Hi Starlord

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 10th 07, 01:43 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mark F.

Default Hi Starlord

Two weeks ago I was buzzing down 14 on my way home from Fly Fishing in
Bishop. I looked left at a Rosamond off ramp and saw a Foster Freeze sign a
little way off the freeway. Is that where you set up?

--
I didn't know BMW made cars until I passed one.

For Starlord Spiritus Sanctus Amateur Astronomy 4 February 3rd 07 05:50 AM
Starlord Lil' Conner Peterson Amateur Astronomy 2 December 10th 06 10:51 PM
Hi starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 1 September 23rd 05 03:40 PM
Hi Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 3 October 26th 04 03:49 PM
Hey Starlord Mark F. Amateur Astronomy 15 January 10th 04 04:44 PM