ToV from Ottawa, Canada

Old June 7th 12, 06:16 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default ToV from Ottawa, Canada

On Jun 6, 9:02*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:
Here's a bunch of pictures I took from my city:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=d6407c5009

* * * * Yousuf Khan

Well done!
Old June 11th 12, 06:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2&l=04372d83d1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9&l=36ccc82aec
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=539b87db77
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9&l=743df84a81
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=bc5f2b2f2d
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=2d396e0747
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0&l=05374c828b
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=802196413c
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=cfba03beb4
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6&l=2183f87480
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=86c98677c2
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8&l=d6407c5009

Yousuf Khan

Impressive Yousuf! Thanks for the posts.

Thanks, and a big shout-out to the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada,
for letting me use their telescopes & filters. I don't have any of this
equipment myself, just me and my digital camera, that's all.

Yousuf Khan