Only alarmists are deniers now!

Old June 5th 12, 12:16 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Desertphile[_4_]

Default Only alarmists are deniers now!

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 10:45:45 -0500, Marvin the Martian
wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2012 03:34:06 -0400, bjacoby wrote:

Dr. Hansen auto-sodomized by his own temperature data:

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

No global warming = No causality from STILL increasing CO2 = No rising
oceans = No acid oceans = no fossil fuel taxes = no dead polar bears =
no desperate hand-wringing = AGW propaganda proven based on bad science
and lies.

QED.

There is a slight increase in your straight line. Is that a least squares
fit? I did a least squares on my graph but I couldn't get it to graph
with the data so I left it off my graph. As my buddy P.D. Jones admitted,

If you want to see the data plotted correctly:

http://warmwagers.org/giss-monthly-t...-2000-2012.jpg

Old June 5th 12, 01:37 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
bjacoby

On 6/4/2012 7:16 PM, Desertphile wrote:

If you want to see the data plotted correctly:

http://warmwagers.org/giss-monthly-t...-2000-2012.jpg

Correctly plotted? Cripes you ragged on me because the data went past
2012 (please observe that this is now JUNE which means the year 2012 is
about half over, duh!) and your supposed "plot" doesn't even have a time
scale at all! And what is that temperature scale? It's not even labeled
and if it's temperature it's off by a factor of 100! How can you
calculate a slope if there are no scales?

And anyway, just WHO plotted this anyway? The person who made it sure
doesn't seem to know much about science. We can't trust it unless you
tell us just who made this plot and where it came from ...blah blah
blah. Sound familiar? Just the typical double standard used by all con
men.

Now THIS is correctly plotted!

http://www.mrk-inc.com/users/bspam/AGWGISSCHART.htm

Old June 5th 12, 12:38 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.global-warming,sci.astro.amateur
Marvin the Martian

On Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:37:27 -0400, bjacoby wrote:

[...]

Actually, if you look at the blue chart on both graphs, they're not too
different. The first graph is over a shorter time period - cherry picked
to avoid the peak in early 2002 that would throw his "warming" off even
more.

Desertphile's graph contains the pink marks - that's the part that I've
been calling bull**** on. It is some sort of moving average. It is NOT
correct because of that pink line. That has nothing to do with this.

Hansen didn't claim that his hypothesis predicted a moving average of the
temperature, he claimed he predicted future temperature. Desertphile's
also shows lines for both his pink fake data and the blue real data.

Notice that the R squared SUCKS for the blue line with the lower slope.
There is no temperature increase. The R squared still sucks for the
moving average line (the faked data that has nothing to do with Hansen's
hypothesis) and but it is a little better.

Bottom line is, Hansen's graph failed to predict this plateau. The
colored lines added to Hansen's predictive graph are meaningless as they
are not mean global temperature as a function of time but processed data
that was put there to deceive the reader. That's what I don't like about
the AGW folks - they fake the data to fool people. They do it time and
time again, You can't trust them to be honest.