UFO question

Old February 20th 07, 07:32 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
%

Default ****elard the spamming arseholed self pity cripple question

: Isn't it nice that we can all have a "personal" relationship with
: Jesus?

yea , even if he won't post
:
:
:

Old February 20th 07, 07:59 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Jim[_1_]

Default the spamming arseholed self pity cripple

Starlord wrote:

I don't know which newsgroup you are on, as the poster does nothing but
crosspost. I know he is aiming at ME and I only have one wish in this world,
that someday he'd have the GUTS to meet me man to man(if the slimebucket is
a man) and tell me face to face what he thinks of me.

Just ignore him - he's probably still waiting for his balls to drop.

Jim
--
Find me at : http://www.ursaminorbeta.co.uk
Please help to bring old whisky literature back into print - visit
Old February 20th 07, 08:02 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
%

hi

Old February 20th 07, 12:52 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
"%" wrote:
"Hoots" wrote in message
: Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
: In article .com,
: "Colonel Edmund J. Burke (The best revenge is living well.)"
: wrote:
: % wrote:
: hi
:
: Hey, there's a fag in this thread!
:
: ****elard is a cross dressing gerbil felching rough trade
pedophile
: nancy boy who downloads kiddie porn snuff flix and he eats
his own ****e
: with the dead rotting prefelched gerbil corpses as they that come
squishing
: out of his distended fawking ****ey arsehole
:
: and he has a hard drinking problem and causes bad wrecks
: he has a 70 iq and is a dishonourably discharged drunken bum
trailer trash
: coward
:
: Hi Bork!
:
: Still feeling down in the dumps?

keep your hands off my dumps

****elard lives in the dumps

****elard eats his own dumps

Does he have the mumps?
Old February 20th 07, 12:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

where did everybody go?
Old February 20th 07, 12:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

% wrote:
"Arella" wrote in message
oups.com...
: On Feb 19, 1:30 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed Use-Author-Supplied-Address-
: ] wrote:
: In article .com,
: "Colonel Edmund J. Burke (The best revenge is living well.)"
:
: wrote:
: % wrote:
: hi
:
: Hey, there's a fag in this thread!
:
: ****elard is a cross dressing gerbil felching rough trade
pedophile
: nancy boy who downloads kiddie porn snuff flix and he eats
his own ****e
: with the dead rotting prefelched gerbil corpses as they that come
squishing
: out of his distended fawking ****ey arsehole
:
: and he has a hard drinking problem and causes bad wrecks
: he has a 70 iq and is a dishonourably discharged drunken bum
trailer trash
: coward
:
: Well then! I can see this is no place for a lady!
:
:

good thing i'm just mean isn't it

Who says you're mean?

Let's beat em up!
Old February 20th 07, 12:57 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
"%" wrote:
"Arella" wrote in message
ups.com...
: On Feb 19, 3:56 pm, "%" wrote:
: "Arella" wrote in message
:
: oups.com...
: : On Feb 19, 1:30 pm, Borked Pseudo Mailed
Use-Author-Supplied-Address-: ] wrote:
:
: : In article
.com,
: : "Colonel Edmund J. Burke (The best revenge is living well.)"
: : : wrote:
: : % wrote:
:
: : hi
: :
[...]
: Jesus says, when someone slaps your cheek, turn the other cheek and
: let um slap that one too! Watch and learn, percent!
:
:

maybe your jesus says that mine says something else

my jesus says that ****e arsed self pity cripple barmy fawking spammy
stalkling blinkered arseholes will spend an eternity in fawking hell

Well, I don't care if it rains or freezes,
Long as I have my plastic Jesus
Riding on the dashboard of my car
Old February 20th 07, 12:59 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Jesus Christ

% wrote:

: Isn't it nice that we can all have a "personal" relationship with
: Jesus?

yea , even if he won't post

Sorry, I got busy watching TV.

You guys need me?
Old February 20th 07, 01:12 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Hoots

% wrote:
hi

Are you one of the strange people?
Old February 21st 07, 12:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.support.depression,alt.astronomy,soc.penpals
Arella

On Feb 20, 1:59 am, Jesus Christ wrote:
% wrote:

: Isn't it nice that we can all have a "personal" relationship with
: Jesus?

yea , even if he won't post

Sorry, I got busy watching TV.

You guys need me?

You're supposed to be at our beck and call! I have an idea, we'll get
a bell attached to your computer and whenever % posts, it will
ring.

A question... OM History 0 March 2nd 06 08:18 AM
Celestron CG-5 GT question (GEM question in general) Paul Murphy Amateur Astronomy 10 December 13th 05 07:58 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM
ATM Question gp.skinner UK Astronomy 5 April 21st 04 11:40 AM
question Bruce Policy 2 December 6th 03 05:06 AM