UFO question

Old February 23rd 07, 01:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.people.support.depression,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals
Hoots

Default the spamming arseholed self pity cripple

% wrote:
hi

hi
Old February 23rd 07, 01:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Starlord

Your Welcome, and I see we're in another Vietnam, but this one is all Desert
and I hope they get more suport when they come home.

124 Sig Bn
4th Inf Div.
S.Vietnam

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Mother Nature" wrote in message
I do want to thank you for your service to our country. I am sorry that it
wasn't said to y'all sooner.

Old February 23rd 07, 04:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
Mother Nature wrote:
"Starlord"
i dont know which drugs i am on so please feel sory for me i
am a yellow
streaked ****e arsed sod because i happen to be a dishonourably
discharged
nam heroin addict that leaches off government i live in a trailer
trash
dump for inbred alcoholics and registered sex offenders that
is a lot
better than most apartment buildings in the fawking warsaw ghetto
i happen
to own my trailer which i pade for with my gerbil profits i
drink like a
fawking fish and as for my car wreck i d like to see you avoid
causing bad
motorcar wrecks and hitting a power pole when you are fawking
hard ****ed
arseholed three sheets to the fawking wind which is why i got
arrested
and lost my license
from the way i writwe my spam i am the one that others should check
on and
watch me 24 hours a day because most likly i am just copying own
inablaty to
fawking spel one silabel words i would also lei odds that you
could never
have the line of felching gerbils that I do and not only breede
them
together but also sell them at my antelope valley gerbil farm at
470 20th st w rosamond ca 93560 23 ph 661 256 2175 for
reservations and if a show
was in your area you would never be able to show them either

my gerbilry has be in the gerbil breeding and showing since 1973,
most likly
before yuo where even born i have kept track my linbs and there
are japinese bobtale gerbils all the way into russia that come from
my own family
lines plus I happen to play with a cheezy kmart toy model
telescope that i
haul around in my radeo flier wagon with my prefelched frozen gerbils

and i writw and mail out the official antelope valley gerbil
newsletter ugfg
the united gerbil felchers guild something that i would say from
the way
you posty you would never be able to do ugfg has members
around the world
we are also culled the super adeventure club log on to my ugfg
spam site to
check for when our ugfg group felching contests will come to your
area

you dont have he guts to cram dead gerbils up your arsehole like i
do nor
the iq to do anything like that you cant rite wuithout useing
words and
yuo post things that are 100% true and if you lived at the
antelope valley
trailer trash dump where i live some way or unother i could find
your adrress
and the next thing you would see wuold be a lawsulit law slut
talking you
for every fawking cenrt you had and being your iq cant be much
more that about 180 you wuldnt have any cents to take oo i made
a pun i am a super fawking geneus i need anuther fawking pinbt
i am scum and thats all i will evewr be feel soryy for me becasue
i am
a 70 iq fawking ****e arsed trailer trash self pity criplle bum
with my own
private church of eturnity in fawking hell hat is ware i belonng

You do belong in Hell, Starlord.

that fawking piece of ****e spamming stalking pedophile coward is
practically already there ****elard already has one foot in the
fawking
grave

Maybe we can help him.

Who is it you want to help?
Old February 23rd 07, 04:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Starlord wrote:
Your Welcome, and I see we're in another Vietnam, but this one is all Desert
and I hope they get more suport when they come home.

124 Sig Bn
4th Inf Div.
S.Vietnam

I do hope this one ends soon and that our young men and women get all
the support they need also.

I did see a report on the deplorable conditions that the injured
soldiers are being housed at for outpatient services. I hope the media
can do some good on this one and get a match lit under those in charge.
Old February 23rd 07, 04:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
Mother Nature wrote:
[...]

Oh aren't you cleaver. Changing what I wrote and sending it off by way
of remailer. rolling eyes

BTW....why do you keep putting the depression group into the send? Could
that be of significance? Hmmmm.......
Old February 23rd 07, 04:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
%

> [...]
| about 180 you wuldnt have any cents to take oo i made a pun i
am a
| super fawking geneus i need anuther fawking pinbt
|
| i am scum and thats all i will evewr be feel soryy for me
becasue i am
| a 70 iq fawking ****e arsed trailer trash self pity criplle bum
with my own
| private church of eturnity in fawking hell hat is ware i belonng
|
| You do belong in Hell, Starlord.
|
| that fawking piece of ****e spamming stalking pedophile coward
is
| practically already there ****elard already has one foot in the
fawking
| grave
|

| Oh aren't you cleaver. Changing what I wrote and sending it off by way
| of remailer. rolling eyes
|
| BTW....why do you keep putting the depression group into the send?

i put that in there

Old February 23rd 07, 06:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro
Starlord

Hay! For once someone at last used my true handle, which I've used for a
long time, got it from a Sci-Fi book. and as for the nutcase that barfs up
all those lies about me, he has been invited to take a swim in the lava pool
of the active volcano in Hawaii.

And if I have one foot in the grave, he's made his home in a grave, he's
dead but just doesn't know it yet.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

"Mother Nature" wrote in message
Hoots wrote:

Maybe we can help him.

Who is it you want to help?

Old February 23rd 07, 06:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Starlord

You want to know something? Anyone who knows me, even if by just my posting,
knows that this is the way I write, and that part that the brainless one
wrote and tried to make it look like I wrote it, totaly failed and made it
in such a way that even a Blind Man could tell it wasn't done by me. And at
lest I cut out all the over quoting too.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
Egyptians, or the Toltecs, or the Mayans. Some believe that they may yet be
brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the
heavens.

And you know what happens to a baked spud? It gets Smashed.

Old February 23rd 07, 11:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Hoots

Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
Mother Nature wrote:
[...]

The Star guy I guess.

The thread does get a bit twisted in spots.
Old February 23rd 07, 11:07 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals,alt.support.depression
Hoots

% wrote:
> [...]
| about 180 you wuldnt have any cents to take oo i made a pun i
am a
| super fawking geneus i need anuther fawking pinbt
|
| i am scum and thats all i will evewr be feel soryy for me
becasue i am
| a 70 iq fawking ****e arsed trailer trash self pity criplle bum
with my own
| private church of eturnity in fawking hell hat is ware i belonng
|
| You do belong in Hell, Starlord.
|
| that fawking piece of ****e spamming stalking pedophile coward
is
| practically already there ****elard already has one foot in the
fawking
| grave
|

| Oh aren't you cleaver. Changing what I wrote and sending it off by way
| of remailer. rolling eyes
|
| BTW....why do you keep putting the depression group into the send?

Sometimes it's just nice to stop by and visit with friends.

That's what Usenet is all about!

A question... OM History 0 March 2nd 06 07:18 AM
Celestron CG-5 GT question (GEM question in general) Paul Murphy Amateur Astronomy 10 December 13th 05 06:58 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM
ATM Question gp.skinner UK Astronomy 5 April 21st 04 11:40 AM
question Bruce Policy 2 December 6th 03 04:06 AM