LPR filters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd 03, 01:28 PM
Søren Kjærsgaard

Default LPR filters

Short and simple: Do they work?
The idea sounds pretty much ok, and since I live in a moderate light
polluted area maybe I should go for one...
They're still quite expensive though, so any comments would be appreciated
:-)

clear skies
Søren K

Cassini filters Andrew Gray Science 3 July 5th 04 08:54 AM
Filter Help!!!! Jon Yardley Astronomy Misc 2 July 26th 03 05:01 PM
best filters ? for Mars Jim Barclay Amateur Astronomy 0 July 22nd 03 09:59 AM
Filters John Beaderstadt History 1 July 21st 03 11:59 AM
What can be expected with solar filters? Rune Allnor Amateur Astronomy 4 July 17th 03 02:48 PM