Sorry about the interruption

Old January 8th 04, 03:48 AM
William C. Keel

Default Sorry about the interruption

For all of you following Spirit's progres on NASA TV today, I'd like
to apologize for the shocking appearance of my talking head roughly
every hour on the hour chattering about Hubble/Chandra/Gemini/etc.
galaxy results, as they sent their daily video file. I was pretty
surprised to hear it from the other monitor that I had pointed to
the NASA stream... and by the third time it was just weird.
I did manage to impress my visiting other-in-law, I think...
Maybe tomorow won't have anything so traumatic.

Crossing appendages that we'll soon have 24.6 hours of daily Mars feed,

Bill Keel