Time to revisit the night sky

Old June 7th 12, 07:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Marty[_3_]

Default Time to revisit the night sky

On Jun 7, 7:04*am, SteveP wrote:
On Thursday, June 7, 2012 7:04:42 AM UTC-4, Howard Lester wrote:
"SteveP" * wrote

Thanks Marty, Lester, and Davoud.

*Howard*

Sorry about that Howard. You and I seem to have a similar problem. I have friends at work, where I've been for 12 years, and they still slip up and call me "Paul" now and then.
-Steve

Howard, Steve, I'm the one who started screwing this up... You both
have two first names, and I'm old and dumb.
Marty