Follow the Current - WAS: Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 9th 04, 06:35 AM
William Gratchic

Default Follow the Current - WAS: Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

After discussing this at length with Steve Clemmons and with no followup by
Scott of any empirical tests, I am inclined to believe this scenario, though
interesting, may not be strictly correct.
Too many problems existed with Apollo to be able to isolate this. Also,
none of the earlier tests, including the altitude chamber test weeks
earlier showed any such anomally.
The environmental system had been replaced on Jan 26, after the all up test
with Wally. start looking there.
Bill
"rk" wrote in message
LaDonna Wyss wrote:

"Folderol?" My, aren't we prim! Good thing I studied English in
college. :-) The legal standard is beyond a REASONABLE doubt, and
yes it has. The RCS A/C roll switch was hard shorted to ground, and
that short caused multiple problems all along Main B from the moment
Apollo One was powered up at 9:45 that morning. I've tracked the
electrical problems as well as the other so-called "anomalies" that
occurred that day, and they all tie directly to that short.
And, as for the piece of metal, you do understand the concept of a
hard short (aka "dead" short)?

Question rk1: What was the current through the "hard short?"

Question rk2: What upstream impedance limited the current?

Question rk3: What gauge wire was used to the switch?

--
rk, Just an OldEngineer
"Dealing properly with very rare events is one of the attributes that

that
is not." -- John Rushby in "A Comparison of Bus Architectures for Safety-
Critical Embedded Systems," March 2003

Old June 9th 04, 01:50 PM
Scott Grissom

"William Gratchic" wrote in message ...

Question rk1: What was the current through the "hard short?"

Question rk2: What upstream impedance limited the current?

Question rk3: What gauge wire was used to the switch?

--
rk, Just an OldEngineer
"Dealing properly with very rare events is one of the attributes that
distinguishes a design that is fit for safety-critical systems from one

that
is not." -- John Rushby in "A Comparison of Bus Architectures for Safety-
Critical Embedded Systems," March 2003

rk, old engineers use to be able to figure those things out.
Old June 10th 04, 03:17 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I NEVER claimed to have gotten any information from Scott.

Strange, you said you'd read the autopsy report, and insisted that it wasn't
public information.

From whom did you obtain a copy to read, if not "scott" or his mommie?

Old June 10th 04, 03:23 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I NEVER claimed to have gotten any information from Scott.

Strange, you said you'd read the autopsy report, and insisted that it wasn't
public information.

From whom did you obtain a copy to read, if not "scott" or his mommie?

Oh good grief you are thick. I told everyone in here where I got it.
And it ISN'T public information. In fact, I believe Scott has said
the same thing in one of the umpteen threads on the issue.
I read it at Betty's home.
Old June 10th 04, 04:38 PM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

. ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
I NEVER claimed to have gotten any information from Scott.

Strange, you said you'd read the autopsy report, and insisted that it

wasn't
public information.

From whom did you obtain a copy to read, if not "scott" or his mommie?

I read it at Betty's home.

So, you didn't get it from "scott", but his mommie. You tortured that poor
woman by reading the gory details of how her husband died and his body was
dissected in front of her instead of asking to read it at your home in
private, AND you compound that by failing to take notes, forcing you to have
to call her back every time your investigation raises a question.

You keep reminding her of her husband's death, AND you share the bed with
her son/lover. What did Betty do to you to deserve that kind of treatment?