UFO question

Old February 24th 07, 12:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression
Hoots

Default the spamming arseholed self pity cripple

Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Maybe we can help him.

Who is it you want to help?

The Star guy I guess.

The thread does get a bit twisted in spots.

It appears to me that the star guy appears to be the victim of this
unwanted attention.

Right, and so I suggested maybe we can help him--the star guy.

Then afterwards we'll all have a nice big group hug.

Sharing and caring, that's what Usenet is all about.
Old February 24th 07, 12:18 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.people.support.depression,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals
Hoots

% wrote:
did you thinged

It was so nice, I did it twice.
Old February 24th 07, 06:45 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,uk.people.support.depression,alt.support.depression,soc.penpals
Hoots

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
****elard the hard **** arseholed wreck causing illiterate 70 iq moron
self pity thirty percent cripple felched:
Anyoen who nos me knos i am a fawking iliturite dumb arsed arsehole and
that i am part brainless and part barmy schizo my sock puipets write as
borked so i totaly failed even a blind man could tell it was done by
me like fawking cantsee boo my uther sock pupett and at lest i ****e out
the rotting gerbil corpses out of my distended ****ey arsehole two
before i eat them yum yum

You do belong in Hell, Starlord.

You tell em, Ma.

Lay down the law!

****elard the resident retard ****etard with the radio flyer
wagon and he is only thirty percent cripple but he is a hundred percent
fawking self pity spammer stalker hard ****ed arsehole the drunk
driving dishonourably discharged trailer trash bum that causes bad motorcar
wrecks and signs his name with an x

Hi Bork!

How are you today?
Old February 25th 07, 05:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Starlord wrote:
You want to know something? Anyone who knows me, even if by just my
posting, knows that this is the way I write, and that part that the
brainless one wrote and tried to make it look like I wrote it, totaly
failed and made it in such a way that even a Blind Man could tell it
wasn't done by me. And at lest I cut out all the over quoting too.

It's obvious that you aren't posting that. It makes you wonder what
kind of kick someone gets posting harassing garbage about someone.
What do they hope to accomplish other than to make themselves look
foolish.

You tell em, Ma.

Lay down the law!

Someone needs to. That's awful to do to someone.
Old February 25th 07, 05:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Maybe we can help him.

Who is it you want to help?

The Star guy I guess.

The thread does get a bit twisted in spots.

It appears to me that the star guy appears to be the victim of this
unwanted attention.

Right, and so I suggested maybe we can help him--the star guy.

Then afterwards we'll all have a nice big group hug.

Sharing and caring, that's what Usenet is all about.

Usenet is about sharing and caring? That's the first time I have ever
heard that one. I'd be afraid of what's being shared......
Old February 25th 07, 05:22 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
In article ,
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
[...]

If you keep that up people are going to think that you have a crush on
him......

Old February 26th 07, 05:29 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Mother Nature

Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Maybe we can help him.

Who is it you want to help?

The Star guy I guess.

The thread does get a bit twisted in spots.

It appears to me that the star guy appears to be the victim of this
unwanted attention.

Right, and so I suggested maybe we can help him--the star guy.

Then afterwards we'll all have a nice big group hug.

Sharing and caring, that's what Usenet is all about.

Usenet is about sharing and caring? That's the first time I have ever
heard that one. I'd be afraid of what's being shared......

Caring, naturally.

Are you sure it's not some sort of STD?
Old February 26th 07, 10:50 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,soc.penpals
Hoots

Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Mother Nature wrote:
Hoots wrote:
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:

Maybe we can help him.

Who is it you want to help?

The Star guy I guess.

The thread does get a bit twisted in spots.

It appears to me that the star guy appears to be the victim of this
unwanted attention.

Right, and so I suggested maybe we can help him--the star guy.

Then afterwards we'll all have a nice big group hug.

Sharing and caring, that's what Usenet is all about.

Usenet is about sharing and caring? That's the first time I have ever
heard that one. I'd be afraid of what's being shared......

Caring, naturally.

Are you sure it's not some sort of STD?

I'm not sure how you share over there, Ma, but I like your style!
Old February 27th 07, 08:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro
Yuppie Killer

Default UFO question

Jim Z wrote:

Hi,

This is a question for seasoned observers
regarding UFO's. NOT sci-fi alien encounters
and all that junk, rather strange objects you
have seen with no reasonable identification.
Hence unidentified. But have other plausable
causes.

I have had two strange observations in my
years as an amateur, both of which were
resolved.

There U go. Leave it at that unless you are prepared to row to
Vega in a Canoe!
Good rowing -

The first instance was a V formation of pale
white objects going directly over my house
when I was around 13 years old just after dusk.
For years I cound not explain what I had seen, until about
20 years later. I observed the same sort of formation.
This time, however, there was still enough daylight to
identify the formation as the underside of canadian geese.

I suspect that years ago I saw the same thing
only a nearby parking lot provided good night time
illumniation.

My second observation was a formation of three
objects moving very quickly through my binoculars
while observing. They were satellite type objects,
but I had never seen any fly in formation.

A quick check on the internet identifed them as a
Navy tethered satellite array called NOSS.
Really freaked me out at the time.

Anyone with similiar observations ?

Jim

A question... OM History 0 March 2nd 06 07:18 AM
Celestron CG-5 GT question (GEM question in general) Paul Murphy Amateur Astronomy 10 December 13th 05 06:58 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good OM History 0 April 22nd 05 08:37 AM
ATM Question gp.skinner UK Astronomy 5 April 21st 04 11:40 AM
question Bruce Policy 2 December 6th 03 04:06 AM