Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 15th 04, 03:24 PM
Rudolph_X

Default Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

Old March 15th 04, 04:31 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old March 15th 04, 05:37 PM
Cardinal Chunder

Rudolph_X wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

Show me anyone who has discounted the possibility of a tenth planet.

Certainly there may be those who discount kook descriptions of planets
that go jaunting around space on wibbly wobbly paths, complete with
alien thought beams, pole shifts etc.. Planets that conspicuously fail
to be visible under any conditions except to True Believers.

But that isn't quite the same now is it?

Old March 15th 04, 06:10 PM
Volker Hetzer

"Rudolph_X" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

So, which "persona" is NASA seing then?
And when will the world die this time?

Greetings!
Volker
Old March 15th 04, 07:22 PM
Rudolph_X

Volker Hetzer wrote:
"Rudolph_X" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

So, which "persona" is NASA seing then?
And when will the world die this time?

Greetings!
Volker

Hi Volker!

"The Day After Tomorrow"

-http://www.thedayaftertomorrowmovie.com/index.php

But, you'll have to go to the movies to see that.

Meanwhile, check out the trailer.

Old March 15th 04, 07:34 PM
Rudolph_X

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

CNN is going to broadcast a special program regarding the details of the
recent discovery, (tomorrow morning) on March 16, 2004, at 7:00 A.M.

The artist's renditions of "Planet_X" should be visible to your "naked
eye" if you watch CNN's broadcast!

Old March 15th 04, 08:55 PM
Irony Alert

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

CNN is going to broadcast a special program regarding the details of the
recent discovery, (tomorrow morning) on March 16, 2004, at 7:00 A.M.

The artist's renditions of "Planet_X" should be visible to your "naked
eye" if you watch CNN's broadcast!

No doubt, they will interview astronauts who have been there, eh, Rudy? The
same astronauts who painted these "artist's renditions?"

--

The afa-b Irony Alert
Serving alt.fan.art-bell since 2003

Embedded Reporter for "The Kazoo Report"
as seen on http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21C23F87
4077th Stealth Truck Squadron

Felony case "02-CR-0617 9/1/03: Oregon Department of
Justice V. Raymond Ronald Karczewski, Defendant.
"The defendant's name is NOT copyrighted."

Old March 15th 04, 10:28 PM
Cosmic_Surfer

Default Planet_X

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message ...
In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

...D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?
I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

Old March 15th 04, 10:41 PM
OhBrother

wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?
I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

Pietro Somavilla, Blaster, maximus, and now Cosmic_Surfer have all
succumbed to the dreaded "sock puppet" syndrome in which the person's
brain detaches from it's body and continually morphs into similar looking
but sillier versions of the original. Only the healing hands
of Nancy LIEder can bring him back from his swoon.

Repeat after me...

"Oh great emissary of the grand Zetan empire... Restore our beloved
Cosmic_surfer to his original Pietro form and never let his brain wander
from his body again..."

O'