Have Questions Or Need Help From An Astronomer ?

Old February 25th 07, 11:25 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ask The Astronomer

Default Have Questions Or Need Help From An Astronomer ?

I'm here to help you understand our amazing space !
Have age old questions about everything space and astronomy?
Need help figuring out your astronomy homework ?
need help observing ? or can't find that nebula, galaxy or star
cluster you've been looking for?

Well your answers are here . What better way to find out about our
amazing universe than from an astronomer. On my site I have posted
questions I've recieved & the answers to them . Have fun reading them
and learn !

Learning about space & Astronomy is just as amazing and fun when your
looking at the great night sky ! When you learn you earn!

Send your questions to:

If your asking a question PLEASE EMAIL your question . If you put it
here , I won't see it .

My website is :

http://www.asktheastronomer.blogspot.com

Old February 27th 07, 01:36 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncle Bob[_1_]

The first question I would "Ask the Astronomer" is why he posts 6 times,
sometimes twice within one minute.

Since he won't see it here, I guess I'll just have to rely on pure
conjecture.

Clear skies,
Uncle Bob