A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Blackholes could be from the future !

Old November 19th 17, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Blackholes could be from the future !

Yo my latest lovely crazy theory/hypothesis !

1. First of all einstein was a complete idiot ! WW4 will not be fight with sticks and stones, because nothing will be left ! LOL.

2. When the aliens or we come to start WW3, 1 little god particle will consume the earth... and perhaps even create a blackhole... destroying all !

And thus I come to the conclusion:

That the blackholes that we are seeing massively inside our universe could be the result of HI-TECH WARFARE.

Even more insane is the idea, that in the future we COLONIZATION the universe... and it leads to war... and we NUKE each other with god particles... creating black holes everywhere.

AND THUS...

These black holes could be from the future ! Bending space and time !

Bye,
Skybuck.
Old November 19th 17, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 3:49:12 PM UTC-8, wrote:

1. First of all einstein was a complete idiot ! WW4 will not be fight with sticks and stones, because nothing will be left ! LOL.

2. When the aliens or we come to start WW3, 1 little god particle will consume the earth... and perhaps even create a blackhole... destroying all !

That the blackholes that we are seeing massively inside our universe could be the result of HI-TECH WARFARE.

Even more insane is the idea, that in the future we COLONIZATION the universe... and it leads to war... and we NUKE each other with god particles... creating black holes everywhere.

AND THUS...

Bye,
Skybuck.

More accurately they are a glimpse of what our future will be!

Double-A

Old November 21st 17, 07:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

AND THUS...

Bye,
Skybuck.

BHs beginning is created by their BB.Thus the end is a new beginning.All this is part of my "Critical Mass Theory" TreBert
Old November 28th 17, 12:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10:26:49 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AND THUS...

Bye,
Skybuck.

BHs beginning is created by their BB.Thus the end is a new beginning.All this is part of my "Critical Mass Theory" TreBert

Only LIGO knows I grew up with the "Shadow knows" LIGO sees shadow waves.O ya TreBert
Old November 28th 17, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, November 27, 2017 at 3:42:49 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10:26:49 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AND THUS...

Bye,
Skybuck.

Only LIGO knows I grew up with the "Shadow knows" LIGO sees shadow waves.O ya TreBert

Remember Mr. Keen?

Double-A