9/11 Update: More proof no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

Old December 24th 14, 03:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default 9/11 Update: More proof no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 6:48:57 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
look on the web, history channel and others have a story about your claims, all documented and showing the side - cut off by the falling tower. Dude, the tower fell onto it and cut it nearly in half, started a fire. Are u that dumb?

what is your point? To alert someone that the USA is out of control? Everyone knows that as the polls show.

so what is your point?
Old December 24th 14, 08:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 6:48:57 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
look on the web, history channel and others have a story about your
claims, all documented and showing the side - cut off by the falling
tower. Dude, the tower fell onto it and cut it nearly in half, started
a fire. Are u that dumb?

what is your point? To alert someone that the USA is out of control?
Everyone knows that as the polls show.

so what is your point?

The point is that ignoring the facts of history, and taking the "history
channel" propaganda as FACT.
Means that you are very likely to repeat it.

The US and and all NATO governments are out of control, and it's time to
string a few of those politicians up, and hold them accountable.

The people of Iceland had it right.
They threw all their politicians and bankers in jail.

Old December 24th 14, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Arc Michael" wrote in message
On Monday, December 22, 2014 8:22:53 AM UTC-8, Rocky wrote:
9/11 Update: More proof no Boeing 757 hit the Pentagon

Retard, below is proof that the commenter is a retard, as you are a
retard. The object comes down at an angle as the surveillance video
captures, so building height is not a factor here. And on ur building 7
collapses, the World Trade Tower came down cutting have of its front-side
off and started a huge internal fire that compromised the whole buildings,
lower 'supports,' duffas brains.

ROTFLMAO because you mind is very limited.

You never consider where the Twin Towers ended up after they were supposed
to collapse to the ground and then you never considered why so much of the
Twin Towers floated away without ever making to the ground first. G

As for WTC7. The key to understanding why WTC7 fell at freefall speed for 8
floors is to look a the building at 30 West Broadway because it was not
damaged by falling debris but it was damaged by something that came up from
below WTC7 as in a deep underground nuke. G

And if you knew how the underground nukes worked in Nuke York City they were
detonated about 12 seconds before the Towers started to fall and then they
had to detonate a secondary nuke higher up in the tower because the nuke way
below the Towers could not reach the very top so another nuke had to
vaporize the radio tower on top of the North Tower.

Here if you want to hear when there were two EMPs in Nuke York City turn up
the volume when you watch the following video:

9/11: Stabilized WTC1 (NIST FOIA - Release 25 #42A0092-G25D2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_bBXtW4xMU

Rocky

Old December 24th 14, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 12:02:29 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Arc Michael wrote:
On Tuesday, December 23, 2014 6:48:57 PM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
look on the web, history channel and others have a story about your
claims, all documented and showing the side - cut off by the falling
tower. Dude, the tower fell onto it and cut it nearly in half, started
a fire. Are u that dumb?

what is your point? To alert someone that the USA is out of control?
Everyone knows that as the polls show.

so what is your point?

The point is that ignoring the facts of history, and taking the "history
channel" propaganda as FACT.
Means that you are very likely to repeat it.

The US and and all NATO governments are out of control, and it's time to
string a few of those politicians up, and hold them accountable.

then why are you against me? John Kerry had recieved a memo ( repeated on CBS and FOx) from the FBI to lock down Logan airport, with super tight security 3 months before the attack. Offical record, and John said, my state will need to raise taxes, so he threw that recommendation video and docs into the trash can and he is walking free.

so what again is your point? U just hate Bush, Jr. and co, and all others are GOOD? That is why the country continues to go south, dems take the blame, repubs take the same blame and both sides are the accomplices. That is why I call u real stupid.

Not just idiotic, but stupid.

Bush Sr. killed Kennedy and Dems nor repubs will arrest him. You think they will arrest on a basi angled video of a building cut in half and falls, but You claim a nuclear bomb or bombs when off and no one notices?

There is no left over 'made' particles associated to fission or fusion bombs left anywhere near New York.

If there was u can take a video or camera phone go to the site of 9/11 and record it, put it on the net and changethe world.

But you will not do that because that will destroy your little fantasy.

Your only response is rejection of facts and knowledge.
Old December 24th 14, 10:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Arc Michael" wrote in message
On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 8:38:34 AM UTC-8, Rocky wrote:
"Arc Michael" aboom wrote in message

ur just a kiddie with money who is trying to make a name for him/her
self, but have no 'intelligence' .

ROTFLMAO because you are the idiot as proven by the fact you completly
overlooked the evidence of two EMPs when the North Tower was turned into an
ultra fine dust cloud.

Here it is again:

9/11: Stabilized WTC1 (NIST FOIA - Release 25 #42A0092-G25D2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_bBXtW4xMU

There was one big EMP that coincides with the ground shaking in the
following video:

9/11 WTC North Tower collapse by Etienne Sauret. Visible shaking 12 seconds
before collapse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM88xJX5FsA?

And there was a small EMP right when the North Tower visibly started to turn
into an ultra fine dust cloud and that nuke was needed because the deep
underground nuke was not big enough to vaporize the entire North Tower.

Now that you can see that nukes were used at Ground Zero you might want to
know something else about the BS you were told about Ground Zero:

9/11 no planes compilation - interesting!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BswpAgwBNEw

Have a Merry Christmas and too bad you have obviously been hypnotized by
your Television set because how can you even start to figure out 9/11 when
you have no idea what really happened in Nuke York City?

Rocky

Old December 25th 14, 09:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

I'm not sure what "knowledge" you say I'm rejecting.
All I'm saying is that I refuse to believe ANY lies that any politician or
beurocrat, regardless of party affiliations expects me to swallow, just
because they say so.

9/11 was a lie, as were/are most other stories the government has fed us
since the first politician crawled out of the primordial ooze.

Old December 26th 14, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

Maybe you should stick to the math, a subject at which you seem to excel.

Double-A

Old December 26th 14, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
[...]

She does great on both of them. And now that we know NIST itself published
evidence of EMPs in Nuke York City that means nukes were detonated in Nuke
York City I wonder if things will change. See: