Solar-pumped laser power transmission, a way to dramaticallydecrease launch costs?

Old March 6th 10, 12:14 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics
William Mook[_2_]

Default Solar-pumped laser power transmission, a way to dramaticallydecrease launch costs?

On Mar 3, 10:25*am, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

:On Mar 2, 5:20*pm, Damien Valentine wrote:
: On Mar 1, 4:01*pm, William Mook wrote:
:
: No, someone else mentioned superlaser, I asked what it was, and was
: told it was a device from Star Wars.
:
: Ah, I see -- backtracking through a couple pages of argument. *That
: might be part of the problem; nobody understands what anybody else is
: saying, because nobody can keep track of 100+ post threads. *My
: apologies!
:
:That's probably the point of the bazillion posts Fred & Co. made - it
:is the end result of their efforts that's for sure.
:

ANOTHER conspiracy theory, Mookie?

No.

*You really should seek help for
these delusions of persecution of yours...

You are confused - since you're projecting again.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

Old March 6th 10, 07:26 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.physics
William Mook[_2_]

: William Mook wrote:
:
: :On Mar 2, 5:20 pm, Damien Valentine wrote:
: : On Mar 1, 4:01 pm, William Mook wrote:
: :
: : No, someone else mentioned superlaser, I asked what it was, and was
: : told it was a device from Star Wars.
: :
: : Ah, I see -- backtracking through a couple pages of argument. That
: : might be part of the problem; nobody understands what anybody else is
: : saying, because nobody can keep track of 100+ post threads. My
: : apologies!
: :
: :That's probably the point of the bazillion posts Fred & Co. made - it
: :is the end result of their efforts that's for sure.
: :
:
: ANOTHER conspiracy theory, Mookie?
:
:No.
:

So is there a "Fred & Co" who all have the same 'point' of their
postings or not?

You two certainly operate together to restrict the free flow of
information beyond a very narrow range.

*You can't claim a conspiracy in one breath and then
deny you're doing so in the next, Mookie. *

YOU are claiming conspiracy. I am pointing out the obvious impact you
and Brad have on sane rational discourse.

Well, you can't if you expect to have any credibility, anyway.

Riiight - and you have so very much credibility right Freddie? lol.

: You really should seek help for
: these delusions of persecution of yours...
:
:You are confused - since you're projecting again.
:

Projecting? *

Yes.

How could that be?

Because you're attributing to me things you are doing.

**I* don't feel persecuted. *

That's the point of projection Freddie. To assign to others feelings
you have so you don't have to own them. See, Freddie, you think I do
feel persecuted, and you don't know anything about me - despite that
fact, you are CERTAIN absolutely certain, how I feel. That says it
all Freddie. You're nuts.

I think
you're a loon. *

OF COURSE you do.

YOU feel persecuted BECAUSE I think you're a loon.

Not at all. Fred, you and Brad are the loons. You both abuse people
who don't fall within a very narrow range of discussion of space
related topics.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine