: ____ "reber A. Hitler, z0g@ gmail.com"____ ,
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "After sex with a Cuban cigar I drink bud" .Trebert
:B:: "While I was in custody of Osceola Sheriff Bob
:B:: Hansel, for thieving, his deputies beat me up.
:B:: I bought a 357 magnum for death threats by Hansel.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: "Even the FBI has me as a trouble maker and
:B:: the FBI blocks my phone from calling them"....
:B:: "I mixed sulfer, carb & iron to make gun powder"
:B:: "Israel will drop its first H-bomb 'David' ". TreBert
:B:: __"I'm glad when war breaks out"__ Bert
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

:B:: http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
:B:: is a GOPer who engineers my pending demise
:B:: and she has a gruesome end in store for me.
:B:: __** "Why am I not loved by all?" --- Bert **__.

PS2:
Glazier is at the bottom of the barrel of communist
Marxist Anarchists & far Left Jewish Supremacists seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017

which are US Jews who are traitors that have whored
down this nation. How they did it is seen below in set
[1] and why so, is described & detailed by the eminent
Jewish Scholar Harold Wallace Rosenthal ||R:|| in his
epic http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT

Bert demands to be daily reminded of his bragging to
to be the ___ Glazier, the Turd-man of Anaheim_____

who is praising & pimping himself, phony & deviously
with http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent
being very different, (see how in the link) .... while Bert
behave like a dog that barks into the night at a distant
noise he knows nothing about & makes....

[1] http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
& being http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017,
who is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
doing this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017
whith http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent by
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig who said
"it's tricky", but "it fits" & "it's on the money". "Go Figure" as
seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017
when http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting happens
& https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments go on.
Old December 15th 17, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 6:13:25 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Kim went to an eye doctor for an exam, but didn't have the money to get the glasses, or the contacts which she says would be cheaper. If there is some way you could help her get glasses on the cheap, it would be a big help. I suggested Dollar Tree glasses, but she said she tried those, and they don't help enough.

At the library a little early today. Currently 37F as of 11:00 AM here in Gresham. The east wind has finally stopped after over a week! It has been replaced by a south wind and light rain. I was hearing someone last night blaming government spraying the sky with chem-trails for the lack of rain in California!

Double-A

Old December 15th 17, 11:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 10:59:02 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

82 here sun glasses a must.Kim has to seek the help of a "health provider" for the poor.If she goes to centers they all have them.I will ask here at the Anaheim center what she has to do.She could see her mayor or primary Dr.Everyone in America has the right to see. Time for Glazier ice berg If I paid the towing it would be 5 miles out from Huntington Beach.I think Bud should do it and only serve Bud at the ice bar. I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert

Old December 16th 17, 01:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I think this is a Nobel idea,and I'll drink to that. TreBert"

indeed....

Dateline, Stockholm: "Glazier's excrement bucket talks"

Hey, Glazier, old Pali, there is everything wrong again
with the Gutter physics & the Glazierola you just posted.
snipped crap from Glazier, the Turdman of Anaheim

Yesterday you bragged that you, Bert, will no longer post,
but that "T_he r_eeking e_xcrement b_ucket" that
you affectionately call "T_r_e_b, Treb" which you ****
into, in your stinky Minnie Mouse Van, will begin to talk
by itsefl and do so for the next 285 years.

Glazier, that you compulsively lie, is a given. But if you
actually stop posting and the pail that you **** into
begins to talk... then, Glazier, that will be Nobel stuff.

Old December 16th 17, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, December 15, 2017 at 2:49:46 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Thank you for your help. She has the prescription from an optometrist, but hasn't been able to afford to get the glasses or contacts. She has no primary Dr. The way things are in this country, nobody has a right to anything!

A crispy 42F here in Gresham as of 11 AM. Breeze SE at 3 mph. Light misty rain. Humidity 86%.

I can't stay here long today because I have to get back home to watch the Ducks
play the Boise Broncos in the Las Vegas Bowl today at 12:30 PM on ABC television. Go Ducks!

Double-A

Old December 17th 17, 03:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 11:07:24 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Get Kim to Walmart's eye DR. in your area. That DR. will be a big help when she can prove she has no $$$$ for glasses.Its Christmas and all are in God spirit.Let me know the DR. name and the Walmart email.No county wants its people seen in a bad light.Seeing is #1.I can't hear,and not because I don't have hearing aids.(I have 7).I need an operation like Rush limbow. TreBert
Old December 17th 17, 05:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I can't hear,and not because I don't have hearing aids.(I have 7).
I need an operation like Rush limbow", said TreBert, So...

Glazier, old Pali, everything you wrote is stupid old
hat & tripe that every 1st grader knows, except for you,
who only posts Glazierola & Gutter physic, because
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] for
posting is very different. (See how & why in [1])
snipped crap from Glazier, the Turdman of Anaheim

However Glazier, the News- & TV-crews will show up and
give you Full-time and Full-page coverage if you take
"T_he r_eeking e_xcrement b_ucket", that you lovingly
call "T_r_e_b, Treb", alias the pail that you **** into, ....
& place it as a Bullhorn under your Santa's arm on top

of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-Xmas-Hitler-Van and
let Treb yodel, which you said it could do well, and have it
repeat your essential sig-lines, like:

"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail.Some have two, (WOW)
"That is reality and it's a given" Trebert
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

Glazier, do that, and watch the Nobel-price-selection
delegation, CNN & 60 Minutes, give you, international,
hour long, on camera interviews. Glazier you'll become
"famouse" due to the talking ****-bucket on the roof top
of your filthy and stinky Minnie Mouse van.

-------------------------------------
Glazier, you should really, really add the following
2 sig-lines to the above which have already been posted:

"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die. Trebert."
"Why am I not loved by all?. Trebert"

Glazier, with that assertion you will convince everybody that
"I,Trebert bark & fart in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."

Old December 17th 17, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 6:20:32 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I'll see what she says when I see her Wednesday.

Nice weather is holding here for now. Stopped raining. Some sun through clouds. Wind SE at only 4 mph. Humidity 74%.

Double-A

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 10:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM