OT true - Giant Planet Or Failed Star?

Old November 11th 17, 06:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default OT true - Giant Planet Or Failed Star?

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:39:01 PM UTC-8, Greg Goss wrote:

I thought that an extremely large (by mass) black hole is at the heart
of every full-sized galaxy.

I think that is pretty much how the thinking goes, although I don't know if the phrase "extremely large" is accurate or not...

http://www.cosmotography.com/images/...ution_2.h tml

This is an interesting article...
Old November 15th 17, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:32:35 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:39:01 PM UTC-8, Greg Goss wrote:

I thought that an extremely large (by mass) black hole is at the heart
of every full-sized galaxy.

I think that is pretty much how the thinking goes, although I don't know if the phrase "extremely large" is accurate or not...

http://www.cosmotography.com/images/...ution_2.h tml

This is an interesting article...

There are close to 3 trillion failed stars in the universe.#1 reason iron.#2 not enough hydrogen. TreBert
Old November 16th 17, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:15:48 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:32:35 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:39:01 PM UTC-8, Greg Goss wrote:

I thought that an extremely large (by mass) black hole is at the heart
of every full-sized galaxy.

I think that is pretty much how the thinking goes, although I don't know if the phrase "extremely large" is accurate or not...

http://www.cosmotography.com/images/...ution_2.h tml

This is an interesting article...

There are close to 3 trillion failed stars in the universe.#1 reason iron.#2 not enough hydrogen. TreBert

Don't call them failed stars. That would be bad for their egos. Call the successful supersized planets!

Double-A

Old November 18th 17, 11:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 1:38:13 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:15:48 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 9:32:35 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:39:01 PM UTC-8, Greg Goss wrote:

I thought that an extremely large (by mass) black hole is at the heart
of every full-sized galaxy.

I think that is pretty much how the thinking goes, although I don't know if the phrase "extremely large" is accurate or not...

http://www.cosmotography.com/images/...ution_2.h tml

This is an interesting article...

There are close to 3 trillion failed stars in the universe.#1 reason iron.#2 not enough hydrogen. TreBert

Don't call them failed stars. That would be bad for their egos. Call the successful supersized planets!

Double-A

Jupiter is like me in a way.It does not have enough gas to fusion.I have to much gas and fart to release the pressure.TreBert
Old November 19th 17, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 2:21:47 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Jupiter has trouble farting. It has no relief from the pressure!

Double-A

Old November 20th 17, 05:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

I was so expecting to see a Uranus joke in this thread by now.
You people disappoint me

Old November 20th 17, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

Why do the Chinese call Saturn the Land Star? It shows in their symbol for the planet. Too intellectual a question for this group?

Double-A

Old November 21st 17, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 12:40:20 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

I feel sorry for Jupiter.A big fart takes away lots of pressure and even warms the bed.When the kings of England farted the chef took bows.Burps too TreBert
Old November 21st 17, 04:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Glazier wrote:
[...]

I think this thread lost the intellecutal interest, when it went into
discussing Jupiter farts.

Old November 22nd 17, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 6:56:46 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

And occasionally fills the pants!!!

Double-A