Hi Starlord

Old October 26th 04, 03:13 AM
Mark F.

Default Hi Starlord

Hi Starlord I waved as I drove through Rosamond at 75 MPH. Did you see me
yesterday.

It was COLD in Mammoth.

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

Old October 26th 04, 03:42 AM
starlord

You must have been up on the I-14 heading north at that speed, good thing
the CHP plane was grounded! But yesterday, I was mostly inside, only being
in the garden one short time to transplant some iris. I was inside cleaning
a mirror to get ready for wensday, which it looks like might be a rain out.

And as normal, when people get near the edge of the "Starlord Zone", they go
into overdrive in fear of their lives!

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062dyssey three

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"Mark F." wrote in message
Hi Starlord I waved as I drove through Rosamond at 75 MPH. Did you see me
yesterday.

It was COLD in Mammoth.

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

---

Old October 26th 04, 05:26 AM
Matthew Ota

I really should come up and visit you sometime....
But I am sooo busy with astronomy stuff here in Orange County and at Mt.
Wilson....

Just keep up your outreach work...it is a just cause.

Matthew Ota

Old October 26th 04, 03:49 PM
starlord

Oh just wait for the BIG one to hit, then Rosamond just might be Beach
Front. ;} And right now with the way the sky looks, I think we'll miss the
moon wensday night, so I'm just been working on my RimFire Model Rocket
project. 85inch long and growing. Still dry here, for now!