Before the Begginning

Old December 14th 05, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Before the Begginning

I remember reading about St Augustine when ask this question."what was
God doing before he made the heavens and Earth.? He answered preparing
hell for those that ask such questions. The Greek phlilosophers had no
problem,for they just said the world always existed. those that believe
in God go with he was always there.(existed) Not having a before is bad
science. Like there was no before the BB because time did not exist(oh
Ya) Reality is if there was nothing before the BB I would not be
typing. Bert

Old December 15th 05, 12:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
I remember reading about St Augustine when ask this question."what was
God doing before he made the heavens and Earth.? He answered preparing
hell for those that ask such questions. The Greek phlilosophers had no
problem,for they just said the world always existed. those that believe
in God go with he was always there.(existed) Not having a before is bad
science. Like there was no before the BB because time did not exist(oh
Ya) Reality is if there was nothing before the BB I would not be
typing. Bert

Yep, to think that time just curves in on itself until it doesn't exist
before the Big Bang is just plain warped thinking.

Reality always existed. It was just a different reality before the Big
Bang.
One where we all lived in eternity backward, forever in reverse.

Old December 15th 05, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
I remember reading about St Augustine when ask this question."what was
God doing before he made the heavens and Earth.? He answered preparing
hell for those that ask such questions.

Yes, I always marvelled at St. Augustine's lengthy remorseful
ponderings on his confessed youthful sin of having stolen an apple off
someone else's tree. But then the story of the Garden of Eden does
teach us that God especially hates the sin of stealing forbidden fruit!

The Greek phlilosophers had no
problem,for they just said the world always existed. those that believe
in God go with he was always there.(existed) Not having a before is bad
science. Like there was no before the BB because time did not exist(oh
Ya) Reality is if there was nothing before the BB I would not be
typing. Bert

Well, if the universe is closed, which a Big Bang Theory implies, then
maybe time is a closed loop too, having neither a beginning nor an end!

Hmmm. Why do I have the feeling I've posted this before, sometime a
long, long time ago?

Double-A

Old December 17th 05, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Before the Beginning

Hi Double-A It is interesting the Greeks of old just thought the
universe(world) was always there,and not changing. Einstien as clever he
was went along with such thinking. Hubble showed to all of us that the
only permanent thing about the universe was change. Big bang theory
shows that the universe had a beginning,that its energy could be turned
into matter particles. That all there is had to be continually expanding
outward,and gravity evolved everything in this accelerated inflating
spacetime. What we now know to be reality is the big bang had a Planck
quantum beginning, That there is no area of the cosmos that does not
have waves,and sub particles both regular and virtual. What we think of
as a vacuum is the most dynamic part of the cosmos for it is the stuff
that gravity could evolve into all that is. Bert

Old December 18th 05, 06:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi Double-A It is interesting the Greeks of old just thought the
universe(world) was always there,and not changing. Einstien as clever he
was went along with such thinking. Hubble showed to all of us that the
only permanent thing about the universe was change. Big bang theory
shows that the universe had a beginning,that its energy could be turned
into matter particles. That all there is had to be continually expanding
outward,and gravity evolved everything in this accelerated inflating
spacetime. What we now know to be reality is the big bang had a Planck
quantum beginning, That there is no area of the cosmos that does not
have waves,and sub particles both regular and virtual. What we think of
as a vacuum is the most dynamic part of the cosmos for it is the stuff
that gravity could evolve into all that is. Bert

nightbat

It's called energy Officer Bert, you can't make or destroy it,
the wonder of it all.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old December 18th 05, 03:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Hi nightbat Energy is the key. Gravity turned this key. Turning is
another name for gravity. Turning is the heart of my "Spin is in
Theory" Best to keep in mind the micro Planck realm was always
there(before the BB) This was and still is the cosmos source of
infinite Planck energy, giving us planck measurements,mass
tension,time,and the Planck's constant(h) Planck realm is the quantum
realm,and we must find a way to relate to it. An electron can be in two
places at once. Instantaneous action , One particle knowing the rate and
direction of spin of another over a great distance.etc, Bert

Old December 18th 05, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Energy is the key. Gravity turned this key. Turning is
another name for gravity. Turning is the heart of my "Spin is in
Theory" Best to keep in mind the micro Planck realm was always
there(before the BB) This was and still is the cosmos source of
infinite Planck energy, giving us planck measurements,mass
tension,time,and the Planck's constant(h) Planck realm is the quantum
realm,and we must find a way to relate to it. An electron can be in two
places at once. Instantaneous action , One particle knowing the rate and
direction of spin of another over a great distance.etc, Bert

nightbat

Correct Officer Bert no BB creation of energy, stay on the right
track and the gravity default force is the attempt of the field to
renormalize. The total equalized uniform energy field has never existed
in our known space time, the missing Dr. Einstein searched for frame.
The missing key given away by latent memory of all energy and mass of
knowing where it presently is and where it should be Officer Bert. You
are an excellent deep thinking cosmos total picture student and profound
Earth Science Team Officer, you make me so proud.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old December 18th 05, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Hi nightbat Reality is what you said about me just now is the way I
think of you an Double-A,and some others in this group. As old as I am I
will always be a student,and a proud member of your crew. Fact is I can
never be more than a student,for to go beyond that I would have to have
graduated. Bert

Old December 19th 05, 07:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Hi nightbat Reality is what you said about me just now is the way I
think of you an Double-A,and some others in this group. As old as I am I
will always be a student,and a proud member of your crew. Fact is I can
never be more than a student,for to go beyond that I would have to have
graduated. Bert

nightbat

True, a wise one never stops learning so in that respect we are
all students of the Universe. However as Team Captain rank has its
privileges so as always profound rank upperclassmate and mutual peer
student of the Stars ponder on. You truly graduate only when you realize
there is always more to learn.

carry on,
the nightbat