Only alarmists are deniers now!

Old June 2nd 12, 08:34 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
bjacoby

Default Only alarmists are deniers now!

Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

Old June 2nd 12, 10:38 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
matt_sykes

On Jun 2, 9:34*am, bjacoby wrote:
Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

And the reality is the world is geting greener, crop yields are
increasing, and animals have more to eat.

Old June 2nd 12, 02:59 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 6/2/12 2:34 AM, bjacoby wrote:

Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

Here's a better way to see the climatological trend:
http://images.sciencedaily.com/2011/...4716-large.jpg
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo/pubs/...7/fig6-10b.png
Old June 2nd 12, 04:45 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 03:34:06 -0400, bjacoby wrote:

Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

There is a slight increase in your straight line. Is that a least squares
fit? I did a least squares on my graph but I couldn't get it to graph
with the data so I left it off my graph. As my buddy P.D. Jones admitted,
there is no statistically significant warming.

Funny how this giant P.D. Jones in the climate science community is
believed as gospel by the AGW alarmist, but when he says there is no
warming, they can't hear him and when he says the dog ate his data when
he doesn't answer a freedom of Information act request, THAT they believe
even though the e-mails PROVE he was encouraging others to defy the FoI.
Old June 2nd 12, 06:37 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 2, 2:38*am, matt_sykes wrote:
On Jun 2, 9:34*am, bjacoby wrote:

Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

And the reality is the world is geting greener, crop yields are
increasing, and animals have more to eat.

The rich and powerful Oligarch Rothschilds having never once
complained about any GW or AGW issues, much less concerned about the
cost of energy, food, fresh water and health services, means that
everything is exactly as artificially inflated as it should be.

Don’t bother looking for any of those new or even lethal kinds of
rogue/nomad asteroids, or even substantial planetoids headed our way,
because we’re still not prepared to do anything except cringe and prey
and/or sweat bullets, as we can only hope that they keep missing us.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47635708.../#.T8o2cNnvl7s

Lots of talk and studies that’ll do nothing to prevent or divert the
next encounter of the lethal asteroid kind of lithobraking trauma.
Many of these new arrivals will not even be detected in time to notify
those nearest its terrestrial impact zone or the radial and downrange
trauma that’ll follow.
http://news.discovery.com/space/top-...eflection.html
“If none of the nine aforementioned asteroid deflection methods pan
out, there may not be much else to do if a near-Earth asteroid's
course can't be altered with decades or even centuries of advance
warning. So we may need to fall back on panicking.”

With the Sirius Oort cloud directly upon us and closing in at 7.5 km/
sec; our time is up.

The Sirius Oort cloud should contain at least a thousand fold more
asteroid and planetoid mass than our Oort cloud has to offer, and for
the most part we’re still not prepared (physically nor mentally). As
Sirius passes our solar system within a light year is when it’ll get
downright nasty, even though having a second sun may have some
interesting illumination advantages with a star being near 16 fold
brighter than it currently is, whereas at least by then we’ll be
better able to identify those new asteroids and planetoids coming our
way, and quite possibly prepared to defend our planet.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus
Old June 2nd 12, 06:38 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Jun 2, 12:34*am, bjacoby wrote:
Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

The most rich and powerful Oligarch Rothschilds as having never once
complained about any GW or AGW issues, much less having been concerned

Old June 2nd 12, 09:48 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
bjacoby

On 6/2/2012 11:45 AM, Marvin the Martian wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 03:34:06 -0400, bjacoby wrote:

Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

There is a slight increase in your straight line. Is that a least squares
fit? I did a least squares on my graph but I couldn't get it to graph
with the data so I left it off my graph. As my buddy P.D. Jones admitted,
there is no statistically significant warming.

I think it's a least squares, but all I did was ask Excel to provide a
"linear" trendline. And it did. I'm not really good at this, but I do
recall that SOMEWHERE in Excel it will actually give you the parameters
of the line (Y = mx + b) so you could have a number for the slope. I
tried to find it, but failed. But by eyeball it looks like current
warming is on the order of maybe .01 or .02 degree Celsius per decade.

Somehow .02 degree doesn't really strike me as showing Warmley's
"continued rapid warming". And I already wonder how many people could
tell if their summer was TWO degrees hotter than last year, let alone
this tiny fraction.

Funny how this giant P.D. Jones in the climate science community is
believed as gospel by the AGW alarmist, but when he says there is no
warming, they can't hear him and when he says the dog ate his data when
he doesn't answer a freedom of Information act request, THAT they believe
even though the e-mails PROVE he was encouraging others to defy the FoI.

This whole go-round with REAL* data only shows that the whole issue is
totally political and has NOTHING to do with science. That's why the
more educated you are in science, the more likely it is you'll be a
"denier". Obviously the whole scheme is directed toward gullible "true
believer" types.

* REAL data: Which is already suspect of being fudged by urban heat
island effects and closing of colder temperature stations.
Old June 2nd 12, 11:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 16:48:23 -0400, bjacoby
wrote:

I think it's a least squares, but all I did was ask Excel to provide a
"linear" trendline.

It doesn't mater, because any trend over just ten years is meaningless
in terms of the trend in global temperature over the last 150 years.
Over that period there have been numerous decadal intervals where the
temperature was stable or declining. That's exactly what you'd expect.

It certainly doesn't demonstrate that warming has stopped.
Old June 3rd 12, 03:08 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

[...]

Warming that small is not significant, even if the data wasn't crap, do
we really believe these weather stations are accurate to 0.01 Kelvins?

Old June 3rd 12, 03:15 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 10:38:44 -0700, Brad Guth wrote:

On Jun 2, 12:34Â*am, bjacoby wrote:
Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

The most rich and powerful Oligarch Rothschilds as having never once
complained about any GW or AGW issues,

Wrong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Mayer_de_Rothschild

We're polluting their planet, and even if AGW isn't true, they need to
cut our numbers down by over 90%.