Upload page or e-mail address for The Sky at Night

Old April 27th 10, 04:35 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
James Harris

Default Upload page or e-mail address for The Sky at Night

BBC's The Sky at Night sometimes shows pictures taken by viewers.
Anyone know if they have an e-mail address or similar where people can
send in pictures? Or is it restricted to folks they know personally?

James
Old May 24th 10, 08:12 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
James Harris

On 27 Apr, 16:35, James Harris wrote:

Anyone know if they have an e-mail address

As it's nearly a month since I posted I think I'll take that as a
No! :-)

James

Old May 24th 10, 08:36 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Martin Brown

On 24/05/2010 20:12, James Harris wrote:
On 27 Apr, 16:35, James wrote:

Anyone know if they have an e-mail address

As it's nearly a month since I posted I think I'll take that as a
No! :-)

You could try asking Pete Lawrence directly. He was a one time regular
here once long ago when astronomy was still on Usenet. He has a pretty
good Selsey astro website and appears on tSaN from time to time.

Regards,
Martin Brown
Old May 25th 10, 08:31 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Dr J R Stockton[_70_]

In uk.sci.astronomy message 527260ac-8ecf-49f5-a3f2-a4ca930856cb@c22g20
00vbb.googlegroups.com, Mon, 24 May 2010 12:12:17, James Harris
posted:

On 27 Apr, 16:35, James Harris wrote:

Anyone know if they have an e-mail address

As it's nearly a month since I posted I think I'll take that as a
No! :-)

Found indirectly via Google :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/feedback/tvr....bbc.co.uk/sci
ence/space/skyatnight/

Persons resident in the Pacific (other than Hawaii?) appear unwelcome
there.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links;
Old May 31st 10, 11:37 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
James Harris

On 25 May, 20:31, Dr J R Stockton
wrote:
In uk.sci.astronomy message 527260ac-8ecf-49f5-a3f2-a4ca930856cb@c22g20
00vbb.googlegroups.com, Mon, 24 May 2010 12:12:17, James Harris
posted:

On 27 Apr, 16:35, James Harris wrote:

Anyone know if they have an e-mail address

As it's nearly a month since I posted I think I'll take that as a
No! :-)

Found indirectly via Google :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/feedback/tvr...ce/skyatnight/

OK thanks (to you and Martin) for the suggestions.

James

changing e-mail address Jason SETI 2 September 22nd 05 10:52 AM
e-mail address protection on google groups Tom Wales Amateur Astronomy 5 June 27th 05 12:55 AM
ATTN: Would the following people ping me via e-mail with a valid e-mail address? OM History 6 March 18th 05 09:00 PM
Looking for Televue e-mail address stevew Amateur Astronomy 18 February 5th 04 11:18 PM
My e-mail address Jeff Root Astronomy Misc 1 August 31st 03 07:06 PM